Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope you have sun, we have cold rain at the minute, was hoping for sun as I have a bit to do outdoors, but its looking like its shelved. 🙁 On to my plants, two of this round, and some salad maybe. The Aurora Indica is well on its way, green as you like and pushing out branches all over the place, this I like. 🙂 Think the Aurora is getting topped to keep it down a little while the Sofa Surprise catches up, and as soon as it does it's getting flipped. I found a stash of rockwool in the shed, I'm not a fan of it any more, as it takes two years to break down in the compost heaps, not good. So what I'm thinking is to try to organic it a little by growing a few small plants in them as apposed to one, and then compost them, hence the salad crop. My youngest grand kids are coming round for dinner later today, and they love growing things, Winter is nearly upon us, so indoor growing is the only way at the minute for all my plants. I'll post the pics when the seeds are sown, then see what happens. 😁 Right, onto the pics.

Aurora Indica, in veg, three weeks I think, as I don't really track my plants in veg.
DSC00916 2

Sofa Surprise. Starting to take off, got buddies reckon its a male? I've touched wood, so its a babe. lol
DSC00917 2

And that's the plants done. lol Moving on to other things, anyone like a beer and a bud? During Lockdown I bought a couple of those 40 pint beer kits you get in a box, years ago they were rubbish and so was the beer, but things have changed, the kits are now idiot proof, you can still achieve a good beer even if your quite stoned, as I've proved over the Lockdown. lol I've mainly stuck to IPA's and Ruby beers, as these seem to compliment the taste of cannabis, and don't leave you with a residue on your pallet, and this I like a lot. So I thought I'd try and steer some of you towards making a few gallons of beer, and it tastes as good as it does in bars, and if you manage to leave it three weeks it is top notch, if.

This is the beer I chose this time round.
DSC00912

This is all you get in the box, just mix as suggested on the back of the box, and month later, 40pts.
DSC00914

Took this vid this morning, started it yesterday dinner time. It might have started to ferment.

These are the rockwool cubes I found, just dropped them in PH 7.0 tap water over night, will be chucking some seed on them later.
DSC00915 2

Bought these seeds in the Spring, but just didn't have the time to sow them, bought them from the internet, Ebay I think?
DSC00920 2

I was looking at pack of these to grow outdoors this Summer. Some one some were needs to buy me these for Christmas as a stocking filler. 😁
DSC00894 2

@newh, think I'm going to have to put another shelf in dude. 😊
DSC00911

And that is that, all caught up, all updated, time now to kick back with my family, see you next week, keep tokin folks. 👍

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
So... in real life I'm in tech. And one of the things we do is Amazon marketing for our clients. Well... Amazon wont ship anything in the US that is CBD or THC. Buuuuuut they will ship hemp extracts. Do you have any idea how much CBD is moving through Amazon per month? We tracked one seller who is moving more than 20k vials a month. That's because the USPS lifted the hemp moratorium and they can ship it lawfully to all States. So he markets it as hemp oil but it's really CBD lol! And Amazon fulfills it under Prime. Facts :) When USPS permits pot to travel? Game changer. The seed world will blow up bigger than anything we've ever hoped for. There will be room for all of us.

I'm banking your right on this actually, that's why I won't be selling my stocks for say $5000 a pound that's been offered, I'd much rather get a few dollars each, and start making some noise. I don't mind giving them the seed stocks when the need it, and I've got plenty of extras, I'm not greedy, but I know I've got a good product, that stands on it own.

I hope and pray your right.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Looks good! Have you gotten into the world of brewing sours? Nothing like a nice kettle sour or Berlinerweisse or gose after a dab. Or kombucha, for that matter.

Growrx

Growrx

Morning tokers and growers, hope you have sun, we have cold rain at the minute, was hoping for sun as I have a bit to do outdoors, but its looking like its shelved. 🙁 On to my plants, two of this round, and some salad maybe. The Aurora Indica is well on its way, green as you like and pushing out branches all over the place, this I like. 🙂 Think the Aurora is getting topped to keep it down a little while the Sofa Surprise catches up, and as soon as it does it's getting flipped. I found a stash of rockwool in the shed, I'm not a fan of it any more, as it takes two years to break down in the compost heaps, not good. So what I'm thinking is to try to organic it a little by growing a few small plants in them as apposed to one, and then compost them, hence the salad crop. My youngest grand kids are coming round for dinner later today, and they love growing things, Winter is nearly upon us, so indoor growing is the only way at the minute for all my plants. I'll post the pics when the seeds are sown, then see what happens. 😁 Right, onto the pics.

Aurora Indica, in veg, three weeks I think, as I don't really track my plants in veg.
View attachment 1055520

Sofa Surprise. Starting to take off, got buddies reckon its a male? I've touched wood, so its a babe. lol
View attachment 1055521

And that's the plants done. lol Moving on to other things, anyone like a beer and a bud? During Lockdown I bought a couple of those 40 pint beer kits you get in a box, years ago they were rubbish and so was the beer, but things have changed, the kits are now idiot proof, you can still achieve a good beer even if your quite stoned, as I've proved over the Lockdown. lol I've mainly stuck to IPA's and Ruby beers, as these seem to compliment the taste of cannabis, and don't leave you with a residue on your pallet, and this I like a lot. So I thought I'd try and steer some of you towards making a few gallons of beer, and it tastes as good as it does in bars, and if you manage to leave it three weeks it is top notch, if.

View attachment 1055522

This is all you get in the box, just mix as suggested on the back of the box, and month later, 40pts.
View attachment 1055525

Took this vid this morning, started it yesterday dinner time. It might have started to ferment.
View attachment 1055532

These are the rockwool cubes I found, just dropped them in PH 7.0 tap water over night, will be chucking some seed on them later.
View attachment 1055545

Bought these seeds in the Spring, but just didn't have the time to sow them, bought them from the internet, Ebay I think?
View attachment 1055546

I was looking at pack of these to grow outdoors this Summer. Some one some were needs to buy me these for Christmas as a stocking filler. 😁
View attachment 1055548

View attachment 1055547

And that is that, all caught up, all updated, time now to kick back with my family, see you next week, keep tokin folks. 👍
Seedsman on Amazon, I wish! 😭

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Just had a quick look at Uranium, interesting stuff, thought they only made bombs with it. 😁
Yea, I've backed off using that amendment actually, maybe a bit at the very beginning, but certainly nothing after the first few weeks. The heavy metal content, and the chloride are not ideal. I don't think it's useful, TBH. I should have looked at the product closer. But all their other line is fantastic, and extremely cheap. liquid kelp, liquid humics, amino acid honey, enzymes, all great stuff. I think I'll keep sticking with carbonates, humics, azomite, fossilized bat guano for trace minerals.

chemistry

chemistry

I'm banking your right on this actually, that's why I won't be selling my stocks for say $5000 a pound that's been offered, I'd much rather get a few dollars each, and start making some noise. I don't mind giving them the seed stocks when the need it, and I've got plenty of extras, I'm not greedy, but I know I've got a good product, that stands on it own.

I hope and pray your right.

If I get enough its a female's then I might bet a Qtr on it. lol

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

View attachment 1055520

View attachment 1055521

View attachment 1055522

View attachment 1055525

View attachment 1055532

View attachment 1055545

View attachment 1055546

View attachment 1055548

View attachment 1055547

Yea, I used to brew beers, really liked some of my ales, actually. Or a good oatmeal stout. Anyhow, I don't drink anymore, I have an occasional near beer, but only the European ones are tolerable. Like a Clausthaler Dry-Hopped, they have a yeast that doesn't produce alcohol, but does everything else. Would be cool to do a cannabis infusion, no doubt.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
If I get enough its a female's then I might be a Qtr on it. lol
I bet I've got 100,000 seeds or close too it. Mostly all autos. I've got at least a pound of them.

chemistry

chemistry

Looks good! Have you gotten into the world of brewing sours? Nothing like a nice kettle sour or Berlinerweisse or gose after a dab. Or kombucha, for that matter.

