Chem Soda (test grow)

• Thread starter westcoast547
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

I think I bought some beans you did called, Purple Passion bx. If those are yours, can you tell me the lineage on them ? Plus are you going to be selling any of these anywhere, I'd love to try some. TIA

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I think I bought some beans you did called, Purple Passion bx. If those are yours, can you tell me the lineage on them ? Plus are you going to be selling any of these anywhere, I'd love to try some. TIA

Here's a link to some info that I just posted not that long ago. Purple Passion Info. As far as my seeds go, you'll probably see 'em around sometime later this year.

OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

^^ Thanks man, I got one pack of these from TK auctions, before they went belly up. After I finish off my current grow, these are next in line.

R

rhuddin

Do you know the background on the BCS?... I think I remember Sub saying it was a blackberry kush but didn't know the much about it.

I got the Ace of Spades goin right now.

S

shanefish9

That momma looks really nice. Can't wait to see those babies grow.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Do you know the background on the BCS?... I think I remember Sub saying it was a blackberry kush but didn't know the much about it.

I got the Ace of Spades goin right now.

Unfortunately Subcool is just throwing guesses out there if he really said that. Because nobody actually knows the true genetics of Black Cherry Soda (including the breeders at TGA). Also, lots of people grow Blackberry and Blackberry Kush in my area, and both are way different than the BCS clone. So in my experience, I'd have to say that Subcool's guess is way off.

I did read something online once from a guy named Mrgrowhard (who got his cut of BCS directly from dioxide). Mrgrowhard seems to think that the Black Cherry Soda may have originated from the Hells Angels at one point. And that it may be related to something called "Pink Weed" or "Pink Dope" that the Angels either used to have or still do have. But like I said, nobody knows the true genetics. So anything you read on the internet about the genetics of BCS are nothing more than opinions or educated guesses. I also remember hearing that Subcool believes that BCS is a kush plant. Which is why he named the Space Queen hybrid "Plush Berry" AKA "Pink Lady Kush Berry". But I honestly don't see any kush in BCS. I probably would've guessed Skunk or Super Skunk hybrid before I settled on kush. He may have just put kush in the description as a clever marketing tactic.

Anyway... Right on, man. I've never grown any TGA strains (other than the 2 Agent Orange males that I collected pollen from then killed). So I'm new to the Ace of Spades strain. But I do think that the idea of crossing BCS to a haze is a pretty good idea. I'm actually currently working on my own BCS/ Haze hybrid, so I would love to see some pics of your Ace of Spades grown out.

My BCS/Haze hybrid is gonna be (Black Cherry Soda x Apothecary Grape Ape/ Apothecary OG Kush/ Mr Nice Super Silver Haze). The male is a stinky SOB that reeks like grapes and lavender but with a chocolate musk and fuel background. This is what the male looks like (in veg).

DSCN6431.JPG

DSCN6432.JPG

DSCN6433.JPG

DSCN6434.JPG

R

rhuddin

Aces

Yeah sub said he was just taking guesses and it was speculation... your cut looks pretty much identical to the pics I've seen of it.

Here's my Aces... this is in week 6... unless this she turns pink late I don't think I got the pink... I haven't grown out jtr but from what I've seen it's leaning to jtr but I think the bcs added some bulk. There is a little color on the lowers but not much as you can see on the colas. She smells like lemon berries. I popped 5 seeds and got only 1 female... so sometime down the road I'll try the last 5 I have.

Next round I'm going to feed her heavier, I'm growing in supersoil and started to fade a little early and I've been chasing it ever since.

IMG 0015

IMG 0021

IMG 0013

IMG 0008

IMG 0012

IMG 0009

IMG 0020

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
That momma looks really nice. Can't wait to see those babies grow.

Thanks shanefish.

Yeah sub said he was just taking guesses and it was speculation... your cut looks pretty much identical to the pics I've seen of it.

Here's my Aces... this is in week 6... unless this she turns pink late I don't think I got the pink... I haven't grown out jtr but from what I've seen it's leaning to jtr but I think the bcs added some bulk. There is a little color on the lowers but not much as you can see on the colas. She smells like lemon berries. I popped 5 seeds and got only 1 female... so sometime down the road I'll try the last 5 I have.

Next round I'm going to feed her heavier, I'm growing in supersoil and started to fade a little early and I've been chasing it ever since.

Thanks for the pics rhuddin. It's nice to see how the BCS outcrosses to all these different males. Aces is looking awesome so far!! But yeah definitely feed them heavier next round. Sucks that the supersoil cut out on you early.

I haven't grown JTR yet, so I'm basing my opinion based on my experience with BCS. But it looks to me like your pheno is a pretty good blend of both strains. I can see some similarities to the BCS, like the long packed colas and some of your leaves even look like BCS leaves (except yours are maybe just a bit more jagged because of the JTR influence). You also said that the smell is like lemons and berries. So it sounds like it inherited it's flavors from both parents. As far as color goes, I don't think you got the pink pheno this time around. BCS usually turns color early on in bloom (like week 2- 3). It starts out as purple leaves and calyxes, then it becomes pinkish/ purple buds as they start packing on the weight.

BCS_day20_3.jpg

BCS_day20_4.jpg

Black_Cherry_Soda_2.jpg

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Here's an update on the Chem Soda.

10 days ago, these were barely above ground in rockwool cubes. Since then I've transplanted them into party cups filled with soil. I've been really busy lately though, and they kinda went a little dry on me so they haven't grown that much. But I've been keeping a better eye on the moisture levels now and they're starting to take off again. One seed did die when I transplanted it into soil (I guess it didn't have enough roots yet, because it drowned). I also had another seed that drowned in the rockwool cube and never popped up, and a seed that did pop up but it broke it's leaves off when surfacing out of the rockwool. So... 3 are down for the count, and I have 7 more to grow.

The seedlings are now in my 7x7 grow tent which is my main veg area for mother plants and newly popped seedlings (650 watts + lots of flouros). I have the Chem Sodas placed directly under some fluorescent lights for now, but as soon as they take off I'll start putting them under the stronger lights in my tent. My other rooms are a 4x4 tent for my breeding / quarantine area (500 watts). And my flowering room is a 10x12 bedroom, but I sold a bunch of lights a few months ago (to pay some back rent that I owed) so I'm only utilizing a portion of the flowering room right now with only 2400 watts of light.

DSCN6452.JPG

DSCN6455.JPG

DSCN6454.JPG

DSCN6453.JPG

DSCN6456.JPG

DSCN6457.JPG

DSCN6458.JPG

DSCN6459.JPG

DSCN6461.JPG

DSCN6465.JPG

JAWS

JAWS

hello WEST:talking
sorry to hear ya lost TWO but hey as long as you got some up-going its all good, im just getting starting but will be checking in often my friend..
peace:talking

YaaMon

YaaMon

Lookin great man, always nice to check out the work of a fellow farmer from the PNW

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro...little ones are looking good!!! That BCS cut is looking mighty Dank my friend...are you planning any BCS BX's in the future?

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
sorry to hear ya lost TWO but hey as long as you got some up-going its all good, im just getting starting but will be checking in often my friend..
peace:talking

Yeah, it sucks but it's not a big deal. I still have the parents so I can always make lots more of these.

Lookin great man, always nice to check out the work of a fellow farmer from the PNW

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out. Yeah man PNW all the way.

Nice bro...little ones are looking good!!! That BCS cut is looking mighty Dank my friend...are you planning any BCS BX's in the future?

Oh hell yeah, man... You know it!!... I just harvested and picked out about 75 dry beans of BCS bx1. I'm gonna take it all the way to BX3-F3.

can i second that?:inlove. wish i could get my hands on some of that!

Patience my friend... Patience... lol. Thanks for stopping by.

JAWS

JAWS

ohh hell ya to the BXing of the BCS those will be a must have for ANY ONE looking to try some BCS in seed from!!!!!!!!!

i got 5 of 6 CHEM SODAS up and going and they look great still to small to really start showing pics but i will when the time is right....
BXing right on:talking

illicit1

illicit1

Hey man whats going on with this chem soda thread i was kinda excited to see how this goes im new to the whole medical sceen here in CO, and i would love to try some of these chemsoda seeds or i would give anything to get one of those bcs cuts where do you find one of these i mean i am a medical card holder i just want some great medicine thanks to any one for any help !!!

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

That sounds like a nice cross..
I always thought some hazes come off kinda like soda tasting..
For instance , cali mist ... always has the pepery thing with friut ..but taste soda to me..

To get it straight,,, did u make the chem bx3 from a chem /chem cross seed ??
Or did u backross a chem clone....??

JAWS

JAWS

Hey man whats going on with this chem soda thread i was kinda excited to see how this goes im new to the whole medical sceen here in CO, and i would love to try some of these chemsoda seeds or i would give anything to get one of those bcs cuts where do you find one of these i mean i am a medical card holder i just want some great medicine thanks to any one for any help !!!

That sounds like a nice cross..
I always thought some hazes come off kinda like soda tasting..
For instance , cali mist ... always has the pepery thing with friut ..but taste soda to me..

To get it straight,,, did u make the chem bx3 from a chem /chem cross seed ??
Or did u backross a chem clone....??

i too am at a loss as to where WEST went too but it does suck big time the CHEM SODA is a really nice piece or work and i know he was working her futher and had some good plans for her for the future, and as of right now i have no idea if those plans will move forward...

MY CHEM SODA'S...........the toped one has been seeded and the other went untouched...

CHEM SODA CLONES.....

MY BLACK CHERRY SODA CUT...

thats about it for now..
peace:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom