(Chem4xDeepChunk) X (PExHBxWHxAWW) Test Grow

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I would like to start my thread by giving thanks to Hazeman for the opportunity to test his gear, and for the gift. I received my testers in the mail yesterday, but unfortunately I will not be able to pop them until after this weekend. Upon opening my package I noticed a portion of the shell of one of the testers was missing, so I will only be starting with nine. From what Ive read of Hazeman's selection though, I think 9 will be enough to give me a couple keepers.
I recently moved, so I have cleaning, unpacking, reconstructing rooms, and now these lil babies to play with. Im asking Hazeman and fellow farmers to please be patient, but I assure you, I will do you a proper log, Hazeman.
Cheers,
primo

Chem4xdeepchunk x pexhbxwhxaww test grow
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck with these. That Chemdog #4 x deep chunk is something real special. Some of the most deep purple strains iv pretty much ever came across. Plus that purple Urkle x headband used in this iS an amazing cut. Don't see anything but amazing phenos coming from these. Cheers ~Smf~

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Thank you gents for stopping by for the show. I did notice in the Hazeman thread that you have a little experience w the C4xDC and the PExHB, so feel free to chime in w any pointers at anytime.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm def posted up for this grow. Keep us posted on the start of things, Primo! Im gonna testing these and the LVPK x Choc. Thai as well. This was the one hybrid that caught my eye from the tester list. I will be starting a test journal as soon as they land. I might get a lil jump on ya! Lol. See in the threads, bro.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I'm def posted up for this grow. Keep us posted on the start of things, Primo! Im gonna testing these and the LVPK x Choc. Thai as well. This was the one hybrid that caught my eye from the tester list. I will be starting a test journal as soon as they land. I might get a lil jump on ya! Lol. See in the threads, bro.

Yeah, you probably will! Looks like Ill have workers at the house mon and tues, so Im going to start germing them mon, and have tent and veg cab set up by tues evening.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah, you probably will! Looks like Ill have workers at the house mon and tues, so Im going to start germing them mon, and have tent and veg cab set up by tues evening.
Then u got the jump on me! Im waiting for them 2 arrive still. Don't sweat the small stuff. Get them beans rockin, Primo! I will b lurking around for sure.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Well, I decided to go ahead and pop them tonight for the super moon. So I guess we will see whats what here in a few days. When I was removing them from the bag to scuff and drop in water I dropped one on the carpet. The wife wasnt too happy when I asked her to help me look for it.. "Why the fuck were you playin' with them anyway!" I spaced and popped the slightly damged one too, and Im not certain which cups its in. Oops

kroonboon

kroonboon

Chemdog #4 crosses are sick, my Sunshine4 is pure dank so I'm sure you gonna get some amazing plants!! Cool cross Hazeman

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Well, I decided to go ahead and pop them tonight for the super moon. So I guess we will see whats what here in a few days. When I was removing them from the bag to scuff and drop in water I dropped one on the carpet. The wife wasnt too happy when I asked her to help me look for it.. "Why the fuck were you playin' with them anyway!" I spaced and popped the slightly damged one too, and Im not certain which cups its in. Oops

Yeah, I dont know if you noticed the time of my post, but that was right after I found it. Word to the wise, dont wake the wifey at 2am to search for seeds on the ground, LOL.
Well, they all sunk to the bottom after about 18 hrs. Beans are now ~1/4" deep in SS#4 Aggregate plus thats been watered w a bennie/worm tea cocktail, domed, and on a sprouter pad thats on a 15min timer. Once I start seeing some action Ill get some pics up.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Chemdog #4 crosses are sick, my Sunshine4 is pure dank so I'm sure you gonna get some amazing plants!! Cool cross Hazeman

Im stoked, fo sho. I told the man, Hazeman, that I was currently running the 707 HB and Chemdog #4 to givve him an idea of what I like, and that is what he blessed me w. Should be fire ;)

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I failed to mention in my previous post that when I removed them from the cup that the radicles on all 10 were exposed. As I said, a portion of the shell was missing on one, but it didn't appear to be squashed or otherwise damaged. I'm curious to see if its viable. Although, it may have just split due to swelling from the water.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

UPDATE:

I checked this morning after ~30 hrs. Tester #1, 2, and 3 have broke the surface. #4 and 5 have mounds rising, and we will see about the remaining 5 soon. #2 wasnt planted deep enough I guess bc when I looked it had pushed itself out of the medium, tap root and all. Humidity at 85-95% so I dont think the integrity of the tap root had been compromised. Plus, none of them had broke the surface last night when I checked, so I dont think it had been out of the ground for that long. I used my tweezers for hole diggers and carefully placed the seedling back in medium.
Ill have some pics up later when I reinstall drivers. Just moved..cant find card reader.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

6 out of 9 (10 technically, but see above for explanation) are out of the ground. 3 have shed their shell and one has leaves emerging from within cotyledons. All were split and had radicle protuding slightly. As I said, I seriously doubt anything will become of the one, but I wish those other 3 would hurry and join the party!

dankworth

dankworth

One would have to have a crazy plant count to find a suitable deep chunk breeding tool from seed, huh?
Or would it be easier than that?
Jack has kept his around a while, I bet it does a lot of things well.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Cant say myself, as I have no experience w it. The only thing in the make up I am familiar w is the HB and the C4. Not that Ive never heard of the others, but I certainly dont have any experience cultivating them.
One would have to have a crazy plant count to find a suitable deep chunk breeding tool from seed, huh?
Or would it be easier than that?
Jack has kept his around a while, I bet it does a lot of things well.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

The damaged one is still in my possession, but no action. Ill probably toss in another cpl days. I still have 3 others that havent surfaced, but are close I believe. Of the 6 that did sprout, it looks like one is being lost to damping off :( and 2 others havent shown any progression in days, but otherwise look healthy. At the moment it looks like Ill be working w a few less than had originally been anticipated :/ Please dont be mad at me, Hazeman!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

ok dont forget we a growing weed a plant that will grow in a crack in you drive way. i mean just dont give it to much love.
Yeah, it was definitely my bad. I overcompensated I think due to the dry climate at this altitude. Unfortunately, experience was my teacher in this lesson. It came at a price, but lesson learned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom