ChemDD x Chemdog

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Nope, have 2 Chem/SD in veg, looking like a male and a fem, but kinda worried after hearing more hermie prone on those phenos.... they will go in the test tent ha.

Nope have not grown any of the IX-III. What is the make up on that one- chemdog dd x chemdog dd or chemdog kush x chemdog kush? Either way will pop some of them at some point soon as well.

C

ClearWater

I think its Chemdog D x hindu kush from what I've seen on Icmag then incrossed to a Chemdog D for another 3 generations or something like that? Correct me if im wrong as I'm not a breeder. Im going to just try one or two Chem/SD's in my my room with the rest being some Ogiesels. Ill givem a shot and see how they go, cross my fingers and hope for the best...Hope those work out for ya man. Let me know what kinda phenos you get from your IX-III, like I said mine is VERY sativa dominant.

true grit

true grit

Yeah clear thats what chemdog kush was (chemdog x sensi hindu for first backcrossing)...what I believe I read was teh IX-I was chemdog kush x chemdog kush and IX-II was chem DD x chem DD...not sure on IX-III..lol. I'll keep ya posted bro. Good luck on the Ogiesels!

Thanks twopair!

C

ClearWater

Ah I gotcha bro, Im not too familiar with a lot of Rez's stuff. Good keep us posted man, I cant wait to flip the Ogiesels, they'll have about a month veg time, maybe a bit more.

I

InvisibleM

Great pictures, I thought they leaned to the Chem side myself. But all I've got to compare to is my Chemdog Sour Diesel and Sour Diesel by Rez. The Chemdog Sour Diesel is one ugly plant, long skinny buds but it is getting some shine. The SD is the one that I'll keep for another round, big sativa buds and real vigorous. I could easily grow it to the ceiling....

L

Loudblunts

i had to come back...man that shit looking like some uber funk... got a couple going myself

true grit

true grit

Great pictures, I thought they leaned to the Chem side myself. But all I've got to compare to is my Chemdog Sour Diesel and Sour Diesel by Rez. The Chemdog Sour Diesel is one ugly plant, long skinny buds but it is getting some shine. The SD is the one that I'll keep for another round, big sativa buds and real vigorous. I could easily grow it to the ceiling....

Indeed, this one has hella diesel chunk with a hindu perhaps stature? Tiny bush with diesel buds... i'm stoked! ha.

i had to come back...man that shit looking like some uber funk... got a couple going myself

Good luck bro and post some shots up when ready!

beautiful bro, looks like she will give you alot

Thanks bro, I'll be happy with a solid 2-3oz off this little gal!

L

Loudblunts

i got a whole bunch of a different babies...

just found a male out the batch, think i should keep it?

damn i got too many damn seeds

T

The-Bearded-One

Looks good but a plant without a strong smell is nothing worth imo.

true grit

true grit

Agreed, we will see the taste as after chopping and trimming, she smells like straight super organic chemdog and tastes the same. The smell is great, but want some more chem/diesel on the taste...hopefully that comes out in the cure, but finished buds look stellar.

Lots of lower larfy buds, but did get a couple Oz's off this lady. She will get a table in a run or two....

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thats a bad ass bitch homie!! Cant wait for them dried shots!!

supercharged

supercharged

that is sum extra frosty dank there bro!!!!!!!!
and still such a dark lush green after flush, bet u caant wait for the smoke, u guna do a smoke report?

true grit

true grit

Thanks guys- most def dank for sure.

King Kong- Heck yeah, just about ready to smoke some main nugs (only popcorn so far), so I'll snap some dried shots and do a report.

Subie- they got pulled at day 60-61...not sure what the pics say. Have cuts coming along and will push them to 62-65 next run.

Super- yeah bro shit is killer. Didn't fade hardly at all with a good 20 day flush. I can tell you the smoke is freakin awesome. Extremely crisp, clean, organic taste that I find kinda as a fresh organic undertone in some chem crosses- here it dominates... Extremely fresh clean chem on the smoke. And stony...

supercharged

supercharged

yeah i find my bubba x's always stay a lush dark green even throughout the flush process and they always seem to be the stronger more vigorous in my garden so are all the cem crosses like this that u have encountered?

true grit

true grit

Nah just think its pheno to pheno.... Ive also found flushing for the first week but still adding Humic helps add to the fade/uptake....but yeah a lot of my chem/diesel crosses eat SUPER heavy ALL the way through and don't fade as easy in flush. its like big buddy says- almost like ya can't throw enough food at em!

Bubbas usually turn nice fall colors with a good flush. How long are you flushing? Most my plants get a minimum 10-12 days but more often the good ol 20-25 day flusher....

supercharged

supercharged

ive always given a gud 14day flush bro with all my strains, sorry its not just pre 98' bubba its ogr's cross with the white aswell but defo bubba dom.
just out of curiosity bro do u flush it longer for a better flavour or less curing time or wat?

edit. wat i meant to as was do u think the longer flush makes that much of a difference?

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro I think so. From the buds I've been harvesting in the last few months some of which have come down after 7-10day flushes due to pm spreading, they were AS aromatic and stinky on the plant but the smell flavor did not carry over as well after dry/cure as say one that had a good 16-20 day flush. The sati's that I start flushing then keep going forever with like 20-28 day flushes always taste and smell the best. Thats just me though and could very well be strain dependent. But I personally try to get everything 3wk flush. So with my ogs and shit this round I am cutting feed at day 49-51 and flushing til 70 and seeing if I'm patient enough to push 80....

Top Bottom