Chem D>>>>Done ~ Nannerd<<<<

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

All I got to say is damn!!! I sure hope the Chemdog I have is close to what you have. The guy I got it from said it was Chemdog #2. I only want the best in my garden and what you have looks tasty.

Dynamite

Dynamite

All I got to say is damn!!! I sure hope the Chemdog I have is close to what you have. The guy I got it from said it was Chemdog #2. I only want the best in my garden and what you have looks tasty.

Thanks man!

lots of fakes rolling around man ,mine is the real deal Chemdog D ,and there is Chemdog 91 and Chemdog #4 ..but far as I know chem#2 was not ever kept or passed out and is no such thing ,it maybe someones Chem cross ?

I'm not an expert ,but the search here will tell you all you ever wanted to know about the OG's and Chems and Diesels

JJ-NYC works with Chemdog himself ,they have a breeding deal going last I heard ..so far only the clone onlys are on the scene ,but alot of seed vendors just came out with,or are coming out with a shit ton of crosses ,s1's ,and IBL's ..long as it's dank ,that's what REALLY matters ..the real deal is no joke ,and arguably one of the best strains of marijuana there is ..only thing that compares in potency that I have grown is Kromes White ..I have 5 or 6 new unicorns that should hang with ,be as good or better ,and grow easier ,in the works at the moment ..chem#4,Kromes whiteXtresdawg ,giesel,SourD ,a very special OG Kush ect ...time will tell

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I hear ya about the knock off's out there. I have seen the nugs off this so called Chemdog D and they were pretty dank. I asked the guy which one it was and he told me #2 now I just think he has no clue which it is. I might grow it out to see if I like it. I really do not like to have strains that I do not know much about.
Your Krones White is what I'm looking for. I have heard about it from a few good friends but no one has it that I know of.
Any chance of a few cuts of your strains? Porfavore....

I will give you any strain of mine if you would like.

Dynamite

Dynamite

I don't have Kromes White , had it ,grew it a couple times , lost the clone .. got it back ,a whole tray of it and SourDiesel ~ and killed the tray ..long story and the only tray of clones I have ever killed:punch ..

The one I am running now is a pheno from Krome ,of White X Tresdawg ...Like daWhite but better :makeup

I would NEVER speak of trading in open forum .. Although we are from the same state and both card holders talking of 100% legal activity ,still not cool,could get my thread closed or deleted ..internet edicate .. and what PM's are for ,I'm not for trading though ,no ..but of those places I named ,I named in your thread ,they have brand name AAA+ dank

If what you have is from the Chem line ,and your questioning it ,start posting pics of it as you grow it ,and by the time it's finished in flower ,with some decent pics it will be easily identfied ..sounds like your sitting on a unicorn and just don't know it ..if the smoke was dank - your dialed ..grow it out proper and you don't need anything from anyone

HUGE difference in the power of the Chem line and OGKush lines from 8weeks of flower to 10weeks of flower ,most people fuck it up by pulling it early..grow it yourself properly and see what ya got

B

Bluenoser

i did greenthumbs Chemdog #4 and had zero problems except i harvested a bit earlier than i would have liked since my mother in law was coming for a visit and it had to go. the smoke is still super tasty and very potent

Chemdawg 4 sm 03
Chemdawg 4 sm02
Chemdawg 4sm
R

ReadySetGrowD9

i did greenthumbs Chemdog #4 and had zero problems except i harvested a bit earlier than i would have liked since my mother in law was coming for a visit and it had to go. the smoke is still super tasty and very potent

nice but how early did u harvest??

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

I think if them Chemdog #4 root for you or atleast one survives i bet you throw Chemdog D In the trash can !!!

Dynamite

Dynamite

I think if them Chemdog #4 root for you or atleast one survives i bet you throw Chemdog D In the trash can !!!

i REALLY like the FUNK on the D..when it's dry in the sack ,just the look on peoples faces when they stick their nose in a quap ,priceless ..LOL

we'll see .. Heard nothing but amazing things about the #4 ...gonna be cool shit to run them side by side :afroweed:

B

brookstown

I've been dragging around a Chemdog #4 that I got from a friend and it's never let me down. It drinks like a sailor, can take high heat flux and really puts out top level product.

C

culdaria

Looks super good! Wish I had a couple clones, I'd put them puppies under 24/7 like right now!!

S

SoCalDam

Nice work man! I like how u were able to manage them in the tomato cages! Good stuff. How much did u end up pullin on all that???

Dynamite

Dynamite

Nice work man! I like how u were able to manage them in the tomato cages! Good stuff. How much did u end up pullin on all that???

Came up a little short on 2P's a light ..had I included all the lower scruff could of upped the numbers ..but just heads was all I weighed ..crop before this one I had D buds damn near big as 2L soda bottles ,no OGKush does that ,LOL,not that I found anyways .good luck to ya on straightening out your strain dilemas ... questions first ,comments second - you'll get along alot better with folks

Peace:anim_44:

Top Bottom