Chem D>>>>Done ~ Nannerd<<<<

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

Had to jump in and get some action on this one! Good times :smiley_joint:

Chemdog D Threads for ALL !! this one is Done~Nannerd:party0044:

Just getting ready to pull the last of these Chemdog D's down tonight ,all flushed out and DONE !

I'd be PMonkey4life's homie that nannerd way back early week 4 of 12/12 with this cut ..Was really worried the crop was ruined ,not the case ,I have already taken down the worst looking plant of the bunch and it's sexy NON-seeded bud ..so I let these go till today,which is right around day 65 of 12/12 ,I think..I grow low plant numbers,Med-Grower for couple people, ran these 3 per 1k in #10 containers of rockwool..I'll let ya know what the haul weighs out to be in a week or so when it's dry

Like KidTwist ,my room got pretty hot the last few weeks..not above the high 80's ..but still warm,8k grow no a/c ..:icon_dizzy:..ran lights at night with LOTS of exhaust and fans ..

Pics

Chem ddone  nannerd
Chem ddone  nannerd 2
Chem ddone  nannerd 3
Chem ddone  nannerd 4
Chem ddone  nannerd 5
Chem ddone  nannerd 6
Chem ddone  nannerd 7
Chem ddone  nannerd 8
Chem ddone  nannerd 9
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice buddy!! Very nice!! So much Chemdog D im so jealous!! lol

D

Dulce

LOL- funny post bro. :rofl

But even though you got she males, they still look HELLA SEXY!!!
Quick question cuz I dig the pics- how long did you veg and what gallon pots are those??

Thanx
~D~

Dynamite

Dynamite

Nice buddy!! Very nice!! So much Chemdog D im so jealous!! lol

It's goooood stuff! Thanks :rasta2:

LOL- funny post bro. :rofl

But even though you got she males, they still look HELLA SEXY!!!
Quick question cuz I dig the pics- how long did you veg and what gallon pots are those??

Thanx
~D~

I thought it would be amusing,thanks:D...lol...from rooted clone,about 5weeks or so under T5's <<not trying just biding my time because I don't keep mommaz ,and I think maybe 10days or so under the 1k's...#10 containers = 10gal ...that why I put the Homer 5gal bucket in the pic ,for size contrast against the #10's...little shorter,but LOTS bigger around..

C

CAPO

WOW homie!!!!...Love the vetizontals bro..looks like a haul!!

:harvest:

JH420

JH420

Aside from the nanners the buds are lookin epic! Nice pics to, thanks for sharin.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man you rocked them bro. love that there is a trend going here. like most say cant get enough Chemdog D threads as most don't even know what she looks like. I got no seeds in my bud as well and mine started spitting nanners around the 30 day mark as well. the tester nugs were potent at 56 days. the nugs at about 65 days have a fuel/skunkiness too them.

BTW this trend is all greenthumbdannys fault!!!!!!!! now if i can only grow her like him. your buds look very similar to mine. i just had way to high temps. great job bro plz let us know your yeild and take soem dried nug shots if you could

saldiado

saldiado

yeah looks damm dank man great job. id smoke that any day any time.

JH420

JH420

Do you guys figure its the high temps that makes the Chemdog D nanner out like that?

Dynamite

Dynamite

I was just joking with GTDanny by putting this thread up..His Chemdog D obviously stomps mines..I've done WAY better with the cut on other grows,so this is a way to poke fun at myself too..all in good fun

I gotta good laugh when I seen KidTwist's title,and only hoped to add to the fun!

WOW homie!!!!...Love the vetizontals bro..looks like a haul!!

:harvest:

Thanks,great reflectors ! I've used a dozen or so different styles,and those are by far the best :rock

Nice work!

Thanks Bud

awesome stuff bro i cant get me enough Chemdog D threads...

:confused0059: There's a few now ! LOL

Looks amazing man.

Thanks

Aside from the nanners the buds are lookin epic! Nice pics to, thanks for sharin.

thanks..may not be a pefect grow,but once dried hoping it'll be AAA dank !:bong-hits:Have peeps hittn the bong backwards like that guy ..LOL

yeah man you rocked them bro. love that there is a trend going here. like most say cant get enough Chemdog D threads as most don't even know what she looks like. I got no seeds in my bud as well and mine started spitting nanners around the 30 day mark as well. the tester nugs were potent at 56 days. the nugs at about 65 days have a fuel/skunkiness too them.

