(Chem4xDeepChunk) X (PExHBxWHxAWW) Test Grow

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few shots of the Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk cut that was used in this cross. very speical cut. the deep chunk used was the purple monkey balls pheno. if you can get temps to the lower 70s she will get completely purple almost to a black color. very pretty plant. this is at 45 days where the temps were in the upper 70s. just getting you excited about what kinda genetics are in these beans :)~SMF~
DSCN0639

DSCN1310

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's a real beauty, SMF! I can see why Hazeman chose her to breed with. I'm gonna rock them beans to the max. Best of luck, Primo!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

That purple monkey balls is some sexy looking shit, SMF! Good job there! And much respect to you as well, Hazeman..GOOD EYE!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up Primo! Hope all is going well with the remaining seedlings. This strain should be FIRE, I can't wait to see what you do with it. Best of luck homie!

Nice creation Hazeman! Anxious to see how she turns out, keep up the good work man!

Haha, SMF always on deck with a killer pic of the FIRE, good lookin out brother! You keep killin it as well, I know you will!

Peace brothers! Motiv

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Does Skunkmaster or Hazeman have a picture of the other parent?

Im at my wits end, motiv. I finally got my tent and and cab set up, and this morning I go downstairs to a flooded basement. Ive been in this house 2 weeks and have had carpet cleaners, exterminators, plumbers, cleaning lady, appliance repair (stove, dish, and fridge), swamp cooler repair, garage doot guy, and locksmith to re key locks. If I known all this shit was gonna happen, I def wouldve waited to pop em. Poor things have had to been relocated around the house so many times Im surprised I have any left. Which brings me to my new project-plug and play cloner/seedling tray..Ive moved trays, heat mats, fluoros, and fans soooo many times this week.. GRRR!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Starting to feel cursed.. came in today and the tray holding my 4 survivng testers was on the floor, and they had clipped a main branch on my Chemdog #4 at the base where it meets ths main stem on its way. I got em all back in the cups, but a couple looked like quite a bit of its root sytem was broke off when the cups impacted and popped dirt and seedlings out. I taped the branch at the base back onto the mainstem, but this break was pretty low on the plant, where the stem is drier and more splintery. I think I should prob remove the branch and take as many clones as possible, but it isnt super healthy at the moment bc we just moved houses and she was under inadequate lighting for 2 weeks. As for the seedlings, Im just praying at this point. Whatever pulls through is obviously stunted to hell now. FAIL! Im so pissed right now...need to HEAVILY medicate..

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

That Chemdog #4 x deep chunk looks like some fire. When will these beans be available?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn Primo, you got the Motiv curse on ya. Ive been through flooding 5 times at my place, last one was about 6 months ago. As youve seen, i also had a few "jumper" plants that needed some patching up. In the end things always work out bro, keep ya chin up and BE CAREFUL! LOL. Shit will be fine man, shit happens. Keep us updated homie. Peace brother! Motiv

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Damn Primo, you got the Motiv curse on ya. Ive been through flooding 5 times at my place, last one was about 6 months ago. As youve seen, i also had a few "jumper" plants that needed some patching up. In the end things always work out bro, keep ya chin up and BE CAREFUL! LOL. Shit will be fine man, shit happens. Keep us updated homie. Peace brother! Motiv

The original flooding I think was due to backed up pipes. I t was the main drain in the basement that was backing up. I think the previous tenants (idiots) poured grease down the drain. At least that's what the dishwasher repair guy suggested. However, last night during all that rain we were getting in Aurora, I went and checked the basement and there was water leaking along the wall. I had suspicions bc when I did my walk through after signing me lease I noticed a little bit of water damage to the floor joists above. Thought it was mainly due to the gutter that wasnt properly fitted on the exterior. Last night though I saw water trickling in around where the pipe comes in for the main water shut off (which is righ behind my tent unfortunately--couldnt set up any other way :( ). It ended up not being much..<12 oz. I looked outside last night..the garden bed on that wall has that landscaping plastic to keep out weeds, which is causing the water to pool along that wall on the exterior, so I got some work to do. Also, my sidewalk slopes slightly back towards the house, but there isnt much I can do about that. Im thinking a shit load of silicone around that pipe too..
As for the decapitated and split Chemdog #4, I put some tape (tightly) above where the 2 branches split. I removed last night, but still not healed strong enough. The branch itself (a main one) never skipped a beat, and I was going to root the chopped top but I have enough on my plate right now w/o babysitting a clone. Plus Ill be taking plenty in a couple weeks before I flip. When I supercrop/train I get pretty brutal, so snapped stems are nothing. Ive amazed myself w the stuff Ive done to a plant and then watched it heal back.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

UPDATE:

It's been 16 days since my last update..sorry about that, Hazeman. It has been very hectic around here, cleaning and trying to get setup, but without further adieu..

