Chemdog99(pineapple C99 x Chem D)

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Damn, sounds like the real shit. I've been hearing about Rez's C99 mom and how dank it is for years now. So far I've been unsuccessful finding my own in various F2 beans. Still hate myself for not scoring beans of his C99 x SD (galadriel?) years back. F2 this bad bitch bro and spread the love. :joint:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 75943

Y'all dig dat smell now? lol

Michael, much thanks bro, kind words from a stellar grower as yourself.. :)

TCM... ROTFLMAO!!! How fukin' hilarious bro..!!! You have mad skillz.. I'll post some dry shots in a few seconds.. I just harvested another round and man are they dialed in nicely.. I like to allow the buds to get a lil extra dry for that pineapple to really come out. Man is it strong and taste gr8!!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats great new bro! Can't wait too see this dialed run!!! I bet it Extra Killer!!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, sounds like the real shit. I've been hearing about Rez's C99 mom and how dank it is for years now. So far I've been unsuccessful finding my own in various F2 beans. Still hate myself for not scoring beans of his C99 x SD (galadriel?) years back. F2 this bad bitch bro and spread the love. :joint:

You know this man.. Some S1's have been made already.. S1's are in the works off this til I can find a male that will do her justice, and F2's are being made of my golden killer chemdog now.. I actually have just made around 80+ S1's off this Chem99 gem.. They are drying and look good. I plan on making quite a few for preservation, friends, freebies, cheap seeds at the bay?, etc..

I will also be making F2's of the purple gums to ensure that's not lost either.. I'd love to find a good stud with traits leaning of the '97 Bubblegum male and a few good moms.. Anyways that's another thread.. :D

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I pulled a few from the "party" jar and throw them on my school binder for a few quick shots.. My head stash is put up and I'll get them out tonight for shots for you all..They are the ones that have the nice purple colors and ridic frost.. :D

Here are a few bottom tier buds and were the male flower buds that I used for pollen. I allowed a few branches to flower longer and male sacks appeared, pulled the pollen, pollenated my ladies and bam... Made about 80+ beautiful gems..

DSC03596
DSC03585
DSC03594
DSC03597
true grit

true grit

You know this man.. Some S1's have been made already.. S1's are in the works off this til I can find a male that will do her justice, and F2's are being made of my golden killer chemdog now.. I actually have just made around 80+ S1's off this Chem99 gem.. They are drying and look good. I plan on making quite a few for preservation, friends, freebies, cheap seeds at the bay?, etc..

Can I be your friend?:passingjoint:

And F2's of the golden Killer Chem? You are a mad man and I can dig it!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW bro thats some 5 star smoke right there!!! u will knock out they asses at the cup with those buds!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Can I be your friend?:passingjoint:

And F2's of the golden Killer Chem? You are a mad man and I can dig it!!

You know this hommie!!! I gots you and The Coolest Man down for a few packs and a few little ones like the pre-98 Bubba, golden Killer Chem, chemdog99, and Strawberry Bubba.. :banana:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW bro thats some 5 star smoke right there!!! u will knock out they asses at the cup with those buds!!

Thanks bro.. Wait to ya see the head stash buds, they are insane and stellar. Jaw dropping fo sho!!

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
I've read this thread so many times, awesome genetics and very impressive. I haven't been lucky enough to smoke chemdog but have heard nothing but good from friends that have, can't imagine the chem99!!

Tex, can ya give any time frame on when you might be sending in some of these to the bay? Especially ur golden killer chem and chem99... We're starting a 4-plant (5000-5500w) DD MPB system and since it's our first run we will need to run 1 strain for at least a year (or 2 of each if there nutrient schedule is similar enough). These are some genetics we'd love to get our hands on!!

Keep up the good work and any info would be awesome!

Thanks

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, sorry this is soo late. I'm actually going to be sending in some S1's that I made by allowing the plant to go past her "prime", she throw male flowers, pollinated, and I pulled around 80+ gorgeous beans from her. Not many but enough to have a few for myself, friends, and a few lucky ones.. :D Yeah, I know it's not true breeding, but I don't have a C99 pineapple/Chem99 pineapple male to hit her with yet. Working on that, tho, so hopefully before long can lock this b*tch down in seed form..

Details will follow as soon as I know more.. Same as with the KC beans, I'll let everyone know.. I was thinking of doing 5 beans per pack since they are femmed and str8 off my stellar pineapple moms, shouldn't have a problem finding a pineapple C99 mom in 5 beans. :D

History:
Posted on CC thread.. Thought best to post here too.. Here's some reading!! Gotta love a good read on Cindy.

Mr Soul is probably most famous for originating Cinderella 99 aka Cindy99, [as related in an internet post by "MrSoul", June 2000]..

