Chemdog seeds?

• Thread starter webstar5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom818

Venom818

Are you kidding, now ur saying I stole the pic I personally took during my last run from PO? Na bro, u must be ill! I bet you're not even a real person, probably just Swerve or someone close to Swerve posing as another alias. U should change ur name to Cali Connect groupie. haaha

haha show me where i said u stole any pic stop trying to detour the truth trying to put attention somewhere else altho know that u mention it i do see u and po are sharing the same blackberry pic hhhhmmmmmm

u missed my point, my point was that ur clone menu looks like u got all your cuts from po

Venom818

Venom818

U have got to be the smallest grower with the biggest mouth. Out of control! U made me do this!!! It's not my fault u can't handle the truth. Where did u get ur info? Oh ya, the internet where everything is true. Ur the man!!!

that maybe but ill tell u what i came to the farm because they expose fakes like u and dont let them post up fake info like your trying to do sorry i exposed u bro and this story came from the people involved so ill believe them over some guy who doesnt even know what cut he has lmao Chemdog D and 91 are the same cut haha go back to rollitup and try to preach your fake stories bro

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
So-called. Go advertise elsewhere nobody wants this shit.. mainly because your an ass.. if you beg the differ we can do a poll on who wants seeds from an asshole.. go to icmag with that garbage.. leave the respected members of the community alone.. we will just have to deal with all the crappy topdawg genes..lol. you would have been alot better off by just stating what you got and leave it at that.. now you look like an ass.. just opinion... peace.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i wont even comment on all this kids wrong information.... i will comment tho on your "chemdog" unless your holding the skunk va 91 cut then whatever "chem" your working with is a club cut..... again ill say jj from top dawg has the best chem line in seed form part of this i would have to guess is from the fact the man chemdog gave him permission to use his cuts to breed with.... an heres how i can tell your a scamming kid... you come into a site with no breeding cred jumps into threads with people asking about strains an then you plead for cats to buy your gear...lol.... as is when thats not enough when people start asking your questions on your gear you give wrong info then start flamming cats for calling you on it.... if i could guess your age id say no older then 19 an the "old man you apprinticed under" was really just the old guy who taught you how to handle a meat stick.... fuck off kiddy.... az

Dynamite

Dynamite

SoCalDam = What a JOKE! LOL

A breeder should know his strains and gear

wanna see some Chemdog D ?

I'll show ya 3 threads here ,all the REAL deal Chemdog D cut ..nothing like any OG far as smell and taste ,looks a little like ,and you can tell they have the same lineage in the leaf structure

<< Done right

<< Done kinda right

<< Done nannerd:icon_spin: ,but still DANK

But you obviously have your strains mixed up

show us the money !!! Where's your Chemdog D pics at ? This dude posted nothing but some scraggly ass who knows what,and ONE nug shot ..Bahahahahaaa!

S

SoCalDam

So this is bad, this is very bad! All this time I thought I was growing Chem Dog but apparently I have something entirely different. The old man did me dirty or did he??? Well this supposed Chem Dog cut I got is super bomb, and is very similar to my OG. Can anyone helpe me determine wtf this girl is? Grows very similar to the OG and they look so similar. I guess u learn something new everyday. Peace to everyone that I talked shit to and want us to all be friends now. Cant we all just get along. Any help on determining what this little lady is I would appreciate it. She needs a name!
ChemDog re sized final

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy fucking shit.. alright im done.... peace to this thread... hopefully the OP got some first hand exp when it comes to chooseing what seeds to buy... az

S

SoCalDam

So ya, no Chem Dog seeds here. I'll just call her unknown cuz I apparently don't know shit about Chemdog. Get ur beans from Top Dawg!

S

SoCalDam

that maybe but ill tell u what i came to the farm because they expose fakes like u and dont let them post up fake info like your trying to do sorry i exposed u bro and this story came from the people involved so ill believe them over some guy who doesnt even know what cut he has lmao Chemdog D and 91 are the same cut haha go back to rollitup and try to preach your fake stories bro

Thank you for exposing me man, I needed to get put in check on that! If that's not the real Chem Dog I don't want to be saying it is. I'm just bumbed now cuz I've had this cut for some time now and now I don't know what it is thanks to u. It's gotta be a sister to my OG or something, just not as potent or arromatic. Oh well I'll just call her Donkey Dirt. Thanks again!

webstar5

webstar5

WOW.....Im sure I don't need to say anything else.....wow.

Thanks to all the real farmers you guys are killer!!! Can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys.

So I would have ordered Top Dawgs but I already ordered the Rez last night...am I still good'?

Sorry to take me thread back lol...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man o' Man fellas..! This thread turned super ugly very fast.. The ignition spark was just because he spelled chemdog instead of Chemdog, seriously? Well shit, I'm confused then..Can ya'll clue me in?

