(Chemdawg D x Alien Kush) X (Pre98 Bubba x Jack the Ripper)

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Transplanted them yesterday: promix bx + worm castings in #2 smart pots... today is 32 days from sprouting. Clones taken this morning. I'll shoot some pics of the preflowers when my battery is recharged (2 confirmed females already!!). Cheers, ftw

Ld50 v32
LD50LAcuts0

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Loving the show, thanks ftw!

Had some people asking about these so I'll give an update on my current plans. LD50 F3's are in the making, and will be the first cross offered for sale. Gilgamesh will be ready for testing in november and is now grass knuckles x (grass knuckles x ld50). A bunch of the crosses that I'm not going to continue working will be sent in to the farm and other places for freebies. From now on I'll only be using strains that where made from breeders that want to spread the seed. Everything I have been gifted was given to me so I could make more beans. If they're from the big pollen chucks they will be freebies, if I put a little work into it they will be super cheap bin's. If you "own" anything you see me using, and have a problem with it, just let me know

JAWS

JAWS

Loving the show, thanks ftw!

Had some people asking about these so I'll give an update on my current plans. LD50 F3's are in the making, and will be the first cross offered for sale. Gilgamesh will be ready for testing in november and is now grass knuckles x (grass knuckles x ld50). A bunch of the crosses that I'm not going to continue working will be sent in to the farm and other places for freebies. From now on I'll only be using strains that where made from breeders that want to spread the seed. Everything I have been gifted was given to me so I could make more beans. If they're from the big pollen chucks they will be freebies, if I put a little work into it they will be super cheap bin's. If you "own" anything you see me using, and have a problem with it, just let me know

you got ANYTHING from me GONZO there yours so please work them and SPREAD THEM far and wide my brother...
much respect;)

ftwendy

ftwendy

So. I suck at photography...can't seem to get a good series of preflower shots. Long story short: 4/5 females, with the lone stud being the shortest of the five. He stinks, too... like a Chemdog D/vegetable-ish funk. Sorta smells like carrots stewed with gasoline and pine needles. Interesting. In the photo, the male is the plant furthest to the right, foreground.

Thanks for reading! Cheers, ftw

LD50v38

ftwendy

ftwendy

Here we are at day 12 flowering... up to 900ppm with the canna and no complaints. Just starting to put on the show.

LDf12

The Afghani in the back is an lacon, foreground is an LD50 (below)
LDf12ii

ld50 on the left, stretch pheno lacon right (below)
LDf12iii

and this is the ld1 gonzo said looks like a keeper. So stinky and so bushy... loved having her terminal shoot trained. (she is also on the right side of the frame in the first photo in this post)
LD1f12

thanks for checking in. cheers, ftw

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Ahhhh very nice, now the real fun begins! That LACon looks solid, bet it would make a good combo with the ld50 stud, carrots gas and pine haha great description

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
wow nice thread and great growing skills ... not sure how i missed it until today .. do you have any pix on the grass knuckles and formaggio ... aliendog took off with tons of grow shows but i hardly recall many people documenting those two .. the alien cheese is bomb , i understand why it didn't .. at that time everyone was chem crazy ... would love to hear your feedback

cheers

Obs

btw the aliendog pix on the first or second page look amazing..

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

damn ftw phenomenal job man! That male has some interesting branching, looking forward to seeing the offspring. Thanks for taking the time to post those up :D

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

wow nice thread and great growing skills ... not sure how i missed it until today .. do you have any pix on the grass knuckles and formaggio ... aliendog took off with tons of grow shows but i hardly recall many people documenting those two .. the alien cheese is bomb , i understand why it didn't .. at that time everyone was chem crazy ... would love to hear your feedback

cheers

Obs

btw the aliendog pix on the first or second page look amazing..

OBS! The legend! Thanks for stopping by! The alien genes have been a blast to play around with, makes finding crazy phenos ridiculously easy. Owe you a ton!

I will def take pics as soon as I can. I'm looking for a new spot at the moment, but grass knuckles will be a mother in my garden for a long time no doubt.

The alien chedda is real nice too, its more of a smooth cream cheese kind of smoke with a nice happy daytime effect. The knuckles is offensive to the nose, and starts off with a sativa rush followed by a KO body high.

I read exciting news somewhere that you popped more alien beans recently? Anything you can enlighten us with or is it all top secret?

Top Bottom