Chemical romance from divine genetics
Chemical romance from divine genetics 2
Chemical romance from divine genetics 3
THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name :Crom
Strain : Chemical Romance
Grower: TreFarmer
Method Smoked : Joint (RAW kingsize w/ Roor rip)

APPEARANCE
(SEE ATTATCHED PICS)

SMELL (pre grinding)

Dominant smell of bud : Celery
Associated smells of bud : Anise

TASTE

Dominant flavour : fruity gummy worms
Associated flavours : anise/Chemdog funk

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)10
- cough factor? : no

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()metallic (x)
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom (x)
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood (x) - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate () celery(x)

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 95% head 5% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)2 hrs
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : yes
-----------------------------------------------------

Notes:

Great smoke! Wish I had more. This sample was grown by TreFarmer. Well grown/flush/dried/cured, and it was organic indoor. Great sample, I look forward to popping this strain in the future!

I was however super confused that this bud wasn't what I expected at all! Freegrow mentions that his CR is dead on for Fruit Loops! I was like what? Where's the chemical funkiness Chemdog is known for? I was pleasantly surprised when I took a pull and it tasted like fruity gummy worms/bears! I was like wtf?! I immediately post on free's thread about standing corrected. I was expecting a super duper chem funk mess of goodness! Though not what I expected, very nice indeed!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for checking out the report DK! Yeah some good smoke with a different flavor then what's flooding the market these days. Nice strain that I would recommend trying out for anyone looking for great daytime meds! Not too speedy and not to relaxed, just right.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
My '91 Chem smells fruity early on in flower, so much so that you wouldn't believe the genetics if you smelled the plant early enough on! Strange fruitiness in there! Strange that this strain isn't a Chem bomb of stank dank funk though...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Breeder, yes. I have some (Alien OG x Aliendawg) x Chemical Romance fems from freegrow on the way, I hope! He was running my AOGxAd, and had a CR hermi due to light leak, I think. Either way Freegrow is holding some of these beans, and spoke of shooting me some to run! Wonder what that will be like? I'm not huge on fems, but it does open the door for breeding two females.

blazer

blazer

Yep grew two chem romance beasts last summer one pheno was real friuty during veg on stem rub ended up being the frostier and tastier but produced about half of the other pheno.they are some vigorous mofo's. Divine breaking it off proper CR is flame.thanks for the report crom!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
great report crom! i havnt had the pleasure of smoking any of this yet. the pics look super killer and you did a very nice detailed report....as everyone always says, only thing missing is a scratch and sniff lol ~SMF~

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for stopping by logic, and friends! Yeah I look forward to popping these CRs! What are the other phenos like compared to the fruity pheno? Is there a super stank chem pheno in there?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Crom! Nice smoke report, bro. I feel ya on being surprised about the fruitiness of this strain. I had 2 dif phenos last year outside. Shit was fire. I can't wait to pop more of them beans. I'm gonna do a whole Divine Genetics grow very soon. See u in the threads!

southstreets

southstreets

Thanks for stopping by logic, and friends! Yeah I look forward to popping these CRs! What are the other phenos like compared to the fruity pheno? Is there a super stank chem pheno in there?

I had a pheno that was straight sour candy... Pretty strong and a very unique taste! Only herb I saved from my outdoor besides the true og! Great report bro!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah boys! I'm just glad to share my experiences with y'all like minded fellas lol Anyone have any thoughts on where that fruity taste comes from? The Chemdog #4, or Chemdog's Sister? Obviously from a breeding stand point all the genetics are the same, since they are sisters, and are just providing a new arrangement of the genetic material. Strange that the two combined makes such a unique flavor! Sorry I get excited about genetics lol Thanks again for all the input homies! Keep the convo goin...

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey crom,been a while. hope all is well,sounds like you need to call 911, help you put out that fire! ive been rockin divines avalanche for a year now and its hard to find anything as dank as her. lotsa tasty meds,but the avalanche is one of a kind, kind. my guess on the fruity would be the Chemdog's Sister? i got some fruitiness in the avalanche as well. lovin it all day! 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Awesome thanks for the input 420alldaze! Good to see ya around! Have any pictures of her, the fruity pheno of Avalanche?

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey crom, i do but i cant for the life of me figure out how to accsess my pics or how to upload? any help would be great brother. 42o

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like I need to get my ass in gear and try out my Divine Genetics seeds, i've got a bunch of them and I think I will give them a go outside this year. Crom can you give Tre a hello from me, how can I get a hold of him? Thanks and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sounds like I need to get my ass in gear and try out my Divine Genetics seeds, i've got a bunch of them and I think I will give them a go outside this year. Crom can you give Tre a hello from me, how can I get a hold of him? Thanks and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

No doubt mal! Good to hear from ya! I shall give him a hello for ya! I hope you and yours are well too.

Crom

Reactions: mal
Top Bottom