Chemical Romance from Divine Genetics

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

Awesome thanks for the input 420alldaze! Good to see ya around! Have any pictures of her, the fruity pheno of Avalanche?
hey brother took some new pics of my avalanche mama, goin on a year old now. just transplanted into 18 gallon tote. thinkin of flippin her:rolleyes:
Mama2
Mama

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^You could do a bad ass scrog with her probably! One plant scrog style. Just make sure your cuts root prior to flip. Are her stalks purple?

420alldaze

420alldaze

i was thinkin the same thing. never done a scrog,looked at a bunch though.you think i'd get more weight out of it scroggin'? i just noticed your sig, very nice:cool:. and yes the tops of stalks always seem to stay that color. i thought it was odd. ive been gettin cuts off her for a while now and fighting mites as well ,just about got em' i think. i did take a bunch of cuts tho;) im curious to see what she'll do in that 18 gallon? it'll be my biggest bucket ever.lol 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for the sig comment! I am on my way to getting some genetics out to those interested in the Fire! Hit me up if your interested in knowing what's up!

I would definitely think that you will get a better yield with a screen involved. Not even a typical SCROG. Just use a trellis 4"x4" holes work fine. Just using it to help hold the canopy open to spread your branches evenly. Create a blanket canopy leaving enough room to fill in the screen with the stretch. After week 3 leave it alone, and stop non critical pruning. Also remember to lollipop plant matter under the screen. Whatever your light won't hit needs to go. I like to leave fan leaves, but remove nodes where branches/buds under-develop before week 3 is finished. I prefer to remove all the under"crap" around week 2ish. This helps all the production go to the main colas basking in your light. 18G will defiantly give you some vegetation. I'd make an effort to get her as healthy as humanly possible for like a week or two, then introduce the screen to level out your canopy and support the bud sites. This way the plant doesn't spend time/energy/nutes on getting sturdy and strong to support the bud weight, it just focuses on growing big buds. What medium are you using? Sometimes purple stems could mean lock out/bad pH. Good flush and great organic feed with Great White, and some molasses will do wonders. You do have drain holes in the tote yeah?

420alldaze

420alldaze

Thanks for the sig comment! I am on my way to getting some genetics out to those interested in the Fire! Hit me up if your interested in knowing what's up!

I would definitely think that you will get a better yield with a screen involved. Not even a typical SCROG. Just use a trellis 4"x4" holes work fine. Just using it to help hold the canopy open to spread your branches evenly. Create a blanket canopy leaving enough room to fill in the screen with the stretch. After week 3 leave it alone, and stop non critical pruning. Also remember to lollipop plant matter under the screen. Whatever your light won't hit needs to go. I like to leave fan leaves, but remove nodes where branches/buds under-develop before week 3 is finished. I prefer to remove all the under"crap" around week 2ish. This helps all the production go to the main colas basking in your light. 18G will defiantly give you some vegetation. I'd make an effort to get her as healthy as humanly possible for like a week or two, then introduce the screen to level out your canopy and support the bud sites. This way the plant doesn't spend time/energy/nutes on getting sturdy and strong to support the bud weight, it just focuses on growing big buds. What medium are you using? Sometimes purple stems could mean lock out/bad pH. Good flush and great organic feed with Great White, and some molasses will do wonders. You do have drain holes in the tote yeah?
Hey bro i do have some holes in the tote. Im runnin roots organic with some of my yummy homemade compost dirt with lotsa perlite. This winter has been a little hard on her and she is a very ressilliant plant I rock mollasses all the time with drammattic k and organics choice Thanks for the advice on the scrog. 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

lmao,coupla bowls of chem with some hash on top. only took me 40 minutes. never did a scrog before figured why not, 18 gallon tote 4' + plant new net. why not lol and thanks im proud of my late nite craftiness 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

God bless Chem his sister and the diesel they rode in on! Holy shit that might be the best thing I ever wrote!!! Chems my favorite I just spent the last hour explaining how chem took the pot world by storm and how most everything now a days derives from chem to one of my boys over some Call of Duty and beers so Im happy to here you say chem none the least. Your net kicks ass
you said it all right there my brotha! and thanks for the props on the net, lets see if it works now. sorry for hijackin' crom.;) 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

lmao:D then you wont mind this theno_O ?
Sc
Sc1

did i do this right? 42o

Reactions: mal
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That will work for support as long as the corners are secured. I use my screen by building a pvc frame to hold the net taut. Then when you flip to 12/12 you just tuck the growing shoots under the netting to turn upright towards the light, for the first 3 weeks. This takes care of the stretch, and allows you to fully fill in the screen leaving no open areas to waste light. I'll attach a pic of my trellis for ya. Everything above the netting is stretch on the Alien OG pics, that run I vegged them to fill most of the screen then flipped to use it as a support. You'll get the idea. Ask away if you need to.
IMG 3722
IMG 4431
IMG 4763

420alldaze

420alldaze

very nice brother. i can tighten the screen with zip/bread ties. not as nice as yours. that is some chunky aog. looking killer. how long that aog go for? 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So what I would do 420alldaze is put up the screen however is best for your set up so you can grow your CHEMICAL ROMANCE with support and not have a mess on your hands! Love me some trellis support, much better then bending over and getting a bamboo stake in the eye!

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey crom thanks for the advice and pics of trellis? i can see the stake in the eye already in my nightmares.lol im sure my chem mama will love all the help youve given her. im gonna start a thread on the chem and stop hijacking yours lol 42o

blazer

blazer

My chem rom was actually pretty sturdy did not have to suport prop could have one was a six footer but branche s were strong and help up colas,still puffing CR from this summer love it,good luck bro.

420alldaze

420alldaze

not sure how to post the link but heres the title. 420alldaze attempt at scrog

Top Bottom