Rez spells his "chemdog" chemdog. I have his chemdog99, chemdog ibl, etc. etc. etc., and on his packages it says chemdog.. Why did he use Chemdog instead of Chemdog, and could SoCalDam not have a Rez's chemdog and socaldamn calls it chemdog, just like I and Rez do? I do not call my Rez's beans Chemdog, because that is not what is on the package.. I am very confused now... :whew

From Rez's site:

Chemdog Line:

Double Chemdog D Kush
Chemdog D Kush = Chemdog D Clone X Sensi Hindu Kush
Chemdog D BX#1 = Chemdog D Clone X Chemdog D Kush Flowertime 60-65 days
Chemdog D BX#2 = Chemdog D Clone X Chemdog D BX#1 Flowertime 60-68 days
Chemdog BX#2,further refined for superior Chemdog genetic superiority. Absolutely world-class.
Flowertime 60-70 days,with some phenos finishing in the very late 50s
Chemdog D IX-I= Chemdog D Kush X Chemdog D Kush
Chemdog D IX-II = Chemdog D BX#1 X Chemdog D BX#1 Flowertime 50-65 days.

Snowdog BX#1= Snowdog Clone X Snowdog Kush (Snowdog Clone x Sensi's HK) Flowertime 60-69 days

Killer Chemdog (KQ/Chemdog) Everything this KQ Mom touches is five-stars,and KQ's powerful as hell,& VERY quick,at 50-55 days,so look for a <60 day optimum finish,which is raw-ther nice. Seedbay release,limited. My Killer Queen (G13/C99) Mom crossed with Chemdog's best. This one will be a legend. Flowertime 60 days,+/-

Super Silver Chemdog Haze. This SSH Mom produced SSSDH,and we all know how that turned out.... This will make it to Seedbay in limited numbers. My SSH Mom x Chemdog. This smokin' hot Haze hybrid will take the world by storm! +70 day flower.

Chemdog 99 (My C99 Mom/Chemdog) Chemdog skunk-piss and funky pineapple,and the psychedelic high of C99 combined w the punch of Chemdog D....Another quick finisher,as well. These will make it to Seedbay.

SFV Chemdog Kush (SFV OGK/Chemdog) I expect great things,as I didn't fuck around "feminizing" this cross,and did it right,with natural males. These are the ones I'm growing first,I expect that there's a grail-like plant in here,and I aim to locate it. I made enough so a few packs should get to SeedBay.

Chemdog Diesel #2 (Sour Diesel Clone/Chemdog) Re-done w different dads,trying to reduce inhereant reversal sensitivities within both ECSD and Chemdog lines. I didn't breed many.

Chemdog IX-III (Another step in The Process,ahem!) These will make Seedbay in limited numbers. Chemdog,line-bred into itself. Painstakingly selected,very,very refined,superior Chemdog genetics. Flowertime 65 days

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
So I would have ordered Top Dawgs but I already ordered the Rez last night...am I still good'?

Topdawg doesn't even have his seeds for sale right now at the bay, so you are very good man, unless I'm missing them.

Rez's gear is solid and is reeks of rotten meat, garlic, funk bombs. Top shelf bro, just like JJ's and CC's! It's dead skunk all the way man. One of the best skunks out there..

S

SoCalDam

WOW.....Im sure I don't need to say anything else.....wow.

Thanks to all the real farmers you guys are killer!!! Can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys.

Nobody said I wasn't a real farmer and anybody who knows me knows this. I got a little steemed with some negative comments and cloning in the middle of it didn't help. Might be a little too cocky for my own good but I know my shit. Apparently not a Chem Dawg expert tho. I'll have to kick one of u Chemdog experts a nug and u give me ur honest opinion which or any of the cuts it is. All I know is that the old man had it labled Chem Dog, and that's it. No D,3,4 or how many others there are. Happy growing everybody!
Picture 131

webstar5

webstar5

Topdawg doesn't even have his seeds for sale right now at the bay, so you are very good man, unless I'm missing them.

Rez's gear is solid and is reeks of rotten meat, garlic, funk bombs. Top shelf bro, just like JJ's and CC's! It's dead skunk all the way man. One of the best skunks out there..

That is the second time in less than a minute that I actally laughed out loud at a description of Chemdog

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahaha.. No doubt bro, you will see. It reeks of rotten meat, funk, road kill, garlicly ass funk. ahhahahaha..

webstar5

webstar5

Its all good man, I just don't like getting bad information. I trust this site more than any other so when someone on here tells me they have the original Chem line on such a respected site, I figure he wouldn't have the balls to lie!

Water under the bridge brother!

Cheers

webstar5

webstar5

Hahaha.. No doubt bro, you will see. It reeks of rotten meat, funk, road kill, garlicly ass funk. ahhahahaha..

HAHAHAH can't wait! If I wan"t legit you would have scared me off! for sure!

Dynamite

Dynamite

GTDanny nailed it on the HEAD

Halitosis

not your average bad breath ,but that rotten skank mouth smell, halitosis

I rubbed my finger on my Chemdog D ,came in the house ,rubbed it across my woman's nose ,told her I just scratched my ass ..LOL..took me a 1/2hr of running around and getting her into the grow room to prove in my innocence ,she thought I gave her a "stinky sanchez"

true love :heart lol

It dubbs as ASS ..LOL ,I throughly enjoy the cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom