ChemdawgIX3

• Thread starter keenstylie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resin.Burner

hi IAI, after i saw the pics OGRaskal posted sometimes ago of the Snowdog cut i expected a cross release..but sadly it didn't happened for the moment.

I hope JJ or Swerve will think about it 'cause i'm sure it would sell like hot cakes with all the peoples asking for Snowdog seeds.

RB

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

hi IAI, after i saw the pics OGRaskal posted sometimes ago of the Snowdog cut i expected a cross release..but sadly it didn't happened for the moment.

I hope JJ or Swerve will think about it 'cause i'm sure it would sell like hot cakes with all the peoples asking for Snowdog seeds.

RB

i'll have to look for those photos. I got a pack from Elite but at the time I had issues with my setup.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
No Shit? I was thinking of buying his Snowdog. So the man is no good? I am glad I did some research first

Rez Snowdog BX are some of the best plants I have in my garden.

His gear can not be that bad at the end of the day, as Ojd took first with his SSSDH. Plus I havent ever had any complaint over Rez seeds, infact most breeders seeds I have purchased have produced quality marijuana. Whether it flicked my switch or not is neither here nor there.

One should never not grow a seed because one or two people have had issues. If that was the case then nothing would ever get grown. Fair enough if you see hundreds of threads saying to stay away from a certain line of someones, then its fair to say those genetics are bunk.

And also, I find it very un-useful to listen to competing breeders on other breeders seed lines. Youll always hear shit from both sides - most the time completley unfounded.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey sub has SpaceDawg, which is Snowdog clone x SPace dude.

Smoking some right now. Very nice indeed. But these pheno is not as powerful as the Rez Snowdog BX

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

I remember the Chemdog article Subcool wrote in Skunk Mag. In which he said he really liked the Snowdog samples Chem had brought. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a pack of his SpaceDawg. Thanks for the info theherbalizer, I wasn't aware of Rez's release of Snowdog BX, I had pretty good luck with his Alpha Diesel and his Sour Diesel IBL. I myself cannot comment on his customer service I have not had to deal with Rez on that level. The gear of his I have grown was top notch.

Top Bottom