A Cinderella Story & MrSoul's "Cube" Theory...

A Cinderella Story...:

I've been seeing a lot of posts from people asking for the "Cinderella Story", so here it is:
In 1997, I (MrSoul) discovered a few seeds in a bud of Jack Herer I bought @ "Sensi Smile" coffeeshop in Amsterdam while there to buy seeds. I didn't expect much when I grew them, but one of those seeds from the JH bud produced a very special female that I call "Princess".

Therefore Princess' mother was a Jack Herer (IF we can believe what Sensi Smile printed on the package) and her father is a totally unidentified mystery plant.

I also got 2 more females (Genius & Cafe'Girl) & several males from those seeds. I used pollen from one of the males on a heavy-yielding, dense, resinous ShivaSkunk (from Sensi Seedbank) female, then grew the resulting seeds to get males to produce pollen to cross Princess with, beginning the cubing process.

The first generation of seeds from Princess were called P.50 because they were 50% Princess. I used males from the P.50 generation to back-cross to Princess to get P.75 and again back-crossed with the P.75 pollen to get P.88 and again with the P.88 pollen to get P.94 which is "Cinderella 99", a cubed version of Princess.

The name "Cinderella" was chosen because of the parallels between this story and the well-known fairy tale in which Cinderella becomes a Princess despite her humble beginning.

MrSoul elaborates further...in another post...

"Princess is a female which resulted from a seed found in a Jack Herer bud I bought in Amsterdam near the Sensi Seed Bank at "Coffeeshop Sensi Smile". The bud came in a 2 gr. cello-pack with the Sensi logo; I expected sinsemilla, but it had about 10 seeds so I assume she's an F2 JH. Her characteristics were so fine I wanted to create seeds that would "replicate" this plant. She has the KILLER Haze-influenced high with the most DELICIOUS pineapple /evil scent, 50 day maturation in 12/12, and incredible resin production, doesn't stretch - yet clearly Sativa-dominant! Last but not least: Never a hint of hermaphrodism after 2 years of cloning & many different styles of grow.

I wanted to "cube" Princess but add a little beef to her branches because the buds were always too heavy at harvest and branches needed staking to keep from flopping over. I crossed my ShivaSkunk female with one of the males from the same group of seeds that Princess came from. THIS cross produced a male which was then crossed to Princess, creating "P.50" (using a shorthand notation I developed to indicate the fraction of Princess genes in the cross).
Each generation is the result of crossing a male from the previous generation to Princess herself (incestuous, I know).

Blow-by-blow description of the generations:

P.50 = Heavy, single-cola type plants with mellow high (too much influence from the ShivaSkunk) Sweet fruity scent/flavor. Unstable in most traits - for example, 10 days difference in fastest/slowest maturation period in a group of 20 seedlings.

P.75 = Plants leaning MUCH more in the direction of Princess in floral cluster and bud structure, scent/flavor turned more "tropical" like pineapple. The stability was becoming better - two major phenotypes; short & dense (potent too) or tall/HUGE (Not so potent).

P.88 = Renamed Cinderella 88 when first released on the market. It grows fast and produces excellent yields of FROSTY buds in 7 weeks! Generally uniform seedlings with minor differences in floral formation and some height variance, but the smoke is quite consistent from all plants - Dense, heavy nuggets of fruity scented & flavored (like wild berries) and covered in resin glands, the dried buds have distinctly ORANGE pistils.(check out my cola shots..hairs get so fukin' orange, that's how I always id my cindy-Tex)

And now P.94 = Cinderella 99. This project has been a huge success. The strain has been embraced by the "net"work of growers with rave reviews.

"MrSoul" speaks further on Cindy...

"I personally think the plants these Cinderella 99 seeds produce are every bit as good as a cutting from Princess herself (or better).
I say better because the flavor of no two plants is "identical"; there's a personality to all living things. Like Princess herself, Cinderella is sweet & fruity to the palette and nose, and when you take a hit you're BLASTED...with the same "racy" high as Princess!
The improvement comes in the yield department; 25% greater yield and a stronger branch structure, which I accomplished by starting with some ShivaSkunk genes in the original father in the cubing process.
I knew I'd blend out the majority of the traits from ShivaSkunk in the cubing process, but I was hoping to incorporate the ShivaSkunk's stronger branches because Princess had a tendency to need supports in the final two weeks of flowering. As it turns out, I got lucky and it worked.
The name suits the strain IMO - it's a true Cinderella Story." - MrSoul