Got into making the beers while on lockdown, all the bars were shut, so I decided to make my own. Not brewed any sours, but every thing is on the radar, as 40 pints never goes far. lol

chemistry

chemistry

Yea, I used to brew beers, really liked some of my ales, actually. Or a good oatmeal stout. Anyhow, I don't drink anymore, I have an occasional near beer, but only the European ones are tolerable. Like a Clausthaler Dry-Hopped, they have a yeast that doesn't produce alcohol, but does everything else. Would be cool to do a cannabis infusion, no doubt.

A nice Indica infusion sounds ideal. lol

chemistry

chemistry

Yea, I've backed off using that amendment actually, maybe a bit at the very beginning, but certainly nothing after the first few weeks. The heavy metal content, and the chloride are not ideal. I don't think it's useful, TBH. I should have looked at the product closer. But all their other line is fantastic, and extremely cheap. liquid kelp, liquid humics, amino acid honey, enzymes, all great stuff. I think I'll keep sticking with carbonates, humics, azomite, fossilized bat guano for trace minerals.

Use it on one plant for a full grow as a tester and see how it goes, I do it if I trial some thing different, before I introduce it to the whole grow.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 1055520

View attachment 1055521

View attachment 1055522

View attachment 1055525

View attachment 1055532

View attachment 1055545

View attachment 1055546

View attachment 1055548

View attachment 1055547

just planted about 100 onions yesterday,50 more today,put garlic in monday,and radish and carrots have broke ground,sugar snaps too,i have 6 of each broccoli and cauliflower,under some led bulbs,they be ready for outdoors in a week or so,waiting for the hope of weather cooling off a bit more.
this is my fav time of year,i get out re amend all the soil,containers and beds,but most off the ground bed,thats were the real garden work comes in hahaha,i had the best damn crop of sweet corn last year i ever had,gonna plant same way this year,want postive germenation plant them bitchs 16 in apart on rows and a seed every damn 6 in,you dont have to thin out,there stacked in there like cord wood and cant fall over,when they get to V3 or 4 hit it with a germicide and a pesticide,then when they just show first sign of R1 hit again and your done,let them just bush up ,run your water in rows and harvest when it time,the trick is that they are so stacked and packed there is no other choice but for every ear to get pollen ,with the insecticide ,i use BT and copper spray for fungus.

chemistry

chemistry

just planted about 100 onions yesterday,50 more today,put garlic in monday,and radish and carrots have broke ground,sugar snaps too,i have 6 of each broccoli and cauliflower,under some led bulbs,they be ready for outdoors in a week or so,waiting for the hope of weather cooling off a bit more.
this is my fav time of year,i get out re amend all the soil,containers and beds,but most off the ground bed,thats were the real garden work comes in hahaha,i had the best damn crop of sweet corn last year i ever had,gonna plant same way this year,want postive germenation plant them bitchs 16 in apart on rows and a seed every damn 6 in,you dont have to thin out,there stacked in there like cord wood and cant fall over,when they get to V3 or 4 hit it with a germicide and a pesticide,then when they just show first sign of R1 hit again and your done,let them just bush up ,run your water in rows and harvest when it time,the trick is that they are so stacked and packed there is no other choice but for every ear to get pollen ,with the insecticide ,i use BT and copper spray for fungus.

Just putting the finishing touches to my outdoor garden for Winter, just got to chuck some home made compost on the beds and I'm ready. Spring flowering bulbs are in the re-conditioned soil, so bring on Winter, and lets start the long wait until Spring. 🙂

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope your all fine this Autumn November morning. 🙂 My two plants and my new salad blocks are all going for it, don't know if the salad will be able to live with the higher PPM's later in flower, but there's only one way to find out. The Aurora Indica has a really nice branching structure, you can see why it's an all time favourite with indoor growers, a medium height bushy bud producer, what more do you want, wouldn't be the first time I've regained consciousness hugging my bong after chugging an Aurora bud. 😁 Right, better put up the pics and get this Saturday rocking.

