Chemdawg '91 or chem D?

• Thread starter SOCALKUSHTECH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SOCALKUSHTECH

I have a couple hours to decide on cuts of chem '91 or Chemdog D. He can't split them up, but I get to choose which of the 2 you all prefer. The source is good, but unfortunately there is nothing to smoke & decide. I need to flip & be done, so if you had both, which would you prefer for overall yield, potency and flavor? Also, which stretches the least & flowering times? Thanks!

C

CAPO

I vote for the D. heard it yeilded better than '91. hope their legit socalkushtech. also they should get done both @ 65-70

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

Capo, thank you. I figured it to be heavier & finish in 9-10 weeks, but does D still have all the flavor of '91? Have you grown out D? What do you figure the numbers are per 4x4' area? Do they both stretch like OG?

O

ograskal

Is it a verified Chemdog 91 (SkunkVA cut)?...If not its most likely a fake..~ogr

J

Jobo

where are you getting your cuts?

The Chemdog 91 is a very tightly held clone. A lot of fakes out there.

R

Rolln J

Chemdog D is supposed to be a better yield - its also more likely Chemdog D is legit then the Chemdog 91...

M

Mr.LovaLova

I have never tried the 91', but the Chemdog D i had was rippin' the best smoke I have ever puffed on, hands down

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

OGR I have no idea. These guys have always had top notch genes. I'm goin with the D :D!!!

I'm sorry but my clone source is confidential. Even if it could help to find out whether it's the real

THanks peeps. Don't know but the D stinks and I like the structure. Heard the '91 is beat even if it's the va cut, so I'm going w D. Thanks!

t

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

are you talking about the drop on the other site...lol dj

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

When time is of the essence.. I ask around! Yes.... Seems both forums are in full support of the Chemdog D.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

Let the record show i'd take a real skunk VA over D anyday. I aint drinking the koolaid on that one guys.

C

ColoraDro

Yeah man the real Chemdog 91 is some good shit if its the real deal I smoked some when chemdog came through and it was dank...

C

colaman

Forgive my ignorance but I have the Chemdog #4. It is superb smoke and yields nicely. Where does it fit into all of this..or does it not fit at all?

R

Rabbi

I just finished a run of the Deadhead OG and it was the '91 pheno and very '91 leaning. Well that is the shit, a 4 hour hyperglide into the hemisphere, total fuel smell, not the tightest buds but either was the '91, So my opinion is buy Swerves 91OG or Deadhead OG and focus on the '91 Pheno, I guess even swerve has tried his DHOG that I flowered. And if I'm not miss quoteing him "yeah man the dh is bomb bro great job totally 91 leaning" , therefor If you want '91 for sure buy Cali connect seed and grow your own.

Top Bottom