Chem4 @ 5+ weeks

• Thread starter lilzayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Simply beautifull!! This going to be some fire dank!!

W

WolfDawg

Looks like they finished up very nicely, you're going to be lovin packin those up..what kind of yield are you lookin at under that 400?

P

purekushkills

once again...this smoke report is going to be great. I've been wondering about the flavor of this lady ever since I got her!!!

Cure away!

-PKK

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Gorgeous, there swelling up like mad. :harvest:

Some top notch meds there. Just coated in trichs even the fans. Love the Chemdog #4 it is dank. Going to have to get one of them cuts, Never got to take her for a run yet.

budfriend

budfriend

That looks so good. Never done the Chemdog #4 gotta sorce it somewhere. I got D though. It knocks me out before i even blow the smoke out i feel it. I cant believe bud got that big with a 400. skilllz

lilzayne

lilzayne

Dry shots

Hey farmers, thanks for all the kind words! Sorry for the lack of updates... been super busy. Anyways I just wanted to share some dry shots with you guys. Chemdog #4 is some strong smoke I must say. I took her 73 days and she's leanin on the Sativa side of things but still packs a nice punch. I wish I took her to at least to 77... I feel that she still could be even stronger and pack even more of a punch. So if your runnin the 4, take her to at least 11 weeks! Anyways on with the shots:)
DSC01013.JPG

DSC01021.JPG

DSC01040.JPG

DSC01037.JPG

Keep it green!

-Lil Zayne

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bud>>>>looks dank as hell<<<<save me a bowl:)
Chemdog #4 never looks quite done>>>I think she is at 70 days, then again I have never taken her longer lol

:passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom