Chem Valley Kush grow log

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tophmaster

so pissed went up to the city yesterday and got outbid on these seeds by like 10 bucks super gay. your lucky u got it enjoy. its my fault for not buying them before

E

Elemental

totally curious about this CHEM/KUSH!

truly thanks for sharing!

Genetic' justice its coming for sure!

good time to you bud!

S

smoketilluchoke

wow i feel for you FF

this happened on my fem la con's

you sure you dont have a light leak??

F

FastForward

wow i feel for you FF

this happened on my fem la con's

you sure you dont have a light leak??

Pretty sure, and my fem LA Con's came out fine (as did my friends - not a single herm). I've had some kind of issue because I've had nanners on multiple plants and seeds in one, so either airborne pollination (unlikely) or most likely heat induced herm from stress (my output duct tape came loose and was venting into the tent for 3 days - moral: use proper worm drive clips...duct tape is crap long term!)

D

dirtbagg

hey did you ever get this strain going again? I just ordered some of these beans and love to see them in action....

F

FastForward

Not atm...had to put it on hold until a slot comes up. In the next month or so...if all goes to plan :)

P

Papa_kush

Lookin good bro, just got my pack yesterday can't wait to pop em!

D

dirtbagg

Not atm...had to put it on hold until a slot comes up. In the next month or so...if all goes to plan :)

cool ill keep an eye out for you would you have any suggestions on what nutes I should use Im currently using coco with sweet and heavy nutes and calmag plus .....
Ive only got 2 grows under my belt and I wanna get started off right.....

F

FastForward

I use Canna Coco and their full range of nutes, which imho kick ass. You shouldn't need calmag for a coco-specific nute regimen. I add Carboload in (or Sugar Peak Catalyst, or Molasses) for weight, Silicon for strength, and Bloombastic as a flower booster. I get lovely weed out of it - not cheap, but if you're growing for personal use then it rules.

D

dirtbagg

I hear that I just order up some stuff today thank you for your input.... do yoiu have any journals going now Ill check em out....

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i just got my first dried buds of the chem valley kush, pics tomorrow, now smoke :)

P

poedizzle

Cant wait to see the pics!!! I herd it was a KILLER cross!!
POE

D

dirtbagg

anyone else got any of these going now would love to see it!
Ive got some beans on the way and Im gonna need allot of help
lol

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey wassup fastfoward, sorry to hgear about the hermies, ihave a question for ya or anyone else for that matter. Is Chemdog D x sfv og kush v.ll the same as chem valley kush, i thought i saw someone else put it up as just Chemdog D x sfv og kush, is there a diff. without the v.ll or am i just stoned

S

Swerve

the V.II is the same thing as the chem valley kush .. thats the rename...given to us by 2 very cool members..

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey swerve, i just got some of those beauitful beans, do you have any suggestions on the strain...thanx alot Burn

Top Bottom