Chem D Week 5 what do you think?

• Thread starter silverhaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
silverhaze

silverhaze

Here's my Chem's on the first day of week 5.
Chem d week 5 what do you think
Chem d week 5 what do you think 2

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

looks good. They got a bit of an early fade going on for a 70 day strain. Try to up the N in the first half of the grow next time and your buds will respond in a good way.

coloradochem

coloradochem

looking good for Chemdog D. she gets pretty funky looking some times, always makes bomb ass bud thou. have you started flushing yet?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
They got a bit of an early fade going on for a 70 day strain. Try to up the N in the first half of the grow next time and your buds will respond in a good way.

Thanks for the tip, I had that problem as well. I'll give a little N bump next time.

outwest

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Looks great! Kinda hard to tell from the pic but it looks like it could also be nutrient lock. If you see dark green/red veins that fade quickly to yellow, your PH is causing it. It's minor though, good work.....I can appreciate that nice even cannopy, perfect spacing for air flow, Lots of light to the lower areas also. That's better than mine at the moment! Time to De-foliate.

Cheers
BD

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Actually, I should have asked if it was organic before posting. Just looked at my cannopy and yep.....yours is better. Damn you.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

loooooking killller bro..... bump then N tiny bit like mentioned, or back the lights off simdgin
Hit me up on IC....

silverhaze

silverhaze

looks good. They got a bit of an early fade going on for a 70 day strain. Try to up the N in the first half of the grow next time and your buds will respond in a good way.

Yeah, I think you're right on with these. Had some ph issues just after flip and agreed they def needed more N. I will run this strain again and will work with this....thanks a ton!

silverhaze

silverhaze

Actually, I should have asked if it was organic before posting. Just looked at my cannopy and yep.....yours is better. Damn you.

Thanks BD! As mentioned, did have a bit of ph issues early on in flower and probably a bit of lock but seems to be sorted now, plants are responding well.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

right on. I just got Chemdog #4 myself. Same but different, anyways looking foreward to playing with a legendary strain

Latest posts

Top Bottom