ChemdawgIX3

• Thread starter keenstylie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keenstylie

Hey guys, I was wondering if ChemdawgIX3 was just Chemdog inbred into itself, or if theres other genetics mixed in. Ive been told its just a pure chem. Thanks in advance for any help homies

J

joebean91

If your talking bout Rez's , the initial outcross was to a Hindukush , I think

K

keenstylie

yea, i am talking about rez's but have since changed my mind,due to some insightful,and extremely valuable information!!

R

Resin.Burner

yea, i am talking about rez's but have since changed my mind,due to some insightful,and extremely valuable information!!

for sure..your chance to find a workable mum in a pack of the works Rez do on the Chemdog D are slim..you can get a dank pheno to smoke on..but IMVHO don't think you'll find breeding material from these seeds...

The DoubleD hermied (not a few nana's but full hermies) for me like for 80% of the growers who buyed this release..and i haven't found anything worthy in the IX1...

take a look at the TopDawg seed company..JJ know his plants and the man know what he do with the Chem's.
I'm short on $ untill the next months..but that's the only reason for me to not spend $$ on the TopDawg releases..high class Chem genes !!

RB

G

guerilla family

for sure..your chance to find a workable mum in a pack of the works Rez do on the Chemdog D are slim..you can get a dank pheno to smoke on..but IMVHO don't think you'll find breeding material from these seeds...

The DoubleD hermied (not a few nana's but full hermies) for me like for 80% of the growers who buyed this release..and i haven't found anything worthy in the IX1...

take a look at the TopDawg seed company..JJ know his plants and the man know what he do with the Chem's.
I'm short on $ untill the next months..but that's the only reason for me to not spend $$ on the TopDawg releases..high class Chem genes !!

RB

Thanks for the info man. I just recently seen ReZ's seeds listed at the boutique.. Sounded nice, but I really didnt want to order from rez, thanks for the info RB! Im gonna keep saving my duckets for JJs Gear! ;)

:smiley_joint:GFam

O

ograskal

If you guys want Chemdog genetics, Cali Connect and Topdawg is the way to go...REZ is a backstabber and a theif and has Bad Karma.....~ogr

R

Resin.Burner

does rez have chemdawgs blessings, did he pay for the clone i always wonder about this,

some peoples here can answer you with 100% facts..but from my reading he just have blessings to grow the cuts..not to use them in breeding programs..but ehh..the guy might understand one word on three when he listen peoples..or maybe he just listen when he feel $ in the talk...or maybe he just do what he want without any respect for the others peoples who worked the lines he use.

on the other hand..i don't think Chem asked for money when he gifted the cuts..it was mainly a trade thing..and i find it better for the community...high dollards to get cuts isn't the way to go...sharing is caring

my 2 cents

RB

K

keenstylie

hahah

I love this site... yea when i first joined i met a really cool dude who pointed me in the TopDawg direction. from what i hear this JJ homie tears it up. Im really just lookin for good meds that dont cost me $500/oz upst8 or 450 in the city..im way sick of that shit. I havn't seen some legit shit diesel around here in years. Its kinda funny tho i joined ICMag cuz i saw rez was on there, and i automatically assumed he was just sellin gear that Chem was giving him for resale.. I've heard nothing but shady shit about the dude since i set out on my quest.. On a side note i typed in Rezdog, and its a slang term for a Mut pibull/rot mix, and they are known for being retarded and eating rocks. So maybe its not his fault and he just has an extra chromosome^_-
you guys r awesome here keep up the good work!
-keEn:smiley_joint:

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

On a side note i typed in Rezdog, and its a slang term for a Mut pibull/rot mix, and they are known for being retarded and eating rocks.
LMAO! At least your smart enough to do a little research before you got burned.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

some peoples here can answer you with 100% facts..but from my reading he just have blessings to grow the cuts..not to use them in breeding programs.
That is 100% true. If you ask Chem today he will tell you that he regrets ever giving him the clone. OGRaskall said it best he's a backstabber, a thief, and has bad karma.

