Chemdog99(pineapple C99 x Chem D)

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's one of my all time favorites. This is Chemdog99, sweet pineapple Cindy crossed with Chemdog D. Fukin' stellar smoke! Considered the holy grail by many.. Huge yielding, long running sweet pineapple chem skunk piss colas, and it's a fast flowering sativa at that. Tomato cages are a must!!

Strain: Chemdog99 (pineapple C99 x Chemdog D)
Method Smoked : Glass Bubbler

SMELL: Pineapple skunk piss to the max! Imagine smelling a Del Monte pineapple can after a skunk has pissed in it.. Yumm!

TASTE: Sweet pineapples with hints of fuel/skunk piss..

Harsh/smoothness : Smooth, but hits hard right behind the eyes, makes you close your eyes and shake your head, go cross eyed a bit. Yeah, it's that good!

Buzz: Smokin' on some right now.. The power of the pineapple Cindy x Chemdog D! This smoke is very strong, lung expansive, edgy, rough, paranoia will develop at first; then a more vivid, colorful, happy, and fun high sets in. This sacred herb is very strong on the head and can be quite overwhelming for many at first..

:damnhippie:

Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 2
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 3
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 4
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 5
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 6
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 7
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 8
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 9
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 10
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 11
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 12
Chemdog99pineapple c99 x chem d 13
hotRod

hotRod

very nice TEX
excellent cross > did you breed it

those died colas are stellar looking bro

true grit

true grit

The holy grail cut eh? Damn I wish I woulda took my lap top and hit ya up when I was swangin thru!!!

That stuff looks uber tasty....just popped some Killer Queen Redux and ChemDD x Chem...gonna get the Rez gear working...

Time to read the rest of the smoke reports...dont know how you are still typing..lol

C

CAPO

:clapping

She's got a whole lot of per-donk-a-donk goin on bro!

So...let us have it...is she a Tex creation or what?hehe

Aligee

Aligee

right on nice looking flowers !!! anyone doing this new improved sourdiesel?! well I'll have to see for myself !!!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to hear!Looks ver nice! I made some C-99XChem#4's myself. I guess I need to get to popping em huh :)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
This was actually a Rez creation. I cannot take any credit for this what so ever. I ran a few packs to find a keeper mom and this is it. I am however, going to make some seeds from this mom for strain preservation.

C

CAPO

oh well still nice.....waitin on your airborne pheno to hit the smoke reports!!!!!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
The holy grail cut eh? Damn I wish I woulda took my lap top and hit ya up when I was swangin thru!!!

That stuff looks uber tasty....just popped some Killer Queen Redux and ChemDD x Chem...gonna get the Rez gear working...

Time to read the rest of the smoke reports...dont know how you are still typing..lol

LOL! NO doubt bro.. I have been smoking since about 6 this morning and writing reports for the Farm. Logic wanted some pics for a magazine, so here they are!! Good luck on your seeds man, those are some good beans you have there. Happy harvests!!

:damnhippie:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

just beautiful. I had some c99 clones coming from an old veteran grower, but my ex-business partner put the kabosh on that... Now I have no way of getting in touch with the ol' guy, dammit. I had breeding plans for 'em. I am not sure that pineapple skunk piss sounds that great, but it's funny how bad smells can become lovely when they're wafting from some killer buds...LOL! Peace

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
damn it tex!!..like always straight dank with a great smoke report to match!!def. preserve that beauty and make sure to spread her round!!:passingjoint:Burn

M

MotaLeon22

Looks phenomenal, wish i could get my hands on some of that chemmy-goodness haha...

D

Dr Tweed

as always a great report tex they should def go in any mag killin it

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Insane herb right there, talking bout hype this one diserved more recognition. I remember reading about it at rez forum, probably the best Chemdog D cross ever realised. Ur smell/taste description are making me droll, cople of more lines and i bet i could smell that skunk piss LOL

Congrats bro.

R

radical farmer

Very nice! It sure sounds like a holy grail strain to me! C99 is by far one of my faves, crossed with another fave. Wow! I need some. Maybe I'll have to check if rez has more up.

S

Surfr

Damn, that shit it straight fire my friend! I have some Witches Weed(ChemOG x C99)... I hope it turns out as dank as yours!

:character0180:

Top Bottom