Chem Talk

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I've seen a few plants with resin profile like this Chemdog #4. . .And they were ALL other Chem lines, except The White. Wich, May very well be related to Chem. Not saying Goodnight...just sayin...
Have you crossed it? Made seeds???
Huh? Braddah. Let me know bro. Mahalo

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If you think Chemdog D is foul smelling.....you should smell a pheno of OGR white romulan I found.. Smells like ass n gas....hot garbage....and maybe some kicking halitosis. I call it the white trash pheno, I love to watch the look on people's faces when I say, "smell this" and their face is filled with repulsed disgust....and then they smell it again in disbelief lol.
Sounds like my kinda weed

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I've seen a few plants with resin profile like this Chemdog #4. . .And they were ALL other Chem lines, except The White. Wich, May very well be related to Chem. Not saying Goodnight...just sayin...
Have you crossed it? Made seeds???
Huh? Braddah. Let me know bro. Mahalo
I will be doing sum work with it soon...and ya the bay is definitely quite the scene with proper herb

Krypto

Krypto

Nerds At Work ( NAW )
Got a 5 pack, freebies. The pack read "purple Chemdog x Headcandy " the Amsterdam Headcandy (Killa Queen x (Blueberry x Jackberry x Amnesia). I made F2s and started calling it Sour Girl. Great aroma.. sour,fruity, and FUNKY! Haze taste diesel finish.turns purplish, kind of gray....Happy, Chatty, it's all gonna work out smoke.

Krypto

Krypto

That Sour Girl is excactly that. Granted it's crossed with a sativa, you can feel that Chem bottom that is relaxing yet uplifting and happy

Top Bottom