"Jack Herer is an unstable strain bred from an unequal combination of Sk#1, NL#5, and Haze. Crossing a male and female Jack Herer creates an F2 generation which has a HUGE number of possible recombinations of the genes. I grew out some Jack Herer F2s and discovered a SPECIAL one, "Princess", which has many improvements on the original JH such as a shorter flowering time, denser bud structure and pineapple scent/flavour. I have been continually back crossing Princess with her male offspring (generation after generation) which eventually creates a stabilized strain having her special characteristics found reliably in most females grown from those seeds. Each generation is composed of a 50% genetic contribution from Princess (since she's the seed parent) and a 50% contribution from the pollen parent (which also has an increasing percentage of Princess' genetics with each generation). The progression goes: P.50, P.75, P.88, P.94, and P.97...at that point it's considered stabilized (a male and female P.97 can be crossed and the offspring are essentially the same as the parents). I have been VERY pleased with the way this project is going; even the P.75 generation was rather stable in the sense that the individuals were all rather uniform and HIGH quality. ...So, you see, since I have combined genes from Sk#1, NL#5, and Haze, creating a plant which has characteristics distinctly different than Jack Herer, and I'm creating a stable strain from this plant... it's legitimately MY work." - MrSoul

"Each generation exhibited a MAJOR jump in potency (P.50 was rather mellow)...P.75 has a well-balanced body/mind high with a citrus flavour, Cinderella 88 is cerebral & paralyzing with a tropical fruit flavour, and Cinderella 99 is "TRIP WEED"...with more of the fruity flavour and speedy effect from Princess." - MrSoul

"...Princess smells very much like pineapple both during flowering and when dried, but there's this "evil" scent in it too, like rotting meat, which has been linked with the most devastating weed (notably the Durban/Thai hybrid from SSSC, years ago). The taste is connoisseur quality when it's cured; VERY fruity. The high is almost too intense for a lot of people; Dr. Atomic actually refused to smoke any on our second meeting, after getting rather "hazed and confused" on the first sampling we did together a couple of weeks before, so he decided to try Shiva Skunk and found that more mellow and to his liking. Two hits of Princess will induce your body to tremble involuntarily and your heart to race and paranoid thoughts... very much like Haze, but not quite as intense. It also has a "creeper" quality that makes it easy to over-indulge...you get progressively higher during the first 10 minutes after smoking. Look at the May '98 issue of High Times' centerfold and find "Yellow Cab"...that's EXACTLY what the finished Princess buds look like. The "frosting" of stalked, capitate trichomes on the flowers and smaller leaves gives them a "furry" appearance much like Haze."
MrSoul

"I'd personally advise you to "top" the C-99's at their 4th branch set (about 3-4 weeks old) then when the branches grow to be about a foot long (about 6-8 weeks old) you should flower them. You'll know which plants are female BEFORE you ever switch the light cycle to 12/12. Cinderella plants always show preflowers at the 5-7 branch sets during the VEGETATIVE stage... when they're a little over a month old.

Mr Soul "

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Pics of latest harvest and beans off Chem99

Pics ya say!! Once seeded buds.. Chemdog99 is fukin' stellar guys.. This mom is insane pineapple skunk piss to the max. Huge huge fukin' yielder of pineapple chem dank!! Insane head twisting high with a thunder fuk punch from the D. The Bros Grimm pineapple C99 has these orange ass hairs. I can always tell her just by these..It's the true tell tale mark of the Bros Grimm Cindy.. :rock

IMG 0148
IMG 0149
IMG 0135
IMG 0152
IMG 0147
IMG 0133
IMG 0134
IMG 0143
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Evidently bro, your name is Torturekill.. :D j/k!! j/k!! I'll let everyone know more what's up in a bit, once I get all the bs worked out first. Thanks for the interest! I'm excited to see more grow reports on her soon by more people and to spread Tex's pineapple love to the patients. :D

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Thanks for the look see Tex! I's try just about anything crossed with the c99 or the Chemdog D so this one has to be top of the line. I'm doing c99 x deep chunk right now and I'd lvoe to get my hands on soem more of these beans, but I'd for sure love to try out c99 x Chemdog D. Keep up the awsome work bro!

L

Loudblunts

damn homie...you been busy for real!!!

chem99? yea add me to the list as well

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I thnk I just shit myself abit..lol..
Keep killin m softly Tex!!
Pics ya say!! Once seeded buds.. Chemdog99 is fukin' stellar guys.. This mom is insane pineapple skunk piss to the max. Huge huge fukin' yielder of pineapple chem dank!! Insane head twisting high with a thunder fuk punch from the D. The Bros Grimm pineapple C99 has these orange ass hairs. I can always tell her just by these..It's the true tell tale mark of the Bros Grimm Cindy.. :rock

Latest posts

Top Bottom