Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Damn...nothing down in the sofa..all looks pretty good Chem..getting a nice coating on the inside of the sticky fingers jar ...

If there's nothing there I'll have a look down the back of my favourite smoking chair. 😁 Yeah, the jars, I don't like to wash them out these days, I think it speeds up the cure in the gallon jars, bit like getting your compost heap started, and then just putting more green waste on top. The only time I wash them is when I can't get the fuckin lids off, and that's only the screw part of the lid. 😄

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Yo tokers and growers, howz it going, Saturday is apon us, and I've no plants to show you ☹, but we have seeds 🙂. Got some seeds packets with odd ones and two's in them, so going to use up a couple of them. Ordered seeds from Amazon, Girl Scout Cookies and two other packs, shipment say's they will be here Monday, hope to have them to show you next week, check out your local Amazon, the listings seem to differ is some areas, this could be the final straw for illegal weed for ever if Amazon floods the world with seeds. lol Anyway, enough day dreaming. So I've got together 4 different seeds for this run, 3 fems and an unknown? Onto the pics.

Critical Kush, grown this before, nice toke with plenty of cola's.
DSC00868 2

Aurora Indica, an old timer on the weed growing scene, it has genetics in a lot of modern strains, a good sit you down type of smoke if you need to chill.
DSC00873 2

Herbie's Bulk Gorilla Glue. Got this from a friend from Spain, came in a birthday card, there was two in the pack. 🙂
DSC00874 2

Sofa Surprise. Found this seed down the back of the sofa in the wreck room. 😉 So it could be male of female, its a wait and see job. 👍
DSC00865 2

On with the planting. Out with the heat mat to get the seeds going. I like to heat the mat to get it flat before I put the tray and cloche on to it. 👍
DSC00855

Then I add the tray and cloche after I've given it a good soak to build up the moisture level. 🙂
DSC00857 2

I like to close all the vents too. 👍
DSC00858

The idea is to create a moist environment for your seeds to pop, in this next pic it's bang on. 👍
DSC00863

Time to choose the seed media. I've started seeds in all mediums over the years, soil, peat, wood shavings ect ect. Rockwool I liked in DWC for its ability to hold water, but two years down the line and the rockwool is still three in the outdoor compost heap, so in these modern times its just not fitting in. So I strarted with these Root Riot cubes after grower from The Dank Den put me onto them, and I have to say I've not looked back, you can grow cuttings, seeds, spores, the lot with these cubes, there are other brands, this is just what was in circulation in my area when I bought mine.
DSC00861 2

Only problem I have with the cubes is they dry out, I don't have the capacity to grow 24 plants at a time, so a high tech method was developed over a long period to solve this. 😁 Tepid water at a PH of 6.0.
DSC00862 2

The other thing I like about the root riots is they come on a tray, which comes in very handy. 😉
DSC00864

Next up I push the seeds into the blocks, I find this stops the seed husk sticking to the seedling, and label the cubes.
DSC00869 2

Put the cube seed tray onto the heated tray and put on the the cloche. I like the cubes central. 👍
DSC00870 2

After a while the moisture will build up, resist the urge to keep opening the lid and letting out the moisture. 👍
DSC00871 2

And that's it for this week, some time in the next 7 days the seeds will pop, so hope to have seedlings to show you next week, 4 of would be a result. 😁
So until then, keep tokin folks, and have a nice weekend. 👍

Akabudz

Akabudz

This could be a game changer if our government does not ban Amazon from selling them.
Personally I would not use amazon, too easy for traceability in a none legal state

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
This could be a game changer if our government does not ban Amazon from selling them.
Personally I would not use amazon, too easy for traceability in a none legal state
I honestly am starting to believe that unless you are doing stupid shit right out in the open and teenagers arent banging into trees then they really dont gaf.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I had some of that barney farms but the auto variety of it. That was awhile back though, I keep lot's of my empty seed cartons for nostalgia, since they cost me so much over the years. I think this was the basis of my frankenstien before I crossed it again with the OG and Bubba Kush photoperiod.

It was a smaller looking autoflower at that stage, (several years back) and not as potent, but still a pretty decent autoflower for that time. This stuff certainly has evolved since then. I'm thinking it was 2016-17

My interest lay's with the seat cushion seed, must have been some fire for someone to lose it that way.

IMG 20201023 115949
Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

I had some of that barney farms but the auto variety of it. That was awhile back though, I keep lot's of my empty seed cartons for nostalgia, since they cost me so much over the years. I think this was the basis of my frankenstien before I crossed it again with the OG Kush.

My interest lay's with the seat cushion seed, must have been some fire for someone to lose it that way.

It will have fallen from a bong or popped from a joint. 😁

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope everyone's geared up for the weekend. 🙂 Nothing to report, as the seeds are still popping, ☹ so we'll have to wait and see what happens, some seeds are just late poppers. 🤞 But, on the up side I had a delivery from Amazon, my seeds have arrived this morning, thought I'd seen the last of my money. lol I've not opened them, but they seem well packaged, so next run will see some of these planted, I don't know the seller or have any feedback related to them, but when you see seeds on Amazon for the first time, then you have to chance your arm, even if it's just to say you bought them from the mighty Amazon, if your reading this Amazon, we could do with a few more strains to go at, not asking much, 50 strains changed every month will do. 😁
DSC00885

My other seeds are still out there in postage land, some were. 🙂 So nothing to see here this week, been a long week work wise, every one wants things done before Winter sets in, and paper work, aint it always the same. lol So all I can say is see you next week, and keep tokin folks. 👍

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Morning tokers and growers, hope everyone's geared up for the weekend. 🙂 Nothing to report, as the seeds are still popping, ☹ so we'll have to wait and see what happens, some seeds are just late poppers. 🤞 But, on the up side I had a delivery from Amazon, my seeds have arrived this morning, thought I'd seen the last of my money. lol I've not opened them, but they seem well packaged, so next run will see some of these planted, I don't know the seller or have any feedback related to them, but when you see seeds on Amazon for the first time, then you have to chance your arm, even if it's just to say you bought them from the mighty Amazon, if your reading this Amazon, we could do with a few more strains to go at, not asking much, 50 strains changed every month will do. 😁
View attachment 1047599

My other seeds are still out there in postage land, some were. 🙂 So nothing to see here this week, been a long week work wise, every one wants things done before Winter sets in, and paper work, aint it always the same. lol So all I can say is see you next week, and keep tokin folks. 👍
you bring a good point to the table,who is to say what you get and how many decades old are they,but hey aint it like that anyway lol
make your own is all i can say,find about 4 strains you really like bx them or cross within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom