Chemmy Jones

• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truecannabliss

Hey folks here is a nice Chemmy Jones just before the chop at 70 days, she has a beautiful aroma thats a kinda fruity fart spray infused with a floral incense.
This is one of 12 phenos being run for the 2nd time, after this there will be 8 phenos remaining to whittle down to the final keepers (there are currently 3 standout cuts that i think will stay around for a while)..... a couple of them yielded much better from clone.
It should also be noted that these plants had a very hard early life and were 5ft tall in 1 litre pots while still in veg, especially difficult when the tent they are in only about 7ft tall.....meaning a lot of plants were bleached by being too close to the light and there were quite a few burns too. Also some top buds lack the frost of lower ones that were below the main canopy. Anyway here she is, i will throw up more pics as the remaining ladies come down.
Chemmy_Jones_3_01_small.jpg

Chemmy_Jones_8_02_small.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_8_03_small.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_8_04_small.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_8_05_.jpg

Peace

T

truecannabliss

OJD will be posting some pics this week of our feminised strains including Grateful Casey aka Casey Jones S1.....
el_tenador i noticed your location was somewhere between chem and og, you should look into our OG Chem (pics coming soon).
More Chemmy Jones pics coming and they blow the last one out of the water.
Peace

aldus

aldus

Hell yes man.

One of my plants looks exactly like that one, I think it is more casey leaning than my other plan which looks and smells more chemish.

Mine are at exactly 6 weeks today and the buds are just now starting to blow up. If they fill out to half the size of your first pic I will be ecstatic.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice Chemmy Jones pics, I got that and OGChem on the list! I'm growing Ukhem now it's still kinda new so hard to find a lot of advice/pics, you got any pics of her around? I'd luv to see them!!

E

el_tenador

[QUOTE el_tenador i noticed your location was somewhere between chem and og, you should look into our OG Chem (pics coming soon).
[/QUOTE]

Hey CSG, i will be on that OG Chem as soon as you drop it. I already have 15 fem beans of Granddoggy to go through to find that grape-tinged chem monster, some ogchem haze which i believe will be total mindfuck material, but what i'm most intrigued by is the UKhem. If i remember Orgnkid(sp?) was the first to release OG in seed form dating back 9+ years, well before the 1000s of og cuts available now which i'm hoping results in a more original representation of what OG originally was. I firmly believe this one should not be slept on by the public.

aldus

aldus

here i am @ 5 weeks or so...

Looking good man!

What is everyone feeding these things? I am using the super old 6/9 lucas GH with 7.5ml calmag+ per gallon and liquid koolbloom blasts. It doesn't seem like near enough. Lots of N deficiency (yellowing), I am going to have to do something different next run.

T

truecannabliss

Chemmy Jones#6

Hey everyone here is another Chemmy Jones, this lady is a keeper and will be run again with a few other standout phenos.
As far as feed these have been fed Canna A+B, Rhizotonic and PK13-14 as well as B'Cuzz Coco Booster and B'Cuzz Bloom Stimulator......minimum 3 week flush on them.
Chemmy_Jones_6_01_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_02_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_03_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_04_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_05_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_06_1.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_6_07_.jpg

Love this plant, beautiful chemmy poo smell with floral/incense aromas of casey jones mixed in.
Peace

T

truecannabliss

Chemmy Jones#6

Got the pics mixed up before but this one is #6 for sure, hope ya like her as much as me.......the Chemmy Jones puts out lots of keepers and im struggling to drop a lot of these cuts and need to make space, about 8 of the 12 females will probably be run for their 3rd time before any more are dropped.
Chemmy_Jones_01_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_02_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_03_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_04_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_05_.jpg
Chemmy_Jones_06_1.jpg

Got a few more pics of this lady to upload still.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Damn that's nice True! Won't be long now, I'm liking the wicked foxtails bro, you guys really doing your thang fo sho!

T

truecannabliss

6 litre pots were used for these.....they were in 1 litre before and ended up far too tall and rootbound (someone else was caring for them), had they been potted up sooner i would have had much better yields and general structure. That being said i am very happy with the results and excited about running them again.
Peace

I

ir0nLung

i ordered a pack of the chemmy jones and a pack of the grandoggy purp and i cant wait to try them out. thanks for hard work guys.

S

shanefish9

Great job, looking forward to ordering a few of the chemmies.

B

bushdoc420

hi danksters, runin ukhem 3erd time now wish ihad sum smudggies to show yer, me other half dont like me storein pics, but shes the one, if you know what i mean, every once in a wyel a grower/ breeder finds a gem, and she is her, ive run all 3 grows and used different nutes, ive found she loves the advance nutes from cannada,i run
3x600 hpsdiggies with cappcontrollers [ usa ] diggie bulbs, ive they low to modrate temps/ 75 day/t, 65nite/t, i flush every 3rd feed, ived tyed 1 downthis run to open her up alittle, feeds, grow,micro,bloom, voodoo,organic B vits, paranah, navarna organic flower boost,carbo load, zyme capsuls,big bud/ but this time im use in aflower boost called massive, and in the last 4 weeks you use another with it called finisher, ihop this bit of info is of use, i will try and post sum pics of the run im doin now, oh and one last thing, thers a big chunkie pheno, beleive me cuzz, SHE IS THE ONE. peace out bushdoc420

Latest posts

Top Bottom