ChemDD x Chemdog

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Howdy farmers! :bong-hits:

So haven't posted any pics of this lady.... popped some Rez gear and got this lone fem out of a few seeds. She is very short, bushy, dense, FROSTED....mad trich production. Currently not much smell on her at all at 8wks... I will let her go 9, but she has stopped swelling in the last week...pretty much max swell and will start foxtailing soon i can see... been flushing for bout 10-14days i believe....

DSCN0723.JPG
DSCN0722.JPG
DSCN0721.JPG
DSCN0720.JPG
DSCN0719.JPG

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
you dont surprise me anymore you always got the killer

true grit

true grit

lol thanks pimpin!! She'll probably get pulled today or tomorrow and few days of darkness...

Damn figured there would at least be some ramblings over some Rez gear with no nanners thus far! As I know many people worry bout that....

S

SweetIslandFunk

Legit man, IDK who it was but someone on here said that all of the real dank doesn't even make it to the clubs in Colorado, well this is exhibit A. The only Chem you see in clubs is Chemdog and it seems watered down lately. However I am pro Strain hoarding to a certain point, because clubs fuck up everything always, Enjoy Sir.

SIFunk

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

holy guacamole! she be chunkay! lookin like she might pack a few bowls or roll a few hooters. Gunna keep her around?

Otto

K

Kodaxx

that is one beautiful plant brother!! i've really been looking for some chem lately!! don't seem to be any around here tho...

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW!! Looks good bro.. I figured she would be a stinky one considering the genes.. maybe she will come out in the cure..

true grit

true grit

Legit man, IDK who it was but someone on here said that all of the real dank doesn't even make it to the clubs in Colorado, well this is exhibit A. The only Chem you see in clubs is Chemdog and it seems watered down lately. However I am pro Strain hoarding to a certain point, because clubs fuck up everything always, Enjoy Sir.

SIFunk

LOL, I feel ya. I steer clear of clubs here, but may make a trip to Boulder soon as I hear they got some dank at a few spots. I honestly have not been impressed by any Chem i've seen in clubs. Or OG most the time- always too dry and crumbly with little to no smell. Never know if things get a bit more legit, I would love to be able to supply a specific club or two steadily with great organic dank for other patients.

holy guacamole! she be chunkay! lookin like she might pack a few bowls or roll a few hooters. Gunna keep her around?

Otto

Yeah dude, I wasn't gonna keep her due to low smell and small stature but these buds are chunkin up freakin huge!! I will keep her around for at least another run or so since she quick, dense, and crystally. Shoot if anything I'd bet she'd make killer hash!!

that is one beautiful plant brother!! i've really been looking for some chem lately!! don't seem to be any around here tho...

Yeah I see/hear mixed things from Rez, but I'm pretty happy with the ease, hardiness and yield of this plant. We'll just see how she smokes...

WOW!! Looks good bro.. I figured she would be a stinky one considering the genes.. maybe she will come out in the cure..

Thats my thought to bro, I was expecting straight funk! Its cool, every round there is always one sleeper that doesnt stink but smokes up an inferno, we'll see if shes along those lines.. hehe:rauch08:

JH420

JH420

Lookin good bro...lotsa Sour D comin through it looks like eh??

true grit

true grit

Yeah SourD bud shape, but lil indica hindu bushish...like the whole plant is maybe 20" tall....no diesel stretch here....nice foxtailing though...she came down today, I'll post some nice dried shots in a week or so.

C

ClearWater

I've only had one time really out here where I was BLOWN away from a dispensaries OG Kush. It was from One Brown Mouse in Ned, and they had some SFV Og kush some dude grew and let me tell you I was Addicted to that taste and smell. Just all around amazing bud. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any good chemdog around the area either and I always try since it's one of my favorite herbs, more often than not end up being disappointed.

C

ClearWater

I agree with you True grit I hear mixed stuff about Rez's gear all the time. Let us know how she smokes! I have a chemdog sour diesel mom going right now, hoping she does well. Take care guys

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Looking good like always bro! I ordered the ChemDD from SeedBay back when Rez first released it. Got a letter from homeland security instead of beans. LOL. That was one of only 3 orders I've ever had not come through. Not bad being that I've been buying and trading beans online since '97. Anyway, I'm sure someone in homeland security has a nice mother of ChemDD going. A nice crop of Dr. Atomic's ThaiLights as well. :angry Ah, well. What can ya do, right? Let us know how she smokes.

C

ClearWater

That sucks Jack Baybeh. What ended up happening over that. You just get a letter and that was the end of it?

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Looking good like always bro! I ordered the ChemDD from SeedBay back when Rez first released it. Got a letter from homeland security instead of beans. LOL. That was one of only 3 orders I've ever had not come through. Not bad being that I've been buying and trading beans online since '97. Anyway, I'm sure someone in homeland security has a nice mother of ChemDD going. A nice crop of Dr. Atomic's ThaiLights as well. :angry Ah, well. What can ya do, right? Let us know how she smokes.

I got Rez's beans on that batch the Chem DD. I got 2 killer phenos out of the first 5 seeds, just germed the rest looking for a killer male.
Too bad about your beans, the Chem DD is truely a nice plant.
Skunk, Fuel funk for sure....

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

@ ClearWater: Yeah man that was it. My man @ my safe addy was walking around with his ass all tight for a week or so. LOL. We were both expecting LEO to show up on his doorstep. Needless to say, but that was the last package he recieved for me. hehe. Guess homeland security has more important things to do than chase after cannabis enthusiasts. We all would hope, huh? lol

@ Lemonhoko: Hey, don't rub it in bro! haha jk. I know I have heard that there are some phenos that put out some true funk. Some peeps even willing to put up with the hermi issue cuz the end result is that good. I need to get on the trail of a solid, issue free cut of this stuff. Find out for myself.

C

ClearWater

Haha no doubt man. Ive read a few stories on situations like that and nothing really came out of it...just a little uneasiness for a while lol. I would LOVE to give some Chem DD a go. It sounds like it would be one to keep around for a while..

true grit

true grit

Hey thanks guys!!

Jack- now thats crazy bro, but i bet youre right, over a few packs they probably don't sweat it...lets hope. ha. Still got some more of these beans to pop as well some more chemdog/sd and chemdog ix-III (not sure wtf that means)....

Clear- yeah bro, quality is here and there with common names everywhere out here...hopefully that steps up soon!

This lady is actually starting to develop a smell now that not in the room with hella filters. Mostly an organic chem smell....and happy to report that even at 58-60 days and plenty of swell, no nanners.

C

ClearWater

Good to hear your avoiding hermie issues man. Sounds like a lovely smell to bask in. I have a super sativa dominant Chemdog IX-III, in cross #3, that takes around 11-12 weeks to flower. I think im personally a bit more excited about my Chemdog/SD. You flower your ix-iii or chem/sd yet true grit?

Top Bottom