gallery_41_87_131072.jpg

gallery_41_87_127940.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Chemdog
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour :it had an earthy tangy taste to me
Associated flavours :
earthy ($) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 7
- cough factor? :yes

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (30% head 70% body)
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7 1/2
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)20mins to 30 mins
Use : Daytime/Bedtime whichever u like
Munchies? : yes
----------------------------------------------------
Summary - This strain was very good! Potency was there for painrelief. u dont have to smoke but 1 toke and ur pain is instantly gone for about 20 to 30 mins.if you smoke alot of this at one time (4-5 tokes) you will be VERY medicated no pain what so ever happy stoned high, very low eyelids and u just might end up sleepin if u sit to long.this strain to me is like Chemdog just isnt as good. i this is just my opinion and a couple others i know. hope this helps

C

classic breedz

I was gifted a pack of these from a patient of mine. He gave me 10 other packs and he wants to start others first. I'll have tons a free space soon i might have to pop the pack. I do have Chemdog D to though but i really dont like rez strains. His SD IBL i grew sucked ass and my patient gave me a pack of his Trainwreck he just got and really wants to me grow them but I dont want to yet. My buddy in town has some trainwreck seeds from alaska hes popping from some alaska tribe w/ some thunderfuck beans hes going to give me clones of all his phenos and males so we will so how his does before i even dare to grow these. this grower pays for everything he gives me 1/4 of his cops for growing it for him. sometimes we just trade and i give him it all unless its a killer harvest cause he normally cant even smoke what i give him. so it works outs plus it makes me feel really good helping out an old man with cancer.

Top Bottom