Cherry Pie

• Thread starter Purps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sorry I can't help with ur question cuz I've never grew Cherry Pie b4.. But ur 1 super lucky guy 2 have that cut... U lucky Dog.. I hope it comes out Fire

P

Purple Grapes

Your probably from the bay area if you have a real cherry pie cut.

I've never grown it, but know people who have. Grows well in a greenhouse, outside, or indoors.

Keep it organic and it should be nice.

S

SuperChicken01

Yeah, if he's got it, it's either an s1 from nugs at a club or he's one of a very very few people which hold the original clone. The same guys, as I understand it, that have the Girl Scout Cookies. They aren't letting that thing go, either. Too damn bad too, lately, they've been rushing their batches, looks like 5 week old pot. They've got a monopoly, but they're getting very very greedy and it's showing greatly in their final product. At least in the city. I'd rather buy GSC all day long, but anytime my club has them, I'm forced to buy some OG or Diesel which is actually finished. I had one batch, I would guess to be between 6 and 7 weeks old, totally unflushed (of course) that was better than 90% of the finished pot at that very same club. They could honestly get $60 an 1/8th (IN THE BAY!) if they took the time to finish it. I guess it doesn't make financial sense for them to actually take the time to finish a plant out. It's really shitty, what the industry has become, where these hoarders can hoard a plant and then never harvest it when mature, all while getting paid through the nose. Makes me mad. I guess when clubs start paying more for finished pot, alot of the commercial growers will start finishing pot. Ugh.

R

Ricky treetrunk

Hello there fellow tokers I also Hav cherry pie outdoor I got the seeds from 2 separate half 8th from G.O.E I got about 4 seeds total in Wich I was VERY VERY elated win I found them I still Hav 3 more left thinking of cloning them and starting a mother .... But I'm on my 8 week and was wondering howed did it go with UR fininshing results ?? Was 8-9 or longer ?? Any help is appreciated ..... Or concerns .... Or coments .... Thanks to all

The Joker

The Joker

Just got two cuts as a thank you. Was told they take 8 weeks, can handle nutes and don't stretch much on the flip. Since you have S1's there may be a little variation.

R

Ricky treetrunk

What do u mean by s1 ??? Do u know what I mean by G.O.E? you from the bay I'm guessing ...?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm growing a Cherry Pie rite now it's a monster in veg.. Gaint growth with thick stems it's a great plant so far.. I'm about 2 flower her in a few weeks..

What it do Ricky.. The Garden Of Eden gots some super Dank.. I'm not from the Bay but I've stoped by G.O.E. Hundreds of times..

R

Ricky treetrunk

Yes sir they do ! A few seeds poped out of a couple of half8th.... At first I was trippn cuz I was thinking y so many ??? From a 8th.... ?? But I think Wat the other guy said is VERY TRUE.... I noticed cherry pie is not there TOP SHELF IT'S THE SECOND STILL SAME SMELL looks but taste is NOT all there ... 5 out 10 on the taste this was bout 1 month ago ... When I got the seeds it was year & half ago hopefully they'll it will have the taste They got the good "GAS" sum kind KUSH but fire ....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've gotten Cherry Pie all over the Bay b4 in SF,Oakland,Hayward,Berkley & it's always bomb but the best Cherry Pie I've ever gotten was in Sac. At NorthStar there Cherry Pie is always the best.. 10 on tast 9 on Stoneyness.. NorthStars CP has a super wicked smell in the air when u blow the smoke in the air.. It's tastes like Durbin Poisen but the smell is way stronger when it lingers in the air.. I Love Cherry Pie

big twinn

big twinn

I've got the original cut, tho i cant seem to get ahold of the GSC, im also interested in the OPs question. this is my first time running her!

K

kushsmoker30

is there any1 on here that's flowered cherry pie, that can give me a good estimate as to how much it stretches after u flip it to 12/12. dose it stay close to original size, double or triple. Thanks for any info.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I haven flowered mine out yet but I've heard from people that grew it b4 & they said Lil 2 no stretch at all.. Juss like GDP

Cntrlwolf

Cntrlwolf

is there any1 on here that's flowered cherry pie, that can give me a good estimate as to how much it stretches after u flip it to 12/12. dose it stay close to original size, double or triple. Thanks for any info.
I'm doing a cherry pie cut from Purple Heart, I'm happy to report it stinks like all get out and it stretched quite a bit when I flowered and topped/super cropped mine. It went out not up though so it looks scroged but it is not!

Latest posts

Top Bottom