Chem4 x C99

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

dammmm grit that is some shit that you got going on man your all over these forums doing test after test after test after test i wish you were my neighbor with all that tree you got lmao good work man fuckin good work you really are a bomb grower man i wish i was in coloradro

true grit

true grit

lol thanks Alt! Yeah they are both pretty damn frosty so far!! Hopin for some nice Chemdog #4 influence on these c99 to bump her up! Looking quick though, very stoked! let ya know how it stacks compared to the c99!

420- lol. yeah man, but like i was saying...sadly the poppin is slowing greatly...got a couple more i wanna run by spring, but for the most part gotta start dialing some of these keepers! hell yeah come visit the big CO broham!

420king-MASSES

kinda looks like you got them dialed already my dude im always impressed with your grow shows

D

Dubsta

Killing it true grit! Love the plants. I loved reef's c99. same with his northern lights and ssh. I sware all his classic strains are the best ive seen. now his recent work i dunno about. :icon_spin:

true grit

true grit

alirghty folks....heres a few of these ladies blowin up....the p1 pheno is branchier, lankier and doesn't look like its gonna fill in quite the same. P2 on the other hand is chunkin up resin monster....

p1 is pic 1
p2- pics 2-3

DSCN1875
DSCN1876
DSCN1877
BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are looking awesome! nice early resin production too!

sky high

sky high

That's some frosty shit, bro! Ddddammmnnnn!

Trellis? What trellis?

true grit

true grit

Lol live by the scrog die by the scrog these days! never goin back...ha.

Thanks dudes- most def frosty as all get out. Great fruity smell on both. Haven't grown any Chemdog #4 so not sure if either of these are stackin like the Chemdog #4 early. maybe manic can chime in now that we're gettin some buds goin!

true grit

true grit

and i be workin them hos, work workin them hos. lol.

some shots of both plants...

DSCN1895
DSCN1896
DSCN1891
R

RMCG

Seem to be filling in nicely now. How many days left? Anxious to see how these turn out.

true grit

true grit

honestly i dont keep track of days. just watch the plants really. the top ones have been gettin pk boost for about a week now and is the chunker, the crowded pic is p1 and she's really startin to fill in now and started getting pk boost today.

true grit

true grit

alright first 3 pics are of the ridiculously photogenic p2 and the last pic is p1 finally chunkin, throwin calyx like crazy and crankin up now...

DSCN1945
DSCN1946
DSCN1947
DSCN1950
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Photogenic is an understatement. You've got America's next top model right there...

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes and if you'll believe me- she smells better than she looks. Seriously.

T

thatspoker422

Those plants look great! Very frosty. I also am a big fan of the Scrog. I drill short screws into the pvc and pull the trellis over the screws, you dont need to be exact at all and you can pull them as tight or loose as you want. 2x4's and some long screws also works very well, cheaper and more stable .

TortureKill

TortureKill

God damn Grit, Doing work ! That girl looks sick! Makes me want to start me Chemdog #4 x Alien Kush right now.. Whats she smelling like man? U keeping this girl around for a while?

Rushoe

Rushoe

True G ur killing it bro very nice set up sick plants man.I have the c99 the original from Brothers Grim.I ran it once and fucked up big time by not cutting the micro on time for her as she flowers very fast and I had it in a white bucket so it has lots of green roots nasty gonna run her again soon.Any ways man I have some Chemdog D clones going right now and they are fucken stinking up my spot and they are only in veg still small half a foot high so I gotta ask u what kind of carbon filter are you using and does it work well for you???

R

ReadySetGrowD9

TG you really know how to bring out that FROST bro..... i cant wait to pop my Chemdog #4 x C99's... Thanks for the awesome thread.... Peace

RSGD9

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah them things are looking good grit

Top Bottom