Chem Talk

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Getting ready to start 5 packs each of these for outside. Will start under 1000 Hortilux/HPS

Dominion Seed Company

Dominion Skunk.
Chemdog 91 VA x SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant x SSSC Sk1... Should be KILLER. I know the photos on Instagram look great.. HUGE fan leaves.

Sis Skunk
Chems Sis x Skelly x SSSC Sk1.

I'm also starting 5 packs of the Dominion Granny Skunk, but it has No Chem family in it, though it does have the VA Afghani.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Yeah Duke says at ripening they can/will do that. Not so much worried about it if its late in flowering. He also says the better plants wont do that.
I'm really more interested in the Dominion Skunk, and the Granny Skunk. But theyre all fairly $$$, so I have fairly high expectations, for all of them.

I also will start 5 packs of the Coastal Seeds NL1 x Skelly, and plan on crossing that with the Nature Farm Genetics Sk81 Male, as well as the Dominion gear. I also will start 5 packs of the Sk81.

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I am starting a dinachem which is a cross between guavachem and Chemdog 91 according to dinafem. Also white widow from dinafem and Northern lights from sensi seeds (had a blueberry from dutch passion didn’t make it, again). I hope it turns out ok.

L PL4T3

L PL4T3

Dinachem is my fav plant in my room, even against these Cali con ect, dinafems terps on one pheno I have is really special, smelliest n stickiest plant I've grown by far, dinafem never lets me down:) I have one quicker flower fruity fuel but the more stretchy one n longer flower is the one which is unreal imo, fuel skunk pine but the smell is so sharp n strong ,unreal:) the stretchier one looks wet n soaked in resin

william76

william76

Yeah Duke says at ripening they can/will do that. Not so much worried about it if its late in flowering. He also says the better plants wont do that.
I'm really more interested in the Dominion Skunk, and the Granny Skunk. But theyre all fairly $$$, so I have fairly high expectations, for all of them.

I also will start 5 packs of the Coastal Seeds NL1 x Skelly, and plan on crossing that with the Nature Farm Genetics Sk81 Male, as well as the Dominion gear. I also will start 5 packs of the Sk81.
Whats the sk81?,thanks,76

L PL4T3

L PL4T3

IMG 4218
IMG 4243
IMG 4262
IMG 4264
IMG 4272
IMG 4273
IMG 4291
IMG 4296
IMG 4314
IMG 4316
Dinachem first two pics, the rest chems 91s and boss Hoggs all day 74 since flip n I'm harvesting in a few days:) the purple dinachem is incredible, very special.......STINKS!!!!

C

cheeseofchad

we are chem brothers!this pic is from elite kings genetics super va which is chem91skva clone x isp Chemdog 91 bx3....so basically its a bx4 i guess.
we are bros cause i took this pic yesterday which was day 37 of flower!no shit....

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Whats the sk81?,thanks,76

Sorry for the late reply.

Sk81 is the ORIGINAL.... Sk1.

Original Sk1 was originally made by Uncle Fester/Hells Angels. This is also not the modern day UF. This UF is now Deceased, and left the genetics to his Nephew.... MASTER THAI, and a couple others also have the genetics. MT is also OLD, his health problems, and is retiring, and also misled/lied to the Nor Cal Community about releasing the genes at a reasonable $$$, and in pure form. So he went back on his word, and they are really mad at him. And hes retiring too.

The Nature Farm Genetics HAD the genes for sale but are long ago sold out.

Sacred Seeds originally had the seeds, and Sam/Skunkman/Ratman as supposedly an apprentice for SS, got into trouble, started working with DEA, had them busted, and part of the deal they left over 20 lbs of seeds in the outside trash, along with plants with still intact root balls.

He took all this shit to Europe, and started working with Flying Dutchmen, Super Sativa Seed Club, Nevil, and when they heard he was working for the DEA cut ties with him.

The Ratman was also in the process of breeding the REEK out if it, and adding Floral, and SSC kept it Skunk, but eventually were taken over/defunked ect, and haven't been around since the 80s. But like I said Dominion Seed Company still does have the Sk1 but Hybrids.
Sk81 is the original IBL

81 also stands for 81 Club 8 is the 8th letter of the alphabet, and A is 1. Thus HA= Hells Angels.

Sacred Seeds was also around since the late 40s and were responsible for the original Romulan. It was brought back from Korea during the Korean War. They also had strains from the 19 teens.

M

MershMarket

I would love to pick some brains on the Chemdog family. What do you know? What Chem lines are you running? What's your favorite Chem strain ? Why? Sounds fun!
. Run most of them cuts and lot of da off shoots in bean. They are good guys and few gals. Dominant figures in community a la cannabis and its decisions. Can't elaborate on last part much but the strains sure thing

M

MershMarket

Sorry for the late reply.

Sk81 is the ORIGINAL.... Sk1.

Original Sk1 was originally made by Uncle Fester/Hells Angels. This is also not the modern day UF. This UF is now Deceased, and left the genetics to his Nephew.... MASTER THAI, and a couple others also have the genetics. MT is also OLD, his health problems, and is retiring, and also misled/lied to the Nor Cal Community about releasing the genes at a reasonable $$$, and in pure form. So he went back on his word, and they are really mad at him. And hes retiring too.

The Nature Farm Genetics HAD the genes for sale but are long ago sold out.

Sacred Seeds originally had the seeds, and Sam/Skunkman/Ratman as supposedly an apprentice for SS, got into trouble, started working with DEA, had them busted, and part of the deal they left over 20 lbs of seeds in the outside trash, along with plants with still intact root balls.

He took all this shit to Europe, and started working with Flying Dutchmen, Super Sativa Seed Club, Nevil, and when they heard he was working for the DEA cut ties with him.

The Ratman was also in the process of breeding the REEK out if it, and adding Floral, and SSC kept it Skunk, but eventually were taken over/defunked ect, and haven't been around since the 80s. But like I said Dominion Seed Company still does have the Sk1 but Hybrids.
Sk81 is the original IBL

81 also stands for 81 Club 8 is the 8th letter of the alphabet, and A is 1. Thus HA= Hells Angels.

Sacred Seeds was also around since the late 40s and were responsible for the original Romulan. It was brought back from Korea during the Korean War. They also had strains from the 19 teens.
You know the sword?

M

MershMarket

I have the Chemdog D, shes marbled up. Shes one of the fam faves, she smells so good, looks so good, but of course she real high maintenance, she will nanna up if you dont treat her right.
Because she a s1 and has skunk

M

MershMarket

Lorax... I just want to double-check to make sure that you're being a sincere. LOL Chemdog or Chemdog as I always spell it. Let me just say this... If you like super potent connoisseur grade cannabis with a finish that literally coats your entire mouth to the point that you cannot stop smacking your lips for several seconds. Then you'll like the Chem. And the story that goes with it in my opinion needs to be made into a movie. Hands down the most influential cannabis strain since skunk#1 of course it's not for everyone. Some people don't like the sour diesel a kind of smell butt, I've had some Chemdog strains that makes roadkill skunk smell like yard clippings. And I think whoever they are LOL. But I think they finally the sting you distinguished dad's Chemdog is not related to OG Kush which has been the consensus for like the last 20 years. A fabulous strain I would love to get ahold of just some straight Chemdog. But that's almost impossible unless you know somebody in that Circle. I had a guy in Springfield that said he was going to give me a pack of star dog and of course we never did. Jerk! Now I think I'm probably going to go with Tomahawk from Greenpoint. The fuzz from Bodhi is another one that I want for Christmas. But if Greenpoint can never get it back in stock the stardawg BX as well I'll get... I didn't know about the rest you guys but I think this guy is messing with me :)
Chem and OGK are siblings compadre. When they bang each other you make headband

SinCity

SinCity

No offense taken brother, it's all good. It's maybe a little more personal to me than it should be. I was college aged in 1991, so I grew up with these strains. SD was made by accident in W. Mass, not too far from where Chem lived, in late 91 or early 92. The NY guys were production and distribution only, they made nothing, zero breeding happened there. That's why it's annoying to hear all this NY stuff. They had to beg the kids from MA for the sour.

Ummmmm....can’t let the train completely jump the tracks. The history matters. Wanna maybe try that description about New York and Massachusetts again?

Top Bottom