• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Hyper Cherry Pie

Housercherrypiecross22719

Funk junky

Funk junky

will let em t5 for a few days. Once I clear out the space they will veg for 8 weeks in 3 gall pots under what I hope to be my last hid run. Got taxes back and ordered a spyder for the groom. I will wait until the cherries are picked then set up my room for the spyder. Sure will be nice to finally see what all the hype is about. This way I can get a honest assessment of this lights potential compared to all my years with hid. :D I have seen some great results with Osram/fluences gear :fire::fire::fire::fire: I actually am pretty stoked. Never thought I would give up old fathful mh/hps. Damn old goat, I'm stubborn at times!!!!
yeah want to see the spyder in action. couple of year ago you when i was looking for a new led ,you mentioned your buddy pulling 2 gram per watt i think? Jumpin c's

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im gonna call bull shit on done with hid lighting,you old gezzer better put that light to the side for real,tent too,damn homie got put on restriction hahahah me i hate the tent period ,to hard on my back messing around in there and smoke in lungs cause staggering movements hahahh,you just think you done with the light,i did too,i only use them damn led light to start my veggie garden seedlings now,did not impress me at all and whom ever said there not hot,must live at the north pole ,there hotter than my hid lighting,the hood makes a ton of difrence if you dig.
good you started the babies and i know that old gezzert you got um from is happy ,cant wait to your outcome,been watching you guys just not saying anything,low and behold what i figured happened above ,always a crash dummy screwing up a thread,i dont even bother with them anymore,keep updates and lets all see what a desert rat can do,lmao

Top Bottom