D

doggystyled73

If you guys want Chemdog genetics, Cali Connect and Topdawg is the way to go...REZ is a backstabber and a theif and has Bad Karma.....~ogr

LoL rez just sucks at what he does.. period. Oh accept at ripping people off. He's really good at that. Very talented in that area. Bernie Madoff kinda character haha :smiley_joint:

R

Resin.Burner

That is 100% true. If you ask Chem today he will tell you that he regrets ever giving him the clone. OGRaskall said it best he's a backstabber, a thief, and has bad karma.

hi JJ,

i remember when Rezzie started to talk about his futures Chemdog releases and all..the man sayed to everyone that the Chem clones were handled to him directly by Chem..and he stated it on a daily basis at this time..but no one doubted it..yes Chem handled the clones to Rez..but surely not for breeding purposes !

and Rez know it..he just wanted that we thought he had Chem blessings so he can sell his beans...and just after Rez try to give lessons to other breeders...

i understand how Chem can regret to see Rez with his clone...and working it the way he choose...

RB

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Not this crap dredging up again.

Lets keep this site positive. Less of the negitive wastes of bandwidth. It is very inconsiderate to Logic.

Good question, answered. Now it's turning into a hate session.

I will say no more - lets see where this thread goes. Surprise me, turn it around.

R

Resin.Burner

hey herb,

no hate..just facts..but you're right let's this turn on a more positive way :)

these IX's lines can be a good thing for the customers if they're done with all the precautions due to unwanted pheno expressions..but a good IX can give awesome plants for sure.

it also give to the growers the possibility to try the lines they're after while the breeder still build the block of his future solid line..can be a good thing if well done.

peace

RB

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice one bro!!!

Great karmic attitude.

K

keenstylie

ok so let me get this right.. Chem gave rez an original Chem Dawg cut.. Rez started breeding seeds without permission, and now makes a killing over there selling unstable genetics? and on top of that hes not even supposed to be doing it?? while i was over there lurkin at ICMAG, people who said bad stuff about him or his beans, got banned or deleted. He seemed incapable of agreeing to disagree. Everything was shit talking, moderator banning, and it seemed completly unfair. I wasn't able to look at any forums that were negative, because i think they get rid of them. Again i dont know him, but it sounds to me hes riding on chemdawgs coat tails, and is in the game entirely for personal profit. I got really bad vibes from just reading arguments he was having with people. I even read one forum where people were calling him out on not being able to do what hes doing, and he was like "I(rez) just talked to chem and he hasn't talked to any of you guys(other breeders) in a year or more so stfu i can breed whatever i want.." Hes extremely confrontational, and pretty much has an elitist attitude that he does not deserve. I am so thankful to all of you dudes for not lettin me waste my doe on his shit!
so thanks gain guys!
-keEn

R

Resin.Burner

Nice one bro!!!

Great karmic attitude.

:damnhippie: herb' ! ;)

i always wondered before i started to read an read all i can about breeding..why breeders usually doesn't offer to their customers some seedlines that are a piece of their works..i understand that they prefere to put on the market a solid final product but with advertising some "step" lines can be great tools for the growers..and i'm sure some special plants can be found and help everyone to have some special parental stock.

and for the breeders who cares about the fact that some may use these lines to try to reproduce the final work they try to achieve..not everyone have access to the clones that breeders works..and even if some do..they don't have the resources and marketing power established breeders have..so no real need to worry imo.

backcross, incross and outcross are interesting for the growers who try to improve some of their own lines at some point..or for those who are in search of special plants..like killer phenos hunters..or simply for those in search of different products..and so many more utilities possible !

RB

T

TheMadHatter

my old dog RIP, he use to mow the ground and pick rocks up and spit them out it was so funny

attachment.php

L cf06bcecae8485e188b92d82dbd5308c
K

keenstylie

LMAO! At least your smart enough to do a little research before you got burned.

well @ first i was desperate, I wanted to get a pure chem strain before i started fooling around with x's ya know? but then i found this wonderful place n im no longer a desperate shmuck. Still on the prowl for the 100%chem but i got some really nice distractions :smiley_joint:

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

my old dog RIP, he use to mow the ground and pick rocks up and spit them out it was so funny

attachment.php

hey TheMadHatter, RIP to your buddy, what a beautiful dog. I had to put my girl down a few years ago, I still miss her everyday.

does anyone know if Top Dawg or someone else might offer a Snowdog cross. I have been wanting to try my hand at growing some Snowdog after the good things I have read about it, everyone seems to love the Chemdog D and there seems to be plenty of those crosses going around. If anybody has any info on Snowdog I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Top Bottom