Chem Soda (test grow)

• Thread starter westcoast547
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
psilobuds

psilobuds

the leaves on that chem soda mother are fat as! the first photo is sweet two. reckon we're in for a show with this cross!

illicit1

illicit1

damn man those are are some beautiful pics what did you happen to cross the chem soda with ? and are you selling any of the beans ??? if so how much and how can i get ahold of some !! keep up the great work JAWS !!!

JAWS

JAWS

i have no ideal what happen to borhter WEST but the CHEM SODA is alive and well here with me....

CHEM SODA day 20 and these girls are going to be MASSIVE...
DARK MATTER

stating to show some really nice GRAPEY/PURPLE color on her buds and she smell really sweetish candy sorta smell....

winner;)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro...he is at another site under another name vending his gear there. Good work on the Chem Soda J...looking good.

AssManOG

AssManOG

looks like some stinky chemmy goodness to me...

Wicked strain! thanks for postin up!

JAWS

JAWS

Nice bro...he is at another site under another name vending his gear there. Good work on the Chem Soda J...looking good.

cool next time you talk with him tell him i said hello and that i think he did and outstanding job with this one!!!....thank you brother....

looks like some stinky chemmy goodness to me...

Wicked strain! thanks for postin up!

yes i too think these are LEANING towards the CHEM side even those ive never grown straight Chemdog D from the pics west showed it CHEMMY ALL THE WAY....

and i dont think Chemdog D in known for going GRAEY/PURPLE either?.......but this plant is so its also got a nice bit of the BLACK CHERRY SODA in her aswell, and i have three BLACK CHERRY SODAS growing in there with her so i can see first hand the BCS in the mix...

peace;)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Any newer pics of the Chem Soda Jaws? Is she putting on more color as she progresses? I'm really liking what i'm seeing with the Black Cherry Soda so far...shes only 21 days into 12/12 but shes already stacking nicely and getting quite colorful. Heres a few pics of the BCS...
101 1332 2000 x 1500

101 1337 2000 x 1500

101 1341 2000 x 1500

101 1346 2000 x 1500

Now at 3o days in 12/12
101 1378 1600 x 1200

J

Jimmy Black

Realy nice westc..,i grown at the moment the Plushberry!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
This is a grow journal from seed to finish of the Chem Soda strain. I'm starting 10 regular seeds and will be growing in soil and using General Organics nutrients.

The Chem Soda is a hybrid that I made using the clone only Black Cherry Soda as the mother and a chem dominant male from ohsogreen's Chemdog D bx3 as the father. The combination of a tasty, fast finishing, large yielding female and a super potent, large yielding male creates a strain that consistently produces above average yields with connoisseur quality.

The Mother (black cherry soda)
BCS_harvest_3.jpg

BCS_harvest_5.jpg

BCS_harvest_6.jpg

The Father (Chemdog D bx3)
chem_d_bx3_male.jpg

chem_d_bx3_male2.jpg

So far, I have grown 11 Chem Soda seeds. And I gave 10 seeds to my girlfriends uncle for him to try out. So I have seen about 20 or so chem soda plants (all from seed) reach maturity. I've noticed a pattern of 2 main phenos so far. The 1st pheno produces big, long, and dense colas just like the black cherry soda (bcs). The 2nd pheno makes big, dense, tennis ball buds that don't fill in to make a cola. Both phenos are covered in frost and smell similar to bcs. There were also some slight variations of these 2 phenos (like slight purple or pink calyxes) but at they end of the day those plants were still either single cola or tennis ball phenos. Here are some old pics of the chem Soda.
chem_soda_1.JPG

chem_soda_3.JPG

chem_soda_4.JPG

chem_soda_7.JPG

chem_soda_8.JPG

chem_soda_5.JPG

chem_soda_6.JPG

chem_soda_2.JPG

chem_soda_9.JPG

chem_soda_10.JPG

And now to start the show... I'm taking 10 seeds and starting the soak.
DSCN6158.JPG

DSCN6160.JPG

These look awesome I have wanted this strain ever since I saw jaws pic of them you did a bad ass job on these hommie props for sure respect passion no doubt stay frosty bro can't wait to see them finish.

JAWS

JAWS

Any newer pics of the Chem Soda Jaws? Is she putting on more color as she progresses? I'm really liking what i'm seeing with the Black Cherry Soda so far...shes only 21 days into 12/12 but shes already stacking nicely and getting quite colorful. Heres a few pics of the BCS...
View attachment 239877
View attachment 239878
View attachment 239879
View attachment 239880

GREAT PICS HIGHER mine look like that but im not near as good with the camera as you are so my pics dont look near as good as yours do.....

BLACK CHERRY SODA

CHEM SODA

im having trouble getting ahold of WEST so i may just have to reverse this one and make some FEMS....id rather get in touch with him and talk a bit but who knows..

peace:)

Top Bottom