Today is day 16 since my four remaining testers broke ground. In the pictures are Tester 5, 2, 3 and 4, respectively--the first one being a group shot, obviously. If you are following the grow you will remember in my previous post that I came in to see all my testers on the ground. They had been watered earlier that day, so everything was nice and loose and just popped right out. Well, I carefully repotted all (the #5 looked like most of its roots were severed on impact) the testers and raised the light a little for a couple days. Not one hiccup, and I certainly didnt expect the #5 to pull through.

Ok, time for some pics. Please excuse the quality, these were taken with my phone. Again, 5, 2, 3 and 4, respectively. The 5 is a little behind the others.. I tried to see if I could give the shell a little assistance and had a nervous twitch-ended up ripping off one of the cotyledons. Oops. Thats what I get for interfering w nature..but Im already trying to mimic her, so hey.. 2, 3 and 4 are a little stretched out bc I had them under inadequate lighting for a couple days trying to finish setting up. I got a little trigger happy and tried to get these babies in the ground for the super moon. Bad call.

**EDIT** Pic 3 and 4 are the stunted #5 (and the foreground of the second)
IMAG1066
IMAG1057
IMAG1058
IMAG1059
IMAG1061
IMAG1062
IMAG1063
IMAG1064
IMAG1065

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

UPDATE:

Today is day 21 since my survivors from the .1 batch. Growth seems to have slowed in all but the one I stunted, so I will be re potting all in one gallon nursery pots except for the runt. It will be going in a one gallon smart pot (this is also bc I dont have anymore nursery pots on hand). Im hoping the runt being in a smart pot might help cath it up..not sure, Ive never used one. Seedlings will all be up potted in 1 gallons w Sunshine #4 Aggregate, pre drenched w a potent bennie tea using Cap's Bennies. After a root aphid infestation from a contaminated bail, I wouldnt dare not to. Also, I plan on sprinkling the Nute pack directly under the root ball rather than mixing in. If the myco doesnt get root contact soon the spores die. Seems more conducive to sprinkle root ball directly..CAP?? (if youre watching?)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The spores don't really die if they haven't come out of spore form yet. they are in stasis/hybernation. They will come out to play once the root is close by. They can sense the root. you can sprinkle it on the root ball, topdress, or mix in with soil. They will find their way. At 100 spores per gram, its the most concentrated out there, without spending a bunch of money on "concentrated" mycos from other companies.

It looks like the seedlings that made it are going to be fine. I am betting you get some great plants with all the stress you and they had. Good karma.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

:UPDATE:

I transplanted on 6/3..about 25 from sprout. I wanted to transplant sooner, but I like to lightly feed when I trans bc I use SS#4 (no food), and I had just fed them prior to when I felt they were ready to up pot but had to fit in a watering and allowed to dry out before I could. All pots were inoculated w Caps bennies (foliar and root) 36 hours prior to transplant. At transplant, each hole was filled w ~2 tbs Mykos (wouldve used Caps Nute pack, but had a free sample of Mykos) and then watered in Caps bennies and Vital Earths All Purpose Guano Mix. I normally use FloraNova, but when I fed previously (~50-75 ppm) I saw a little burning of the tips.

Ill get some macro shots up later today. The one that I stunted looked like it was taking off and starting to catch up, but I noticed the other day it looks like it has topped itself. Everything was looking good and healthy, but the new growth on the tip of the main shoot just put out 1 leaf set. When I looked closer a couple days later I did see where the other one looked like it was going to branch off but didnt. Nothing is fried or shriveled. Lower side branches are starting to extend on this one.

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey primo, more is less sometimes...lol cant wait to see what ya get out of these

42o

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

hey primo, more is less sometimes...lol cant wait to see what ya get out of these

42o

True. I feel you on the more is less/less is more. I had fed them previously bc they were getting light green..and I think they were right around 3 weeks at their first feeding. Im popping another round of these sometime this week. Ill be getting more detailed on those and on these from this point out. Ive been SUPER busy!

I noticed your Alien Asphalt test. Nice pick up! Gonna be some FIYA!!

420alldaze

420alldaze

fiya for all on the farm:) , so many killer breeders and crosses here. hope ya nail it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom