Cherry Pie

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

any 1 have any info on how this strain grow's, dose it stretch alot after 12/12 flip? if it is 1 foot tall at flip what dose it finish at? thanks for any info.

S

Shiplessocean

Just got my little Cherry Pie teen gifted couple days ago from the creators hands. Repotted happy and growing. Can't wait to run this one.

This and the Girl Scout Cookies are Dank!

I am so Jealous!

GAGE GREEN CHERRYPIE?

:O

Really hope they make some more seeds, It's def on my TO-GROW-LIST ;)

-SO

D

daddygreen

You are lucky wish i had the chance,,,,,hint,,,hint lol......

D

daddygreen

Looks tasty wish i hand my hands on that hellmutt looking to get my hands on some babies of the cherry pie hellmutt i will appreciate thankz mate!!!!!

D

daddygreen

i hant either thats y i asked i saw some1 post it i been going crazy reseaching it

M

misterpurple

nice report...looks dank and yummy.Ive been wondering bout C.pie.Passed on it a few times never knew the genetics makeup

W

willy led wonka

i took a blackwater male and crossed it to Cherry OG (cherry thai x afghani). But i havent had the chance to start them yet. I love the cherry kush!! Its super dank and has a great flavor. The 2 phenos i have look more denser than the cherry pie pic. I dont know if these strains are cousins...lol. Or, if they are completely different. I do know that my cherry is a super heavy feeder to get any kind of yeild out out of her. And she also requires alot of veg time to get her big enough. Thats why i crossed her to a blackwater male. I also used the blackwater male to pollinate blueberry headband, purple kush and OG kush. Im also gonna cross grapefruit crush with this guy also. It will take some time to see what im gonna come up with.

A

Alien

Supporter
I've never heard of Cherry Pie seeds 4 sale b4...

I think I still have some of my Cherry Pie x Alien Diesel beans in the vault.

I was given the original keeper pheno cut of this strain from the breeder, ran her for a while, and finally bred into her and let her go.

Great strain, but had to make room for new cuts and fresh creations.

If I come across those Cherry Alien Diesel beans, I'm sure they'll end up out there somewhere in the right hands...

Cheers,
Alien

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's sounds bomb Alien.. I'm juss getting around 2 flowering my Cherry Pie cut now.. I love how Cherry Pie tastes.. It looks nice 2

A

Alien

Supporter
That's sounds bomb Alien.. I'm juss getting around 2 flowering my Cherry Pie cut now.. I love how Cherry Pie tastes.. It looks nice 2

Agreed...great taste, fast finisher, fantastic aroma and appearance, but lacks potency in my opinion.

Decided to cross her with one of my resin bombs to see if I can retain the Cherry Pie base flavor, while adding some sour candy undertones from the Original Sour Diesel...and of course, the Alien Kush frosting and increased potency.

Someday we'll see what she does!

-Alien

M

Munch

Got my cherry pie cut, smells super good in veg like others have said. From looking at other peoples cherry pie and reading threads like this I think the cut is real. SUper fat stems and leaves, grows very vigorous in veg and big bulges near the nodes.

Grows faster than my blu D which IMP grows great, just started flowering the cherry pie but I kept a few mothers. Ill get some pics up soon so you guys can give me your opinions.

Been goin light on nutes and shes fine so far, soo many fat side branches ima have to tie her down if she keeps her growing up. Not sure which pheno I have the GDP one seems to be around the most, heard she doesnt grow much after the flip which I hope cause I vegged her to a 3 1/2 foot bush before 12/12

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

I can't believe i missed this thread...
i am happy to read all the good reports on Cherry Pie.
Back when TKS was up i managed to get a pack of Cherry Cake, made by the same folks that made the Cherry Pie. I think i'm glad i bought 'em!

Any you guys run or smoke any Cherry Cake?

R

redeye057

Cherry Pie was a very good smoke had scored some from Oak-Town..
very smooth loved the taste..

noodles

noodles

Lone420ranger- I run a keeper cut from cherry cake- its very unique, so glad I found her. Cherry pie and cherry cake are not related in any way though.

Top Bottom