Aurora Indica in veg, but needs flipping, just waiting for the sofa to put out a couple of branches and it's flippin time.
DSC00935 2

Sofa Surprise, doing well, just needs a few branches and it's off, but is it male or female. 🙂
DSC00937 2

Salad Farm day 1.
DSC00930 2

Day 2.
DSC00931 2

Day 3.
DSC00933 2

Day 7. All good on the Farm. 🙂
DSC00939

On the beer and a bud front, the beer is out of the fermentation bucket and 40 pints of St Peters ruby beer are bottled, just have to wait 3 weeks for it to mature. 😎 Have to say the beer got a bit frisky and blew the air lock off twice. 😁
DSC00922 2

And I lost the red cap, blew off some were, no doubt it will turn up in the hoover. lol
DSC00923 2

Two crates of 20, 40pts in total, will be ordering an IPA kit next, as I rate a pale ale with good food. So that's the munchies taken care of. 😁
DSC00934

And that's me away, all updated, hope to flip this week or the end of next, so until then, keep tokin folks. 👍

DSC00933
chemistry

chemistry

Don't know why the salad pic is on the bottom, as its not on my post to see, so I can't delet it. lol 🤪

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope your all fine on this drizzly November morning. 🙂 Both the Aurora Indica and the Sofa Surprise are cruising, planning on flipping them today as the Aurora is a good few miles ahead of the Sofa, so flipping is the only way, plus I don't know if the Sofa is a babe or a dude, so looking out for the Aurora first. 👍 The salad farm is gathering pace, you can make out the different types of lettuce and rocket as they seem to have their own colours, some thing to stuff on a sandwich later with a bit of cheese, yum yum. 😁 Ordered another beer kit, came yesterday, this one is an IPA, its a lot lighter than the ruby beer I brewed last week, so for the days when you fancy a light beer, this is the one I like, there are others like it, but this is the one I prefer, made by the same people, St Peters again, love a beer and a bud. 😎 On to the pics.

The Aurora Indica, in veg, think this is a two gallon plant, maybe. 🙂
DSC00945 2

The Sofa Surprise, this is as big as the Sticky Fingers I grew last this last run, so will it make the big buds the fingers did or not? Only one way to find out. 😎
DSC00946 2

DSC00947 2

The Salad Farm. Any one fancy crossing an Auto with a lettuce, would make it easier to get rid of your trim, we could just eat it. 😁 Not sure how the salad will behave on 12/12, we'll see what happens. 😉
DSC00940 2

DSC00941 2

DSC00942 2

And now for the beer section. 🍺 Amazing Amazon do beer bundles with mixed beers from all over the world, I bought a dozen mixed, enjoyed this one. lol
DSC00943

This is the IPA kit I ordered from Amazon, enjoyed this beer kit last time round, so I obtained another one, going to try some thing different next time, will let you know what it is when it gets here. 😎
DSC00948 2

And that's all I have for you this week, so get out there and get beer and budding, see you next week, keep tokin folks. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Pale ale was my first choice of beer growing up .yous to drink it hard and id have blackouts and dont remember what the fuck i did..sometimes id wake up in a gutter bashed and bloodied and others waking up with hair shaved off and permanent texture marker some bastard colored my face in ...lol..oh the memories haha..

chemistry

chemistry

Pale ale was my first choice of beer growing up .yous to drink it hard and id have blackouts and dont remember what the fuck i did..sometimes id wake up in a gutter bashed and bloodied and others waking up with hair shaved off and permanent texture marker some bastard colored my face in ...lol..oh the memories haha..

Just ordered another pale ale for Christmas. 😁🥊🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom