Chem D S1 Dried Bud Shots - Cali Connection ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats going on farmers. iv been pretty busy with my move but figured before i smoke all these Chemdog D meds i should take a few shots of them. these were the S1s done by cali connection. havnt seen anyone post any dried shots of these yet so i figured it was a must! i popped 4 beans and out of the 4 i popped off 2 of them seemed to herm a bit on me but the other 2 were straight. i kept cutts from the 2 that didnt herm and im goin to run them both again to figure out my keeper.
non the less here are shots of one of the keeper plants. she smells so good after curing a lil bit and has a nice punch and a lovely stone for sure. everyone of my patients seems to be loving this one! sorry about the crappy photos as i had to use my cell phone camera since i cant find my digital camera in these moving boxes haha :clapping:hi:

Chem d s1 dried bud shots   cali connection smf
Chem d s1 dried bud shots   cali connection smf 2
Chem d s1 dried bud shots   cali connection smf 3
Chem d s1 dried bud shots   cali connection smf 4
S

Swerve

loosk dank . hows it smell?? man its funny how similar chem s1's looks to og..

R

Rob1

lookiing good Flex. nice to see you back have not seen you in a while lol..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
loosk dank . hows it smell?? man its funny how similar chem s1's looks to og..

hey swerve, shes got this deep chemy, fuely, sweet candy, funkyness to her. its of nothing else in my garden thats for sure. i also must say that i didnt get much of a veg on her and she still pulled really nice for her size and only in a 2 gal. after a short 10 day cure so far as soon as you open the jar it reeks out a room. i guess its one of those smells that really hard to describe without referring to it was smelling like a chem haha.....

lookiing good Flex. nice to see you back have not seen you in a while lol..

yeah bro, taking a break from the moving in gig and figured id puff some chem and post a few crappy taken camera pheno shots haha.....wait till i find my camera and ill take some better ones, these pics dont do her justice!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i also agree that the chem S1 does look similar to my ghost OG.....after growing these i can see how chem is a parent of OG for sure

JH420

JH420

I was wonderin where you be :joint:

Great job as always...and good to hear that there are "straight" specimens to be found!

Did you find much variation amongst pheno's?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i moved and have been hella busy bro. ill probably be gone for another week after today getting everything adjusted right so my lil guys have a nice new home :)
there is a lil bit of variation in phenos....mostly smell. some smell a lot stronger than others. some have a lil better density to them. i got pretty lucky and one that wasnt herm has a great smell and nice dense buds. i found a pheno that yielded like a mofo but had some nanners that popped out later in bloom so she got killed.

true grit

true grit

Killer bro, you got me stoked to chop mine!! How long you take her? Mine is funky chemmy too, not rks stank but chemmy no doubt....

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Fantastic job Skunk!! you got too many goodies over there!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer bro, you got me stoked to chop mine!! How long you take her? Mine is funky chemmy too, not rks stank but chemmy no doubt....

If yÓu havnt smoked Chemdog D yet you should be super stoked. It was like the first time I smoked OG man haha. I'm sure yours will turn out as good if not better man! These came down early at like 8.5 weeks cuz of my move I just flushed early and took em down so I didn't have to move with budding out plants ya know. Hope u have a happy harvest

Fantastic job Skunk!! you got too many goodies over there!!

Thanks buddy.....much more goodies to come. A lot of skunk house crosses gonna be on theads on this site soon. Got a few super killers up my sleeve still haha.

Illmind

Illmind

Ya that first pic looks like OG no doubt. I even have an OG that smells super chemmy. From experience tossing cuts because they nanner can be a no no. I threw my one boy a cut off of a sour d hybrid that threw nanners so I figured throw it out my boy said he'd take it then he ran it from clone and it didn't nan and was 10x better than the rest. Then I ran it from clone stressed it and all that shit and no nans. I think seed runs are the most susceptible to the nanner thing clones tend to finish a little quicker and if healthy as hell shouldn't nanner as bad as seed run. Better luck next time brother still looking nice n dank.

Aligee

Aligee

very nice indeed that chem looks bomb bro !!! I gots to getme some Chemdog!!!

W

WolfDawg

Looking good, you said they were chopped at 8.5 weeks, how much longer you think they should have gone?

C

CAPO

looks dank for picked early....skunk you got a magic touch brother!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
SkunkMasterFlex, Very good looking buds to be sure! Dank! You Always got the goods! monkey5

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya that first pic looks like OG no doubt. I even have an OG that smells super chemmy. From experience tossing cuts because they nanner can be a no no. I threw my one boy a cut off of a sour d hybrid that threw nanners so I figured throw it out my boy said he'd take it then he ran it from clone and it didn't nan and was 10x better than the rest. Then I ran it from clone stressed it and all that shit and no nans. I think seed runs are the most susceptible to the nanner thing clones tend to finish a little quicker and if healthy as hell shouldn't nanner as bad as seed run. Better luck next time brother still looking nice n dank.

i believe that for sure, but the ones that threw nanners where a straight up nanner fest bro haha. also, the 2 kept were 10x the smell and potency. if i had the numbers to run them all i might have set up a 5th grow room for slight herm cutts to see but i have to stay in legal numbers so the two best were kept and those happen to be the ones that didnt nanner out haha. thanks for the tip though homie, as ill make sure to do that next time i come into this problem :)

very nice indeed that chem looks bomb bro !!! I gots to getme some Chemdog!!!

thanks aligee....you do need some chem as i seen alot of your stuff and its killer, you need to add a sick them to that line up bro!:nod

Looking good, you said they were chopped at 8.5 weeks, how much longer you think they should have gone?

they went 8.5 but i feel that they would have been stronger and much more dank picked at 10 weeks. another 10 days of nutes and then a flush taking them to 10 would have made them just insane, not that the meds didnt come out stellar but my next run with them should be pretty sick.

thanks homie...my advice is to def take these bitches 10 weeks like i was saying....cant wait to see which of your chems ends up being the best. im going to run a bunch of chem the run after my current one about to start. cant wait. when you get time post of pics up to compare the difference between the different D cutts your running. shit would be cool

looks dank for picked early....skunk you got a magic touch brother!

thanks capo! im just trying to keep up with your grows brother! you always post that insane yield with insane fire on it! hahaha....great combo :nod

SkunkMasterFlex, Very good looking buds to be sure! Dank! You Always got the goods! monkey5

i try bro, the comp on this site is so strong it inspires me to do better every time! thanks for the love and stoppin in bro for sure.

S

smoketilluchoke

yo SMF

look good bro

any plant pics or flower shots bro????

i got a cvk going and i cant figure out what pheno it is, be nice to compare to ur Chemdog D s1

B

burnedout

just popped a pack of these, today is the first time i've heard of this whole nanner/af subject, hopefully I find a few keepers.. good to know it's good smoke if i do though.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yo SMF

look good bro

any plant pics or flower shots bro????

i got a cvk going and i cant figure out what pheno it is, be nice to compare to ur Chemdog D s1

whats up man...i only have this full plant shot i can find from 14 days into budding. most of my killer pics were on my old camera and i cant find the memory card from it after my last move... but its pictured bellow for you...

just popped a pack of these, today is the first time i've heard of this whole nanner/af subject, hopefully I find a few keepers.. good to know it's good smoke if i do though.

its great smoke bro....i finally just cracked open my curing jar since its about 30 days into a solid cure. time to smoke some:free-character-smil:anim_30:
...about to post smoke cured shots with the new camera haha.....still dont know how to mess with all the settings on this things so my photos are kinda shitty haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom