Chem Talk

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Got the d,but the 91 is the 1 i want to try,doubtful of getting it here with it being so rare,look forward to some pics,she always looks nice!,76
What about Apoth's Chemdog 91? I read on the "internet" that it's was an s1 of "og kush" which was a bag of chem... I don't have any fact-checking going on any of this just throwing that out there that's what I read. Anybody got any input on that particular cam 91 and regular seed form?

G gnome

G gnome

What's that G nome??? You may know aguy?!! Been wanting to meet him.
What about Apoth's Chemdog 91? I read on the "internet" that it's was an s1 of "og kush" which was a bag of chem... I don't have any fact-checking going on any of this just throwing that out there that's what I read. Anybody got any input on that particular cam 91 and regular seed form?
Chemdog 91 is a clone only. So is chem dawg.....idk wtf chem dawg 91 is.
Im not a strain scholar like some o these guys but if it were me id be lookin for the clones and not the seeds

Krypto

Krypto

Good morning good morning it's Friday! TGIF!
.... Or wait. It's Thursday. and that's cool, that's cool.
Just wanted to start my day off by thanking you guys for the feedback. I've had plenty of Chem crosses and we have stardog. And I've been really wanting to get another almost pure chem dog Chemdog 91 or whatever. But I don't know anyone in my area that has the cut of the original . And who could blame me for being skeptical. I'll see what I can do about getting a cut.

G gnome

G gnome

Good morning good morning it's Friday! TGIF!
.... Or wait. It's Thursday. and that's cool, that's cool.
Just wanted to start my day off by thanking you guys for the feedback. I've had plenty of Chem crosses and we have stardog. And I've been really wanting to get another almost pure chem dog Chemdog 91 or whatever. But I don't know anyone in my area that has the cut of the original . And who could blame me for being skeptical. I'll see what I can do about getting a cut.
I might know a guy.....

Marejuana

Marejuana

How's the nose on that nug bro???
What's the scoop snnoop? Im jekous. I admit. But good for you man. I know its amazing medicine. Right on!
How's the nose on that nug bro???
What's the scoop snnoop? Im jekous. I admit. But good for you man. I know its amazing medicine. Right on!
Not -very- strong on the nose compared to some of the other stuff on the shelf. It's not something I would have gotten had it not been for this thread so here's what I can tell you: if I pinch it a little and shove it up my nostril a bit I would say it smells kind of like 'sweet gas' I guess if I could describe it. This nug came from the mid shelf and I'm guessing it's probably from a mid-large scale green house/ light dep environment. I'm gna smoke some now while my head is clear to feel its effects. Wish me luck (I know I could have just said 'sweet gas' I guess haha) I'll keep searching out top quality chem strains for this new 'research' haha

Krypto

Krypto

Not -very- strong on the nose compared to some of the other stuff on the shelf. It's not something I would have gotten had it not been for this thread so here's what I can tell you: if I pinch it a little and shove it up my nostril a bit I would say it smells kind of like 'sweet gas' I guess if I could describe it. This nug came from the mid shelf and I'm guessing it's probably from a mid-large scale green house/ light dep environment. I'm gna smoke some now while my head is clear to feel its effects. Wish me luck (I know I could have just said 'sweet gas' I guess haha) I'll keep searching out top quality chem strains for this new 'research' haha
On a serious note. Thank you very much. And brother I'm telling ya for me , this is research I've got some people that need some real medicine and that is the goal here. I truly appreciate you. Have a good Thursday brother LOL.

Marejuana

Marejuana

On a serious note. Thank you very much. And brother I'm telling ya for me , this is research I've got some people that need some real medicine and that is the goal here. I truly appreciate you. Have a good Thursday brother LOL.
Ok here goes. I woke up this morning, got up, bathroom stuff, went out to water some tomatoes, checked to make sure I had a clear head, and ground me up some of that Chemdog 91. Maaan that shit is fuego. I smoked a total of 6 bowls from a single water filtered ceramic bong today, here's the progression: Bowl 1: blazed it, was able to inhale deeply without harshness so it was smooth. The effect: there was an almost instant relief of anxiety. Not like born again relief but definitely a very nice rinse. I felt calmer but not tired. Calm and a little energized. Felt great. So of course I had to make sure I was feelin it so I went for Bowl 2: bro I shit you not upon exhale I was doing some tai chi moves that I wish I knew. Felt good, like doing some calm activity like slow motion Kung fu or yoga or some shit. I was def feeling it and GLAD I picked this up. I smoked another bowl, Bowl 3: and decided to look up some reviews myself about Chemdog 91. They were pretty spot on so I'm confident I got the real stuff. They were very spot on actually, because it says if you get too high you'll end up in lala land. Sure enough, it happened. I was cruisin to the gas station, paid my gas at the window, was thinking about some tai chi or some shit and completely forgot to pump my gas. So that does happen to me but mostly only after a few dabs. So I was out 10 bucks, kept it pushin, was in a good place cerebrally and wasn't gonna get bent outta shape over ten bucks. So I was def in Lala land after 4 bowlskis and pretty chipper to boot. Later this afternoon I lost my wallet (no shit, it sucks) but I'm glad I got this Chemdog 91 waiting for me at home to make it allll better. I'm sold bro, and will be picking up that chem when I see it. Best part: it was on the mid shelf for 8 bucks a g and it's blowing some of the top shelf out the water. I'm gonna go get a zip if I can. Peace. Thanks.

Irietime

Irietime

Ok here goes. I woke up this morning, got up, bathroom stuff, went out to water some tomatoes, checked to make sure I had a clear head, and ground me up some of that Chemdog 91. Maaan that shit is fuego. I smoked a total of 6 bowls from a single water filtered ceramic bong today, here's the progression: Bowl 1: blazed it, was able to inhale deeply without harshness so it was smooth. The effect: there was an almost instant relief of anxiety. Not like born again relief but definitely a very nice rinse. I felt calmer but not tired. Calm and a little energized. Felt great. So of course I had to make sure I was feelin it so I went for Bowl 2: bro I shit you not upon exhale I was doing some tai chi moves that I wish I knew. Felt good, like doing some calm activity like slow motion Kung fu or yoga or some shit. I was def feeling it and GLAD I picked this up. I smoked another bowl, Bowl 3: and decided to look up some reviews myself about Chemdog 91. They were pretty spot on so I'm confident I got the real stuff. They were very spot on actually, because it says if you get too high you'll end up in lala land. Sure enough, it happened. I was cruisin to the gas station, paid my gas at the window, was thinking about some tai chi or some shit and completely forgot to pump my gas. So that does happen to me but mostly only after a few dabs. So I was out 10 bucks, kept it pushin, was in a good place cerebrally and wasn't gonna get bent outta shape over ten bucks. So I was def in Lala land after 4 bowlskis and pretty chipper to boot. Later this afternoon I lost my wallet (no shit, it sucks) but I'm glad I got this Chemdog 91 waiting for me at home to make it allll better. I'm sold bro, and will be picking up that chem when I see it. Best part: it was on the mid shelf for 8 bucks a g and it's blowing some of the top shelf out the water. I'm gonna go get a zip if I can. Peace. Thanks.
Hahahahaha!! All in a good days work

Krypto

Krypto

Sounds like some DAMN good medicine. Right on my man!

Top Bottom