ChemDawg x O.G Kush

• Thread starter jimih
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got got 3 Chemdog x O.G. Kushs going. Not much to look at rite now...Hazeseeker did a kickass detailed thread on this cross..so many nice strains around,,its hard makeing a choice what to plant..I think this strain will be one of the right choices though....Heres a few pics..... Jimi

Chemdawg x og kush
Chemdawg x og kush 2
fractaLz

fractaLz

Nice of you to have so much root space for the little ones :)

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I just recieved the same beans in da mail. I had the same problem, so many killer strains I didn't know which ones ta get. Ended up get 8 different kinds ordered most of them seperate so I got several freebies too. Just waitn on my last order of seeds thn I'm guna start half of da kind. Can't wait ta see more pics of yours. Ihey will give me an idea of wfat to expect. I will post pics ad soon as I can.
PEACE

S

Swerve

nice cant wait to see them grow... i love this cross personally

RoadRunneR

RoadRunneR

so many nice strains around,,its hard makeing a choice what to plant..I think this strain will be one of the right choices though....Heres a few pics..... Jimi

I'd say that you made a great choice. I can't wait to see these flower out for you.

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the comments everyone,Il keep ya all posted on the grow..Jimi

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi All,,The plants are growing fast.about 25 days old.One is taller the other 2 bushed out nicley..There geting sexed and i took a cut of one for a clone..One plant has a very Rigid leave appearance, compared to the other 2. Rubing the stem leaves a awesome smell on the fingers..Heres a few pics.....Jimi

100 2583
100 2584
100 2585
100 2587
S

Swerve

looking good cant wait to see them babies flower...everyone is loving this cross. enjoy it.

W

wvkindbud38

Everybodys gonna love the chem x OG(sfv(....I've got 6-7 of these in flowering and they're doing great. I'm growing in 5gal pots of soil and these plants are huge/massive and have a crazy strong smell also. These plants responded very well to beenin supercropped also. They will strecth alot so if you plan to veg them for awhile you might wanna top or supercrop. Hats of to capt n cali conn. because I love this strain. USE CAUTION the smell is VERY strong and I wouldn't dream of growing this strain without a top notch carbon filter

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks swerve,and everyonelse. wvkindbud,,I agree,I can tell there goneing to be some strong smellers :).. 1/3 is growing wild,stetching like crazy.Its also the strongest smell when rubbed..Does anyone know if this is the S.F.V pheno???? Im gone have to train or top it..They went into flower last night..Ill keep ya all posted...stay stoned Jimi

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Man your stuff exploded man they looking real good and healthy .

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I'm on the sideline watching this one!!!!! Can't wait to see these gorgeous ladies!!!!! May the cannabis gods bless you with fat, gorgeous, funky smelling ladies!!!!LOL

K

KUSHIEKUSH

I agree mizz elviz those gals look like they're gonna give up juocy nuggs if u keep em going that way your doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom