Chem, OG, Diesel and Haze variations.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dagga

Looking good BB!!
that sour og elite used in his crosses seems to be pretty dominant in most of the hybrids.... ive been hitting more of the "sour" dom buds from my lemon larry run....tasty
keep on
D

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya I really like the results from that male, I hated the Chemdog D male that he used for some things, but its the same male in the chem ogs, and their clean, may just not like some combos. That sour og male though, pure gold.

D

Dublo

Good after noon Big Buddy, Farmer's and enthusiasts... Just went through your thread mang, Holy Shit bro, you have some 'Ol funky'ol lookin Gals in here.. RESPECT AND REPUTATION GOES TO BIGBUDDY...

Doin' the damn thang Big Bud mate~! Bless!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks bro, its been a long hard road to get back to this point after all the grow catastrophes that went on around here. Think I lucked into a good genetics selection the whole way through this time, very happy with this run, even with its few problems.

tojocam

tojocam

As always bb thats a grow show bro as dublo said respect and reputation

P

pinhi

great show BB, Im curious about the mango widdow..Ive got 3 moms of wwxcaliorange, our plants look very similar so I was wondering if you had a hard time finding a smelly pheno? and did you notice any nanners late in flower? 1 of mine smells of grapes the other 2 not much smell at all,I love smoking all of them just wish the potency and smell was a little better,I still have 5 more beans left I could pop,any info would be great thanks

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks Tojo may boy, i've seen you put a few of these shots to shame though pretty damn easily.

great show BB, Im curious about the mango widdow..Ive got 3 moms of wwxcaliorange, our plants look very similar so I was wondering if you had a hard time finding a smelly pheno? and did you notice any nanners late in flower? 1 of mine smells of grapes the other 2 not much smell at all,I love smoking all of them just wish the potency and smell was a little better,I still have 5 more beans left I could pop,any info would be great thanks

Well, it really comes down to what Widow was used, this is a cross direct from shanti. The smell on these are very very strong, out reeks most of the kush and chems in here, which frankly reek, but not like somethings I've had/have. That chem og 1 is crazy though for smell, but i digress. I used to run a pure widow f2 from shantis genetics and had very similar smells, minus the mango haze tinge thats added here. if you can find out the base of your widow it would be much easier to say. That wouldnt happen to be a willy jack seeds cross would it?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I ran their Sensi star x cali orange a few years back. It was actually one of the nicer strains i've had. WJ is actually a decent co., you just hit the odd strain that may have some herm problems, but most just never give them a chance. i dont think that he uses the widow from shanti, but I could be wrong. I found the cali took over most of the taste for that cross though, which may be the case for you, she was a lighter smelling plant than most ive run, so I'd say thats where your smell is coming in. I had 1 sensi pheno that fuckin stunk, but the others, very light smell.

P

pinhi

Great info thanks..think I will pop the other beans for outdoor and see what I get, they are all great producers indoors as 1 of them went over 9ounces dry and the nanners seem to be sterile for the most part but it still kinda freaks me out a little, I just love the smoke and the lack of smell is good for the stealthy part of it I guess, lovin the idea of a mango widdow think I will hafta get me some! thanks BB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya they were producers, and quick too. I hope you find some gold in those, as far as im concerned, you can find a killer in any line almost, just need to look harder in some.

M

Mr.Bird

great strain selection.. nice frosty banana tree..:banana: how she smells?
started 2 of them.. i'm still tense about it..
keep it up..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks man, the smell is really sour, with kush undertones. No hint of Banana in anyway, but I dont think Banana OG was named for taste. Either way, i like it a lot.

green bastard

green bastard

hahah lookin good there big b!....she sure was tasty i think thas the pheno i got to smoke!

Top Bottom