Chem D S1 Dried Bud Shots - Cali Connection ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
full plant shot i could find you were asking about...day 14 Chemdog D S1....

DSCN1369
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D S1 cured shots

here we have my cured bud shots....30 day cure so far....:)

RSCN0407
DSCN0384
DSCN0385
DSCN0386
DSCN0388
DSCN0389
DSCN0395
DSCN0397
RSCN0405
RSCN0406
G

grenbone

:confused0054: dude your shit always looks like the bomb. Making my mouth water looking at your photos. I bet that Chemdog D S1 is some ridiculous smoke.
:anim_30:

S

smoketilluchoke

yeh nice1 SMF

that shot at 14 weeks does actually lok kinda like the cvk i got goin

hopfully the buds will turn out like that

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

O my them dry shots are sick!! I just want stick my whole head off in that tub of bud!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
:confused0054: dude your shit always looks like the bomb. Making my mouth water looking at your photos. I bet that Chemdog D S1 is some ridiculous smoke.
:anim_30:

thanks bro! it is some pretty great smoke. glad i picked these beans up, wasnt the easiest grow thats for sure, the plants were super nute sensitive but end product was great.....

yeh nice1 SMF

that shot at 14 weeks does actually lok kinda like the cvk i got goin

hopfully the buds will turn out like that

im sure your buds will turn out killer bro. the CVK always looked good to me, i got a pack for my room mate to pop of the fem line ones, some Chemdog D with added fuely lemon og sounds DANK! :)

O my them dry shots are sick!! I just want stick my whole head off in that tub of bud!!

hahaha...thanks homie~ the cured bud doesnt taste as good as it should till it has a solid cure to it thats for sure. gets real funky with age :)

rawman

rawman

Nice man. How ya been? I got a big ass bush of this and white urkle about to hit flower within the month. Hopefully I can do em some justice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom