Chem D Week 5 what do you think?

looks good. They got a bit of an early fade going on for a 70 day strain. Try to up the N in the first half of the grow next time and your buds will respond in a good way.

looking good for chem d. she gets pretty funky looking some times, always makes bomb ass bud thou. have you started flushing yet?

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
They got a bit of an early fade going on for a 70 day strain. Try to up the N in the first half of the grow next time and your buds will respond in a good way.
Thanks for the tip, I had that problem as well. I'll give a little N bump next time.

outwest

Looks great! Kinda hard to tell from the pic but it looks like it could also be nutrient lock. If you see dark green/red veins that fade quickly to yellow, your PH is causing it. It's minor though, good work.....I can appreciate that nice even cannopy, perfect spacing for air flow, Lots of light to the lower areas also. That's better than mine at the moment! Time to De-foliate.

Cheers
BD

Actually, I should have asked if it was organic before posting. Just looked at my cannopy and yep.....yours is better. Damn you.

looks good. They got a bit of an early fade going on for a 70 day strain. Try to up the N in the first half of the grow next time and your buds will respond in a good way.
Yeah, I think you're right on with these. Had some ph issues just after flip and agreed they def needed more N. I will run this strain again and will work with this....thanks a ton!

Actually, I should have asked if it was organic before posting. Just looked at my cannopy and yep.....yours is better. Damn you.
Thanks BD! As mentioned, did have a bit of ph issues early on in flower and probably a bit of lock but seems to be sorted now, plants are responding well.

right on. I just got Chem4 myself. Same but different, anyways looking foreward to playing with a legendary strain

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out

Sorbet Stash