BTW this trend is all greenthumbdannys fault!!!!!!!! now if i can only grow her like him. your buds look very similar to mine. i just had way to high temps. great job bro plz let us know your yeild and take soem dried nug shots if you could

GTDanny has some proper grows for damn sure! I had some purple buds just like yours I noticed last night when chopping..like you said in your thread,too close to the light and heat..I'll pop a couple dried nug shots in here when it's done for sure

Halitosis <<best description I have heard yet..not your average stank breath,but uber stank = halitosis ,that's the smell nailed on the head like GTD said!

yeah looks damm dank man great job. id smoke that any day any time.

:giggle Thanks Sal,only night time for me

Do you guys figure its the high temps that makes the Chemdog D nanner out like that?

I've grown it a few times ..and my bro even more then me..seen it done VERY proper with 2L soda bottle size colas and 100% healthy..it always seems to spit a nanner or 2 past the 8th week in flower ,but also 100% they are sterile so no worries..can be numerous things will set it off with the nanners

Light Leak ,even the very slightest
By the 4thweek in bud I'd used 1 and 1/2 gallons of PH down ,I need to get my RO filter hooked up
Lack of cal-mag ,I thought hard well water would be sufficient for her,NOT..she needs a cal-mag boost
And yes,high temps will do it too,but not what set it off for me this time..

Just overall a dialed in room is required..This being my second grow in this location,no A/C ..the room is FAR from dialed..

I don't think it's possible to get ZERO nanners with her,but 1 or 2 here and there and only past the 8th week,who cares..lol..this strain more then any other I have ever grown is complete different weed from 8 weeks to 10 weeks of 12/12..even packs on a substaintial amount of yield those last 2 weeks to..but the stone goes from "good bud" at 8weeks to AAA UBER dank at 70days..to live up to the hype she has to go the distance

thanks for looking all..
:banana::banana:

Dynamite

Dynamite

Dry Cured Bud Pics

I just grabbed a couple buds and took a few quick pics..said I would ,so here they are ..all problems aside with the nanners and what not ,did not phase the potency at all .. I still got over a 1/2P per plant ,with just the heads not including the lower flarff which I keep separate, I got just under 9oz's a plant,probably a little less then a couple oz's a plant of duffy hash bin material on top of that..they had about the last 3 weeks of the almost 10 week bud cycle at 3 plants per light ,before then there were 4 plants per light ..so all things considered a great haul too! :harvest:

Trying out a new pic re-sizer ,the clarity is not to shabby if you BLOW them up big as the pics will go ..all resized to 1024X768 ..
IMG_0108_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_0109_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_0128_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_0125_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_0110_1024x768_.JPG

Thanks for lookN

Peace,DynO

F

FrostyDank

Wow that Chemdog D still looks very potent even with bananas, sucks but good genetic will always perform

looks like some DYNAMITE to me

Gobo

Gobo

Looks so tasty.My mouth is filling with slobber when i look at those pictures.If i could just take a puff from one of these :):damnhippie:

Aligee

Aligee

very nice job bro !!! give yourself some credit homie !!! looks dank for sure !!!

Dynamite

Dynamite

Wow that Chemdog D still looks very potent even with bananas, sucks but good genetic will always perform

looks like some DYNAMITE to me

it actually turned out well ,not full potential Chemdog D ,but still AAA+ dank for sure ..not a single complaint! Thanks for lookN,it was Dyn-O-Mite ! :)

Looks so tasty.My mouth is filling with slobber when i look at those pictures.If i could just take a puff from one of these :):damnhippie:

LOL..It's taste is a weird one,but ya like it kinda weird..then ya start comparing all others too her...it sets standards ,that's for sure ! Lots of people doing some great crosses with this clone and making seed , if ya dont have her ,TresDawg X's and few others I've heard are just as amazing..

looks amazing, and also very dense. beautiful!

my 2nd best with her ..hoping my current run will do better as I know what she likes now ,cal-mag and LOTS of it

nice lookin nuggies

:sun Thanks bro

very nice job bro !!! give yourself some credit homie !!! looks dank for sure !!!

nanners took away a little ..she's still in the stable ,once I do her what I think is dialed ,believe I'll be bragg'n about "look at this" ..LOL..thanks man

Top Bottom