Chemdog seeds?

• Thread starter webstar5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoCalDam

wow socal dam.. first let me educate you mister talk shit on othersites.. dont come promoting your shit here if your gonna act like this. ESPECIALLY to a long lasting member of this site..pretty brasin and messed up if you ask me... so why dont you post something big or say a full plant shot of your s1...yeah your s1...... second.. there is a huge difference in smell between real Chemdog and og.....big time..

third TOPDAWG IS THE BEST PlACE PERIOD FOR REAL Chemdog GENETICS

aside from myself and resevior i would say hands down TOPDAWG IS THE BEST FOR Chemdog GENETICS

Dude, I'm not talking shit on other peoples companies or sites. I've never said anything bad about u or TOPDAWG for that matter. I don't even know where u got that idea. Shit bro, I love u guys!!! We all carry bitchen Genetics and u and I both know that anybody can be doing this that has an idea on what they are trying to achieve with breeding selection and the right genetics to do so. But Venom comes on saying don't waste ur time and blablabla basically belitling me with no basis to support his claim. It really doesn't matter how long the guy has been a member to me. There's talkers and doers. I'm a doer that's why you see me doing things. Not just talking about some BS. You're in the LB right? If you want we can meet up and I'll show you what I'm working with and you can tell me what you think. I'll show u my Chemdog and you can show me yours and we'll compare the 2 side by side. If your Chemdog doesn't have an OG smell to it maybe u don't have the real Chemdog. I don't know what to say, mine smells like OG chemical dank funk. I gotta get to cloning man, stay up!
Pre cloning

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

I'll show u my Chemdog and you can show me yours and we'll compare the 2 side by side. If your Chemdog doesn't have an OG smell to it maybe u don't have the real Chemdog. I don't know what to say, mine smells like OG chemical dank funk. I gotta get to cloning man, stay up!
View attachment 98756

^^^^^ i was gonna put knowledge into this post....but from that pic an from your description of your "og" an"chemdog".. but its obvious your a scammer... az

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
well what chemdog do you have. from what chemdog the person says the Chemdog 91 is very similar to the sfv og clone. but the 4 and the d are more differnt then the og's. I have the d cut and it smells more like sour diesel to me with out the sweetness. it also has a light rotten meat smell.

S

SoCalDam

well what chemdog do you have. from what chemdog the person says the Chemdog 91 is very similar to the sfv og clone. but the 4 and the d are more differnt then the og's. I have the d cut and it smells more like sour diesel to me with out the sweetness. it also has a light rotten meat smell.

It's gotta be the 91 then. I always thought it was the D, but I've never grown out any other Chems than this one here. Isn't the 91 the D cut? Most the time if u get a cut from a club they give u something and it isn't even what they say it is and you go on growing it out thinking it is what the say it is. This is what I believe to be most of the confusion of all the Chem cuts. All I know is that when I look at my cut and then all the other Chem photos out there why would I want to grow them because mine looks better. That's just what I think... I can go aquire all chem cuts from PO if I want to but y, I have this one. U feel me bro? Mine is not a club cut, I can assure u that. If everyone likes I'll go get weaker Chem from somewhere self it and then release the seeds if that's what the people want I'll give it to them, but it's not going to be nearly as good. Stay up Homie!

S

SoCalDam

1 tray down! Tahoe OG, Diablo OG, Chem Dog. I label everything so I can't scam any body :whew
Clones tray 1

Venom818

Venom818

It's gotta be the 91 then. I always thought it was the D, but I've never grown out any other Chems than this one here. Isn't the 91 the D cut? Most the time if u get a cut from a club they give u something and it isn't even what they say it is and you go on growing it out thinking it is what the say it is. This is what I believe to be most of the confusion of all the Chem cuts. All I know is that when I look at my cut and then all the other Chem photos out there why would I want to grow them because mine looks better. That's just what I think... I can go aquire all chem cuts from PO if I want to but y, I have this one. U feel me bro? Mine is not a club cut, I can assure u that. If everyone likes I'll go get weaker Chem from somewhere self it and then release the seeds if that's what the people want I'll give it to them, but it's not going to be nearly as good. Stay up Homie!

told u one of was was confused the chem-d smells nothing like og more hashy or like a rotten meat smell imo than anything,

here are some Chemdog D pics just for u

Chemd
Chemd 2
S

SoCalDam

told u one of was was confused the chem-d smells nothing like og more hashy or like a rotten meat smell imo than anything,

here are some Chemdog D pics just for u

Nice, that's a cute plant u got there!

S

SoCalDam

Swerve, I'm sure you've heard but here's what some of your boys over at Progressive options have to say about u on weed tracker under Tahoe OG lineage. Thought u should know.

Soilgrownorganics- I've never heard Swerve's name mentioned in any of the stories of the lineage of the Tahoe or any O.G. for that matter. I do know that he makes seeds of Tahoe from a cut he has and sells them through The Cali Connection, but all Ive heard is that they are very unstable genetics. Sounds like youve gotten a new story, which is funny because I've met 2 other people who claim they were involved in the making of it which I dont believe either. Do some internet research and you will find 2 different stories multiple times and neither involve Swerve. Maybe Swerve has multiple aliases, but that wouldn't make much sense since he's branding himself as Swerve all over the place.

Gods Gift- I think we can all agree Swirl is just a wana be, he is pathetic. He has no skills in breeding, yet acts like he's the shit. Swirl is just one big joke.

oswizzle- 151% Agreed

Sesh- he was simply given that cut by another crew. he thinks its his.. he didn't breed it or do anything other than except it from some Tahoe heads supposedly. also, he seems to think that no one could have possibly gotten their hands on the same cut.. ok, you are so special Swerve that you are the only one to ever get a cut of the real Tahoe.. what makes you think no one else got it through the years? did you kill the people who originally passed it along? there are people around here wayyyy more connected and respected than you doggie..

Themanwithnoname- ask him about the tee el em dee incident...tahoe is out for sure

Progressive Options-
Ill just make this real simple... OG KUSH didnt come from chem, nor is swerve the originator. He is just one of the people who cloned it and took it to a club for members to grab. He is one of the first people to release in the med community i guess you could say. But SO many people had that same cut at the time.. Just greedy.

NO ONE has a clear story of where OG came from, but from samples from members who have been growing this strain (and other og's) for "18-20 years", they call it "PURE KUSH" or "AFGHANI".

There has been at least 3-4 members who came in and showed us samples that match TAHOE and larry. THey say they have been growing this for over 20 years which means the story of 1996 lake tahoe could be just a pretty little story.

HEre is a picture of some trimmed TAHOE which looks exactly like the same pics that swerve has on his website..

Here is the pic swerve has on the site;

Progressive Options- Swirl is so funny!!

This is the word on the streets man! :icon_spin:

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
IMO. Chem d and 91 chem are 2 different things.... I 151% agree with venom.. it is not wise to come on here and talk shit.. peace and good luck.

Venom818

Venom818

lmao both ozwizzle and po spoke highly of swerve all of a sudden things go bad and they come up with there bogus stories give me a break og not related to chem hahaha ok this from the same guys who say they have the og pheno of la confidential ill let u into a little secret la con has no og kush in it at all i spoke to dna,

and thanx yeah its a cute plant but atleast its the real Chemdog D u know the one that doesnt smell like og,also sorry dont mean to be a party pooper but your cut isnt the 91 either maybe its the Chemdog #4 of chem chem 3 or or or

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Yo Webstar, not to be cocky or anything but if you checked out my site menu you would know I have a lot of strains to work with. I choose my Chemdog because it's one of my top favorite strains I work with. My SCD OG, Chem Dog, Chem Band, Blackberry K, C6. All on the top of my list hands down! Most of my genetics I obtained elsewhere were all just that. 2nd to the rest!

Most of these are available as club cuts but you never did say where you got your genetics.

You thought the '91 and the D cut were the same?!??!! That's a red flag. All breeders would know this. Heck most farmers should and do.

P.S. No one likes a tattle-tale. This is juvenile behavior. I'm guessing you're pretty young & new at this.

S

SoCalDam

lmao both ozwizzle and po spoke highly of swerve all of a sudden things go bad and they come up with there bogus stories give me a break og not related to chem hahaha ok this from the same guys who say they have the og pheno of la confidential ill let u into a little secret la con has no og kush in it at all i spoke to dna,

and thanx yeah its a cute plant but atleast its the real Chemdog D u know the one that doesnt smell like og,also sorry dont mean to be a party pooper but your cut isnt the 91 either maybe its the Chemdog #4 of chem chem 3 or or or

Y r u backing Swerve so hard? You must work for him or shomething. I love how everybody on the web is a strain master. The old man I use to apprentice under actually helped write a lot of the growing books u read today. One of the things that you probably don't know that in one of the books in the pics with all the strains is actually in every photo is not that actual strain. The blueberry is not blueberry and the White Widow is not White Widow. Basically what I'm trying to get at is that whatever u think u think u know u don't. That's the truth if you really want to know. I'm over this little bickering back and forth about BS like this. Bottom line it's either bomb or bomber! I like to think mines bomber. The source is of the cut is from the old man I apprenticed under. If that's the cut u say is D, mines better. Sorry bro, mines better. Always remember that, mines always gonna be better. Ahahahahaha

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I think it is really smart taking your own advice.. like you said whatever you you think you know you don't .. lol. Peace..

Venom818

Venom818

Y r u backing Swerve so hard? You must work for him or shomething. I love how everybody on the web is a strain master. The old man I use to apprentice under actually helped write a lot of the growing books u read today. One of the things that you probably don't know that in one of the books in the pics with all the strains is actually in every photo is not that actual strain. The blueberry is not blueberry and the White Widow is not White Widow. Basically what I'm trying to get at is that whatever u think u think u know u don't. That's the truth if you really want to know. I'm over this little bickering back and forth about BS like this. Bottom line it's either bomb or bomber! I like to think mines bomber. The source is of the cut is from the old man I apprenticed under. If that's the cut u say is D, mines better. Sorry bro, mines better. Always remember that, mines always gonna be better. Ahahahahaha

I dont back anybody hard and i dont work for swerve and never have im just stating the fack they were both jocking swerve hard po doesnt know sh*t i got nothing but mislabled garbage from them fact,i saw your clone list and guess what it looks like u took a picture from PO's menu LMAO,good luck with your FAKE Chemdog D bro ill keep growing my verified Chemdog D haha:sick0004:

S

SoCalDam

Most of these are available as club cuts but you never did say where you got your genetics.

You thought the '91 and the D cut were the same?!??!! That's a red flag. All breeders would know this. Heck most farmers should and do.

P.S. No one likes a tattle-tale. This is juvenile behavior. I'm guessing you're pretty young & new at this.

Back to you think you think you know. Isn't the story if I'm remembering correctly when Chem found the 4 beans at the Greatful Dead concert back in 91 there were 4 beans. A,B,C,D The first 3 were crap then the fourth bean was D the keeper. It's Chemdog D alright from 91 if we wana get specific. Just look at the pic it's good alright. What's the problem?

S

SoCalDam

I dont back anybody hard and i dont work for swerve and never have im just stating the fack they were both jocking swerve hard po doesnt know sh*t i got nothing but mislabled garbage from them fact,i saw your clone list and guess what it looks like u took a picture from PO's menu LMAO,good luck with your FAKE Chemdog D bro ill keep growing my verified Chemdog D haha:sick0004:
Are you kidding, now ur saying I stole the pic I personally took during my last run from PO? Na bro, u must be ill! I bet you're not even a real person, probably just Swerve or someone close to Swerve posing as another alias. U should change ur name to Cali Connect groupie. haaha

Venom818

Venom818

Back to you think you think you know. Isn't the story if I'm remembering correctly when Chem found the 4 beans at the Greatful Dead concert back in 91 there were 4 beans. A,B,C,D The first 3 were crap then the fourth bean was D the keeper. It's Chemdog D alright from 91 if we wana get specific. Just look at the pic it's good alright. What's the problem?

LMAO man your just diggin your hole deeper and your a breeder huh school is in session homie read up

91 chem and Chemdog D are totally differnt plants i believe the d wasent even popped till like 01 but ill let u get to educating yourself mr bad ass breeder of true strains

S

SoCalDam

LMAO man your just diggin your hole deeper and your a breeder huh school is in session homie read up

91 chem and Chemdog D are totally differnt plants i believe the d wasent even popped till like 01 but ill let u get to educating yourself mr bad ass breeder of true strains

U have got to be the smallest grower with the biggest mouth. Out of control! U made me do this!!! It's not my fault u can't handle the truth. Where did u get ur info? Oh ya, the internet where everything is true. Ur the man!!!

D

Dulce

Hey SoCalDam.....
I checked your site out and there's a few things that caused me to suspect something is not right:
the first thing is that you claim that your Chem seeds are easy growers-good for beginners. Bro if you grow Chem, you know it's pretty touchy and not for beginners.
Second thing, "quoted from your site: " SoCalDam OG is said to be the very first OG Kush in California made specially by us!" WTF!?!?!?!?
Third your attitude on this forum and thread is SHIT!!!! This is not how you want to market a company or try to peak interest.
Fourth- I don't like "breeders" who aren't sure what Chem cut they have.

I will not be interested in learning more about your products.

~D~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom