Chemdawg '91 or chem D?

• Thread starter SOCALKUSHTECH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

R. Face

Forgive my ignorance but I have the Chemdog #4. It is superb smoke and yields nicely. Where does it fit into all of this..or does it not fit at all?
If you search, then you would know that there are like 4 stories on it on this site alone...

215 User

215 User

91 is a real stinker & knock you on your ass!If organically grown outshines most og's.
Lime green everything

O

ograskal

Lets keep thingz on topic guys...This thread is about Chemdog 91 and Chemdog D...Not reviews for other seedbanks...Thanks...~ogr

M

MASSES 420KING

i thought that 91 had died out and that there was only 4 or 5 s1s around as 4 the d its a haevier yielder

subieslow

subieslow

just know that chem dawg d does not have that east coast sourd smell, it's a little different and hard to describe. Imo it tends to be the more dense super trichome covered chem, and I would also say up in the bay at least......real chem dawg d seems to be pretty rare. I'd go with the d

C

CAPO

Yo, SoCal..........when you make it back around, would be pleased to see some pix of that D you picked up and your thoughts on her food needs.
Also, what do you think of Grandma Enggy's supps, are any of them worth the trouble?

Thanks-CAPO

D

Dubwobble

I love love love any and all of the Chemdogs... best tasting weed in the world, makes you want to exhale forever.

My Chemdog #4 is looking like pure fire... it's shorter, fatter and more white than the Chemdog D's right next to her, and they are finishing now, as opposed to the Chemdog D's whcih still have weeks to go.
:harvest:

S

SB805KUSH

from socal good chance its authenic 91' Chemdog.Chemdog D yeilds better but i would go for 91' Chemdog(va cut)

M

MedDudeChcioCA

My friend has the Wonka cut of the 91. I also have the beans from Cali Connect. How do they differ. Anyone?

N

NeonBlackFlag

If you have access to the *original* Chem '91 cut (SkunkVA) I would go for that in a heart beat. The yeild is better on the D, but the '91 is very nice.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I'd say go with the D ;) Just be mindful of the nanners......not much of a chore considering the finished meds :)

Chem D
D
D1
D2
DSC02771
DSC02773
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey ya Rev0>>>>:passingjoint:

mmmm d is right

gtd

G

grenbone

I haven't tried the Chemdog D, but the original chemdog 1991 cut from chemdog himself was one of the two best (if not the best) weeds I have ever smoke since I started smoking in '89. (the other was a strain called kosi or cosmo weed which I believe was a william's wonder hybrid). If it were me, I would go with the original '91 cut.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

91 is some sick ass shit boys I have to admit, and this comes froma fella that gave the strain a hard going over before I got proof. I wont say its the best herb in the world, but sure as fuck I toke it like a madman!

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

it's been a while since I last posted but I'm starting out alien dawg, Apoth chem'91, Albert walker, sour bubble, sour double, SSSDH, ECSD. I'm only a week in and the ALien dawg is going to be huge. total different Chem '91's. one looks like OG, where the ADAWG spits shoots and close nodes. even during the big stretch. I was told the alien tech Chemdog 91 was the biggest and best of all of em. we shall see in about 9 more weeks if its all its cracked up to be.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hey big buddy I just got a strain to test from bodhi it's yor lavender cut x Appalachia can you give me some info about her and how she grows and likes to be fed and what I should look for when choosing a lavender leaning pheno maybe some pics of her so I can get a idea I like to do research on the parents of crosses I run to get the best idea on how to run them I'm really excited to test this strain it should be some straight dank I cant Waite thankS BB stay frosty bro peace

Top Bottom