(Chemdawg D x Alien Kush) X (Pre98 Bubba x Jack the Ripper)

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gonzo3732

gonzo3732

New project, thought the farm might like to join in from the beginning :pimp:

I'm using tga's currently unreleased strain ripped bubba to pollinate cali connections aliendog. I chose the male because it reaked of jtr's lemon candy and bubba's coffee/chocolate. The aliendog I'm using is an extra stinky 50/50 chem/alien kush pheno.

Male pre98 bubba x jtr:
Ripped_Bubba_male.JPG

Previous run of the aliendog:
LD50.JPG

LD50_2_.JPG

CIMG3160.JPG

CIMG3154.JPG

CIMG3153.JPG
CIMG3127.JPG

Pollen is flying now, I'll update as things get more interesting..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great shots man. cross sounds awseome. sure your gonna find soem gems in there

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, Gonz! That Alien Dawg looks awesome. Keep up the great work. That should be a killer hybrid. Keep us posted on progress!

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

great shots man. cross sounds awseome. sure your gonna find soem gems in there

Thanks Kid Twist! I'm a big fan of your alien work.

Nice pics, Gonz! That Alien Dawg looks awesome. Keep up the great work. That should be a killer hybrid. Keep us posted on progress!

Thank you Rival, will update all the way through testing. Hoping I get lucky, but should be tough to screw this one up

I will also be pollinating the cherry hairspray pheno of aliendog next time I run her.

CIMG3076.JPG

CIMG3125.JPG

Both aliendogs:
CIMG0050.JPG

For now these little ones are ready..

aliendog_X_ripped_bubba.JPG

JAWS

JAWS

hello GONZO:hi
yes sir bro that HAIR-SPRAY pheno is the one, but shit this thread is going to rock...i was very sad a minute ago when i ran through your ALIENDAWG V2/3 and seen no conclusion what a shame..
peace:hi

rollon

rollon

top notch work and very nice photos. looking forward to this one hunter s. thompson, i mean gonzo.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like an interesting cross for sure and by looks of both parents, there should be some serious dank in there. Good work bro, I hope all turns out well for you and you end up with plenty of beans. Peace

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

hello GONZO:hi
yes sir bro that HAIR-SPRAY pheno is the one, but shit this thread is going to rock...i was very sad a minute ago when i ran through your ALIENDAWG V2/3 and seen no conclusion what a shame..
peace:hi
Yeah jaws that's a great pheno, she just doesn't yield too well. The lavender chem pheno pulls in almost twice as much. I scrapped that V3 project, didn't really find what I was looking for in the bx3's. Any details ya need just ask

top notch work and very nice photos. looking forward to this one hunter s. thompson, i mean gonzo.
Thanks rollon, nice to have ya here :bong2:

Sounds like an interesting cross for sure and by looks of both parents, there should be some serious dank in there. Good work bro, I hope all turns out well for you and you end up with plenty of beans. Peace
Thanks for the kind words :party0044:

Pollination was a success, collected lots of pollen for future use, and still have the male just in case I want to leave these at f1's. I have bigger gals of both aliendog phenos going in soon and those will be pollinated for plenty of beans. Now I just have to wait for some mature seeds to start the trial run :dull

Aliendog thread for anyone interested..

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^Yeah that male looked like he had plenty of pollen to keep for future use...he looks nice bro. Sounds like a soild plan to I will be looking forward to your trial run.Peace

Rushoe

Rushoe

Nice bro sounds like a strange cross but I bet It's gonna be some nice herb.where did u get those seeds that had the male ..The male looks like a champ!Its more of a bubba leaning?

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

:bong2:

CIMG0092.JPG

CIMG0091.JPG

CIMG0084.JPG

CIMG0088.JPG

yo rushoe! I test stuff for TGA occasionally, I have 4 ripped bubba ladies in #10 smarties getting the flip in a few weeks. The male is half bubba half jtr which is why I chose it. Bubba seems to dominate most phenos. It tightened up the jtr so not as much stretch, while giving the bubba some much needed vigor. The goal with crossing it to the aliendog is to eventually have reliable dank seed stock that is an equal blend of skaze/afghani.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Anyone interested in testing these in a few weeks? Would be nice to see them in different rooms and get feedback... :bong2:
Hey Gonzo! I'm always down to put some testers in my FUNK LAB. I got 3-600w Lumatechs w/ Radiant AC 6. I run soil and coco! I'm gonna be popping some new testers soon. I still got room. Hit me a pm, bro!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I would be down to run some too...sounds like an interesting cross. Hit me up G?

rollon

rollon

hey gonzo dont think i qualify as tester yet. running a bubba xsour bubble and tga's qleaner so like ur genetics. aint missing this one.

Top Bottom