Chemdawg DD - Reservoir

• Thread starter Lemonhoko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Heres some Chem DD, 3 keepers out of one pack.
I did have to cull a few hermies.
Saved a nice male for future pollen chuckin.

veg 6 weeks, before flowering
dirt, 5 gal
gardening magic A,B micro-nutes

med_gallery_7_13_3320544.jpg

3 weeks
gallery_7_13_2831871.jpg

5-6 weeks
gallery_7_13_2715438.jpg

gallery_7_13_3135022.jpg

gallery_7_13_3502071.jpg

6-7 weeks
gallery_7_13_1370219.jpg

8 weeks
gallery_7_13_1597493.jpg

gallery_7_13_2939678.jpg

Heres another pheno waiting to finish too
gallery_7_63_391254.jpg

gallery_7_63_532902.jpg

I will be back to post finished shots in a week or two.

Peace :bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

hey lemon:sun
nice looking buds bro:bong2:...

got a Question do you know if REZ Chemdog D bx1 has the hermi problem..
thanks brother:bong2:

true grit

true grit

Looks great lemon!!! OUtstanding job broseph!! Those all most def look kill....My chemdd x chem looked very similar to the chunky one....hella dank smoke! I kept it around....

Jaws- think its just plant to plant. I had no problems with the few I've popped but had to cull my only chem/sd because of balls.

S

Surfr

Looks dank man! Chemdog D still has yet to land in my garden.. Soon though!

:character0180:

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Out of many packs of seeds I've popped, the Chem DD's definitely stood out for the difficulty to choose keepers, as they were all one better than the other! All 7 females hermied my first run with them, but never had that problem happen again with the ones I did keep.

Some tasty herbs you got right there lemonhoko!

Weedobix

Weedobix

I grow this in scrog as my regular crop, i had 2 phenos, one takes 8 - 9 weeks, the other over 10. I kept the 8 weeker, it was better in every area. It's very similar to the one in your last 2 pictures. Looks like you've grown it well. :sun

B

biggs

looking stella mate. did you have any problems with them mate. got a pack i keep meaning to pop, but seen too many people running into problems with theirs. you really need to keep a serious eye on them all the way through flower. looks dank though.

JAWS

JAWS

got them in a breeders pack and on it, it says LAST BATCH ever, was thats on all the pack's? or did i really get a pack collectors pack....
peace:bong2:

really wantin to try some chem but DAMN every-body everh-where seems to have problems with these CHEMS unless there in a cross or of clone origin..

Illmind

Illmind

JAWS his chemdog BX1 is not prone to hermi much. Nor is the BX2. They were outcrossed with the Hindu Kush and then BX'd. But that last pack ever shit was a used car salesman pitch I have the Chemdog D bx1 2's and chem dd and everyone said last packs ever and I got the first release there was at least 7 releases after but he did jack prices up. As for the chem dd hey lemon do you have the original chem dd or the newer packs? The older packs say "Chemdog DD" in green on em. Because those were the best packs, the new ones don't compare, same with the BX1's he used 2 diff dads. Excellent grow lemon!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
There is little to no herming in the genetics within the Chem bx lines or even the IX.

The prob lies within the first release of Chem DD which used a SD male that has now been proven to be a problem and is now longer in breeding rotation.

JH420

JH420

looking stella mate. did you have any problems with them mate. got a pack i keep meaning to pop, but seen too many people running into problems with theirs. you really need to keep a serious eye on them all the way through flower. looks dank though.

I was sittin on a pack for the longest time also...just like you I was worried about herms. Well, they are into their 8th week and lookin stellar. I got 8/10 girls and they have not been fussy at all. Keepin a close eye on em, so far so good.

They look great LH! That last pic she is lookin so sexy! You gots me even more stoked to chop mine down. I think I'm takin mine 11 or 12 weeks though, I need that heavy stone.

B

biggs

I was sittin on a pack for the longest time also...just like you I was worried about herms. Well, they are into their 8th week and lookin stellar. I got 8/10 girls and they have not been fussy at all. Keepin a close eye on em, so far so good.

They look great LH! That last pic she is lookin so sexy! You gots me even more stoked to chop mine down. I think I'm takin mine 11 or 12 weeks though, I need that heavy stone.

cheers for the info mate. think i'll pop a few to see what i get.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Thanks all for posting info here.
I learned more about the DD on this thread than anywhere else so far.
Im glad I posted the pics.

Out of 12 seeds, I germed 7 the first round. All 7 germinated. I had 2 females and 5 males, I tossed the males not knowing much about the Chem lines at that time.
On the rest of the seeds I germed (5), I had 4 females and one male.
The male is stored away in a safe place.
Out of the 4 females, I had 2 hermie about week 4.
Altogether, 4 good keeper phenos.
3 of them leaning towards sativa, 1 definate indica pheno.

I just bought Rez's Chemdog IBL, anyone grow this strain out?

Top Bottom