Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this over cast Saturday morning, hope your all well. 🙂 All is well with the plants, buds are fattening up on the two auto's, which are doing well, while The Church is lagging a little being a photo. The plan is to drop the light hours to 12/12 when the the auto's are nearly done, so as to not effect their flowering, and thus put the Church into flower, or like I said before, take two large cuttings, get them settled, then flower them as a threesome, or scrog even. I have to say that the Church is not the bushiest plant I've ever grown, but its stout at the very least, so worth the effort. 👍 Both the Church and the Moby Dick are green and mean, but the Gorilla Glue is just off point, not enough to do it any harm, but its showing minor signs of some thing, I've no doubt it will make it through to the end of flower, which is all that matters. 🙂 Pic time. 👍

The Church (photo).
View attachment 2001558

View attachment 2001559

Moby Dick (auto).
View attachment 2001560

View attachment 2001561

View attachment 2001562

Gorilla Glue (auto).
View attachment 2001563

View attachment 2001564

All updated, all doing well. No danger, no end climax, no edge of your seat stuff this week, as the Moby Dick has stopped growing into the light, but, some thing might happen during the week, you never know. So if you have a desire to find out what happens this next week, then join us again next Saturday and find out. Until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍
lookin good chem! I ran a GG auto a few runs ago she was some great smoke!

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all rockin and rollin on this hot sunny Satruday morning. 😎 Week seven gone, week eight starts today from seed. The two auto's are doing ok, the Moby Dick is doing the best out of the two, the Gorilla Glue is struggling with the heat, but I think it will turn out ok in the end. 😁 This is one of the reasons I was going to bail a run during the peak Summer heat, I'll bet there are a few worried growers with warm lofts at the minute, keep a fire extinguisher to hand just in case. 😉 The Church is loving the heat, so if you need something that can stand a bit of heat, then it may be worth tracking one down, don't know where you would find one, as this one came as a freebee with a seed order, and gather its an old strain from the black and white photo years. 😁 Which reminds me, I need to order some more Super Lemon Haze seeds. 🙂 Weird grower the Church, even after seven weeks under 18/6 it still has no real branching, I would expect it to be a bush by now, but is still has only slight twigs for branches, definitely one for nipping out the tops to make it bush more. 👍 Pic time. 👍

The Church (photo).
The Church V7a

The Church V7b

Moby Dick (auto)
Moby Dick V7a

Moby Dick V7b

Moby Dick V7c

Gorilla Glue (auto).
Gorilla Glue V7a

Gorilla Glue V7b

There you have it, updated grow diary, now time for me to get on with some chores around the yard. So pop back next week and see the drama of of a small grow unfold, or unravel,😁 until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this seriously hot morning. Yesterday I took the grave decision to halt my present grow, the heat here is over the top, so we are now down until Autumn when the heat wave passes. Said we would skip growing last year due to the heat, but we carried on, to the detriment of the plants, and the risk of a house fire, so we are down. We will return around September time, so until then, enjoy the rest of the Summer, until the Autumn, just keep toking folks. 👍

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this seriously hot morning. Yesterday I took the grave decision to halt my present grow, the heat here is over the top, so we are now down until Autumn when the heat wave passes. Said we would skip growing last year due to the heat, but we carried on, to the detriment of the plants, and the risk of a house fire, so we are down. We will return around September time, so until then, enjoy the rest of the Summer, until the Autumn, just keep toking folks. 👍
Can’t wait to check out the next one bro, sorry to hear but it’s better safe than sorry!

corporal1wilson

corporal1wilson

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all well. 👍 Finally got sorted with every thing after being away, all caught up, time to fire up the grow space and get growing. 😁 This run will see us run some free seeds, you know the type, good solid genetics that are getting a bit old, so it will be a suck it and see poppin session. The seeds are all well know from our not so distant past, so some you will have heard of, if not all. 😁 Got good balanced temps outdoors and a good level of moisture, so the veggin shoud go with out a hitch, I'm trying to drop this grow end before it heats up this Summer, becuase if its as hot this year as it was last year, then I'm having a Summer shut down, 103f is no good for growing indoor plants. 😁 So what's being popped this run, lets have a look. 🙂

These are the first two packs, Budzilla, Critical Haze.
View attachment 1301819

Next two are Chem OG, OG Kush, all solid past favourites. 👍
View attachment 1301820

All of the chosen seeds were planted this morning, soaked the Root Riot cubes yesterday, I like to soak the cubes for 24 hours, I figure that they will be as wet as they can possibly be after 24 hours, and I PH them to 6.5, I used to use Cannazyme enzyme in the water, but I've found no evidence it makes any difference, so I don't bother any more, saves enzyme and time.

View attachment 1301827

View attachment 1301829

View attachment 1301823

View attachment 1301824

View attachment 1301825

Other things. I see a lot of people struggle when they first set off on their journey into growing, and struggle with PH pens and adjusting them for use, just to help these new grower out, this is how I set my PH pens. The easiest way to keep the pens on point is to buy the ones with the two sachets of powder, they normally come in two values, an upper and a lower value 6.86/4.01. So after you've bought your pens and testing powders, then buy some de-ionised water to mix up the value packets, what I do is find a couple of nice sized clean bottles to mix up in, better to have larger bottles than you need as it makes mixing a doddle, just shake the bottle until the powder and the few rocks in the bottom dissolve. 😉 You then end up with two testing fluids to test your pens with, one upper and one lower in value.
View attachment 1301828

That's it, we are off, lets see what happens over the next couple of weeks, love this part of growing, will they pop, how many will pop, will they be any good. 😁 If you find your self thinking the same thoughts, then pop back next week and find out what happens, until next week, just keep tokin folks. 👍
Learning is a journey, I just got auto's, chow smart also regs from Masonic seeds 😀 thanks for the views of auto's. Corporal1
20230417 142548

chemistry

chemistry

Can’t wait to check out the next one bro, sorry to hear but it’s better safe than sorry!

Hardware was cutting out, stuff like the ballast that has heat protection, fans, all this just makes it a ball ache, was the same last year around this time, but we will be back at it soon. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom