Cherry Pie X Hyper Glue

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The time has come and in keeping with my perpetual grows I put 15 of Reno Genetics
Cherry Pie X Hyper Glues to soil on Saturday.

Will post germination times and ratios which should be completed in a timely fashion as the seeds received were fat and healthy and had great coloration. :D In short, some of the healthiest seeds I have seen in some time.

I wanted to include a shout out and props ++++ to @Srenots for making this possible.:cool: I can only hope that I can do your work justice and showcase the genetics used in this cross.

Peace out Farmers and have a great Sunday.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So today was day 6 since the beans got soaked and put directly to soil. All 15 of 15 are above ground. :D

20190412 144047

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
will let em t5 for a few days. Once I clear out the space they will veg for 8 weeks in 3 gall pots under what I hope to be my last hid run. Got taxes back and ordered a spyder for the groom. I will wait until the cherries are picked then set up my room for the spyder. Sure will be nice to finally see what all the hype is about. This way I can get a honest assessment of this lights potential compared to all my years with hid. :D I have seen some great results with Osram/fluences gear :fire::fire::fire::fire: I actually am pretty stoked. Never thought I would give up old fathful mh/hps. Damn old goat, I'm stubborn at times!!!!

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
now in my defense while I may be an old goat, there was a method to my madness and was just determined to wait out all the initial hype and snakeoil systems and waited for the tech to get where its at today. Sure did a lot of homework. Good grief. :(

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

will let em t5 for a few days. Once I clear out the space they will veg for 8 weeks in 3 gall pots under what I hope to be my last hid run. Got taxes back and ordered a spyder for the groom. I will wait until the cherries are picked then set up my room for the spyder. Sure will be nice to finally see what all the hype is about. This way I can get a honest assessment of this lights potential compared to all my years with hid. :D I have seen some great results with Osram/fluences gear :fire::fire::fire::fire: I actually pretty stoked. Never thought I would give up old fathful mh/hps. Damn old goat, I'm stubborn at times!!!!
nice, cant wait to see the lite in action bro

str8smokn

str8smokn

Brave man leaving the carpet uncovered .
I’m assuming that’s getting covered before the 3gal pots roll in.?

I have 5 of this man Cherry Pie F2’s in vag myself right now.
I can tell you from past runs of his gear, they won’t disappoint you ..
Respect to @Srenots ..
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Brave man leaving the carpet uncovered .
I’m assuming that’s getting covered before the 3gal pots roll in.?

I have 5 of this man Cherry Pie F2’s in vag myself right now.
I can tell you from past runs of his gear, they won’t disappoint you ..
Respect to @Srenots ..
STR8
come on str8 how long have we known each other. lol thats just a temp veg area until I clear the current upcoming harvest of exgens lime skunk and bogs sour grape. Then they will all go into a 5 x 5 tent. Ole cactus aint got the real estate he used to have so I am now a tent farmer lol

Nothing against tents but after enjoying 120 sf of veg area and 130 sf of bloom room with 10 ft ceilings, I am feeling a tad claustrophobic :( Not to mention having to go indoors in the 80's after deciding it was safer than dodging copters and eluding rippers...……… Fokk before long Ill be retricted to growing in my casket on my way out of this crazy spun out planet.

One of you meatheads better come and toss some seeds in my ride as I am crossing over to the other side. :p

Ill make a hybrid and name the strain hellfire n brimstone. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Top Bottom