Chem4 x C99

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good lord... I can't help but say the same damn thing everytime I see your work TG.... Fucking sick skillz brah!!!!! :rock

true grit

true grit

Those plants look great! Very frosty. I also am a big fan of the Scrog. I drill short screws into the pvc and pull the trellis over the screws, you dont need to be exact at all and you can pull them as tight or loose as you want. 2x4's and some long screws also works very well, cheaper and more stable .

Yeah i won't be moving away from PVC- much easier to work with, durable, can be disinfected (which wood cant) and is also portable. Most def the way to go- i may add hooks to my pvc for ease of restringing for sure...

God damn Grit, Doing work ! That girl looks sick! Makes me want to start me Chemdog #4 x Alien Kush right now.. Whats she smelling like man? U keeping this girl around for a while?

Yeah pop them hos! Think the Chemdog #4 really brings some funk to it. Im loving my alien and this cross for sure. So far the p1 which isnt quite as fast and yields a bit less smells more licorice/fruity/hashy...the P2 (photogenic one) which will stick around for a while smells like straight fruit loops/cherry fruity smells- phenomenal...

True G ur killing it bro very nice set up sick plants man.I have the c99 the original from Brothers Grim.I ran it once and fucked up big time by not cutting the micro on time for her as she flowers very fast and I had it in a white bucket so it has lots of green roots nasty gonna run her again soon.Any ways man I have some Chemdog D clones going right now and they are fucken stinking up my spot and they are only in veg still small half a foot high so I gotta ask u what kind of carbon filter are you using and does it work well for you???

Shoot it just becomes more and more a problem lol. Currently ive got Phresh filters running....several...and smell is still an issue. more some from the chems/hp's. Depending on how big your room is- just go big. My next room recirculator will be either Fantech FKD 10-12" or CanFan MAX 12" with matching Phresh carbon filter. Seems overkill but when it can cycle your room that quickly it greatly helps with smell than stressing one filter.

TG you really know how to bring out that FROST bro..... i cant wait to pop my Chemdog #4 x C99's... Thanks for the awesome thread.... Peace

RSGD9

Pop em- they are kill! and super vigorous in veg too...

yeah them things are looking good grit

Gettin there man, and have to say smashin the c99bx on smell and trich production...slight longer flower tho.

Good lord... I can't help but say the same damn thing everytime I see your work TG.... Fucking sick skillz brah!!!!! :rock

LOL- likewise bro. Now if i was smart like you i would pick a couple now and get em dialed! These didn't take much work tho- Manic killed it on these....

true grit

true grit

Heres p2 crankin it up- frost bomb!!! These are the most delicious smelling plants ever...no stink just amazing sweet fruity, creamy...yum. been flushing for a week now, around 8wks now...

DSCN1975
DSCN1976
DSCN1980
DSCN1981
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

nice colas, too! I've seen some beautiful Chemdog #4 lately; I can't wait to hear what you think of this cross.

super stoked about the c99 p2 cut- she's packing it on! (at 6' around, she ought to...lol)

true grit

true grit

Yeah am i most diggin this run Alt!

Heres some pre-chop shots of p1, this pheno has some very different colas from cola to cola. All are chunking and should be a decent yield...

These are at 60-61 days...

DSCN1996
DSCN1997
DSCN1998
DSCN2000
D

DrDanko

Gritty knockin it out of the park as usual! Great work, friend! -DrD.

true grit

true grit

Gracias Dr.D!

And here is P2- more the chemmy smell to this one, not as sweet smelling as P1 (which smells like berries and cream?- smelled like licorice for a bit but settled creamy)

P2 aka the Frost bomb!

DSCN2001
DSCN2002
DSCN2003
DSCN2004
DSCN2005
R

RMCG

Typical chem...

Regardless, they look great.

Can't wait to hear the smoke report.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
You killed it once again TG!!! :harvest: I hope these beans are gonna be released again cuz I need a couple in my arsenal...

true grit

true grit

Typical chem...

Regardless, they look great.

Can't wait to hear the smoke report.

Word, literally it was like 3-4 nans on total of bout 20 someodd tops, so no biggie, ive picked through worse that i kept! LOL.
Yeah these were some real nice beans, Manic killed it with this cross, im real anxious to smoke the creme smelling p1- smells are just insane.

You killed it once again TG!!! :harvest: I hope these beans are gonna be released again cuz I need a couple in my arsenal...

Thanks homie, and yeah i had high hopes for these and they most definitely have not let me down! Hope he drops some of these for the masses as well!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great shots again grit. all the plants look very nice. nice colors coming on now too.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hows the smoke on these grit?

true grit

true grit

Well both computers crashed so i cant post finished pics but both came out pretty damn good. Both very stony, I think they leaned more to the Chemdog #4 in smoke...hashy/chemmy.

p1- smells like cake batter when cured. makes the room smell the same. more a balanced high and sweet taste.

p2- looked like nice Chemdog #4 nugs, nice and solid, great yield and nice smoke. Not as flavorful as p1 but stronger in teh smoke for sure.

both really solid. i have some of manic's LemonLarry f2's in bloom now and look like i might have a nice one....

C

ClearWater

Looks great as always bud. P1 definitely sounds a unique, interesting kind of smoke. Cant wait to see what you can with the Lemon Larrys. Thats always been a cut Ive been really interested in.

Top Bottom