Chem4 @ 5+ weeks

• Thread starter lilzayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lilzayne

lilzayne

Wattup fellow farmers! I just wanted to share some pics of some Chemdog #4 I got going on right now. These pics were takin a couple days ago at around day 35 I believe.
These are being grown with the canna line up, AN hammerhead 0-4-8, and some Pure Blend Bloom (original) to give things a bit more of a organic/natural/more pronounced flavor and smell.
Any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Hope you all enjoy!:happy

DSC00868.JPG

DSC008711.JPG

DSC00873.JPG

DSC00870.JPG

Stay safe!
-Lil Zayne

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
is this from the cut or a s1? She looks splendid to me! And hell a frosty! Can't wait to see more

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking Dizank bro, man I got to get me some chems in my garden I need me some chem-4 and some chem-D, keep up the good work.......GM

lilzayne

lilzayne

Looking Dizank bro, man I got to get me some chems in my garden I need me some chem-4 and some chem-D, keep up the good work.......GM

Thanks GM, great to have ya stop by.:happy This is my first run with the 4 so I'm hoping i do her justice. So far I'm really digging this plant, the structure is great and she really seems to be blowing up.

lilzayne

lilzayne

is this from the cut or a s1? She looks splendid to me! And hell a frosty! Can't wait to see more

I'm not really sure actually. I got these as cuts labeled "DHN's Chemdog 4." I guess only time will tell... maybe some chem experts would chime in and give an opinion if it looks like the real 4.:wondering

D

DazedNconfussed

They look great lilzayne. I just got through a Chemdog #4 run and yours look to have a great yeild going for only day 35. My buds were popcorn size at day 35 but swelled the help up later on towards the end. I ended up going 80 days. I have a link to my grow in my sig if you want to take a look.....your going to love the Chemdog #4, one of the most potent buds I ever had and you dont seem to build a tolerance very quickly.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

Holla:) Chemania going on over here gm:) d,sis,3,4,09

I'm not really sure actually. I got these as cuts labeled "DHN's Chemdog 4." I guess only time will tell... maybe some chem experts would chime in and give an opinion if it looks like the real 4.:wondering

Hey lilz looks like it so far imo that last pic throws me off a tad:)>>>Gonna have to see in a couple more weeks..
I have Shmoes 3 and 4 cut backed up for him>>>>Chemdawg4<<<< ya should of hollered at me if you needed snips of the 4 vs going with dhn????wtf and who the fuck is DHN chemdog 4:giggle:giggle

lilzayne

lilzayne

Hey thanks Dazed. Cool thread bro, great first grow... things will only get more fun for you from here on out!!!:surprised

Yo GTD, thanks for stopping by brother. I guess only time will tell... ur right though I should have hollered at u. It's all good though...we'll get together soon.
It's funny cause I actually picked up Chemdog #4 cuts twice b4 these ones, but wasn't feeling them... didn't think they were real. These cuts I had a good feeling about, so I went with them.:thinking
I guess DHN stands for Dark Heart Nursery. The strains they provide look legit, but I guess we'll only know once they're flowered out.
Sry for the multiple posts too, tryna figure out how this MQ button works.

Stay safe yall!
-Lil Z

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
cut or s1 this look crazy dank already!! Damn i cant wait to see at 70 dayz!! Good luck bro

R

Rob1

some amazing looking bud there. nice color to everything and frost city...

B

bluedog

I think that cut came out of oaksterdam. Where they got it who knows. I'm trying a few also and it looks good so far.

lilzayne

lilzayne

What up Farmers. Just wanted to share a lil update. These gals are at around day 43. They got their last feed of AN hammerhead yesterday, so they will be primarily getting fed canna coco a+b, canna boost, and pure blend. I've been having higher temps than usual lately... might have to hook up another vent fan.:thinking
Here's a few pics... feel free to post any feedback or suggestions.:)
DSC00879.JPG

DSC00880.JPG

Keep it Green!
-Lil Z

T

the1scar

Everything I've heard about DHN has been good so far, legit cuts and no complaints about potency or hermie, etc. The Black Domina cut I had was a DHN cut from another local grower. Very frosty even for my first time growing!

Looks like you got the setup nailed down, awesome dank bro! keep it up!

lilzayne

lilzayne

Whattup Farmers! I just wanted to share an update of these C4's I got going. The pictures below were taken last night... day 59 I think. Tonight will be their last feed with nutes than I'll be giving them a nice 2 week flush.
The last 3 photos are of 1 out of 2 of the plants main colas. Notice how part of the the top of the nugs looks completely bleached... Am I seeing this correctly? It's as if their variegated or almost albino. This plant has been directly under the light and for a while was up against the glass of the hood. Also temps got kinda high this run... I mean hittin 90 F high! I think the high temps and the plant being so close under the light may have had to do with the variegation.:thinking Anyways I'm not to worried about it, in nature it gets to be 90F outside at times, so I didn't really fret over the high temps.
Please feel free to post any feedback.
DSC009171.JPG

DSC00906.JPG

DSC00909.JPG

DSC00915.JPG

DSC00913.JPG

DSC00919.JPG

DSC00918.JPG

Keep it Green!
Lil Zayne

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey bro, the bleaching happens if you dont reduce the light like I mentioned near the end. wont effect the quality, just kind of looks odd i know. But ya, its light intensity.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Yea BB, you definitely did call that one. I'll be moving the light up even more tonight seeing that it's gonna be the beginning of the flush. Thanks for all your input throughout this grow. Your C4 looks sick to by the way... gonna have to stop by your thread!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work on the Chemdog #4 Lil Zayne! I gotta try her and the '91 someday... How's her density and aroma; also do the colas with the white tips seem any more or less diff than the others? I started to notice a similar bleaching occuring in my LED test grow... It's like the calyxes are white too... :thinking

lilzayne

lilzayne

Hey, thanks Shady for stopping by! The Colas with the white tips are on the plant that is directly under the light... these colas seem to be some of the fattest and top most colas. It does seem like the calxyes are bleached a bit, but thats just the tight fan leaves close to the main buds. They just seem a bit yellow... not completely white like the top of the bud tips. I'm not too worried about the bleaching, more so just intrigued by it.
You should def. try out this C4, she has a very nice growth profile and hasn't been that difficult to manage. I've been smoking on some Chemdog 91 too lately and man that stuff is fire... not really sure which cut or anything, but they all seem fire for sure. Do you have a preference for which Chemdog 91' cut is legit or is the best?

Keep it Green,
Lil Zayne

Top Bottom