Cherry Wine and 2 Scoops/1500w COB ScrOG

So here it starts. x1 Dosi D seed and x2 2 Scoops seeds all found in weed bought from my local dispensary. Theoretically these 3 seeds are properly feminized because the weed they come from, came from seeds that were feminized. Im using a 2'x3'x5' grow tent and a FSGTEK 1500w full spectrum COB panel. The medium is organic soil. My hopes are to grow 1 female to full maturity with the aid of a canopy net for maximum area coverage. Below are three seeds germinating in a zip lock bag.
20200130_135636[6].jpg

Got my FSGTEK in the mail. I also have a single half inch tadpole from the 2 Scoop strain. It would be a little upsetting to only get the one sprout. If it turned out male, I'd have to grow and harvest it's seeds as my only resource of cannabis seeds.

Last edited:
Update: This may be a different grow all together. When I established that I had only (1) 2 Scoops plant, I went to a smoke shop in search of seeds. I got alot out of some cheap cbd hemp herb that I bought there. This is (1) 2 Scoops seedling, (4) Cherry Wine rootlings, and (1) Dosi D rootling in still-growth.
I know this is thcfarmer, not cbdfarmer but the idea is that if I end up with a 2 Scoops male, I'll also need a female carrier to collect its pollen and make seeds.

I had a moderator change the title of the thread to fit my current status and the hemp phenos' look funny as hell.
20200219_081812.jpg
20200219_081919.jpg
20200219_081804.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the motivating words and for following along @Burned Haze. The Cherry Wines will go into an immediate bloom schedule in my shed :)
I even smoked some cherry wine today

sad story happened to me in the last few days :( I tried to germinate some cherry wine seeds (10, glad it wasn’t more) well my room wasn’t warm enough at nigh, I should of put a seed germ mat under it and a dome (i got really busy that day, damn I fucked myself )

well only 3/10 germinated ...... than 2/3 wilted over and died :( it’s been a few days and the one that’s alive looks great. But my luck it’s a male (shouldn’t say that lol )

anyways , this round was suppose to by just a side tester for my first cbd ( I have seizures and ocd for my indoors. Fuck me.........

Only positive is I Originally 50 pack, so at least I did it completely fuck myself . So next round of indoors or outdoors ?

I even smoked some cherry wine today

sad story happened to me in the last few days :( I tried to germinate some cherry wine seeds (10, glad it wasn’t more) well my room wasn’t warm enough at nigh, I should of put a seed germ mat under it and a dome (i got really busy that day, damn I fucked myself )

well only 3/10 germinated ...... than 2/3 wilted over and died :( it’s been a few days and the one that’s alive looks great. But my luck it’s a male (shouldn’t say that lol )

anyways , this round was suppose to by just a side tester for my first cbd ( I have seizures and ocd for my indoors. Fuck me.........

Only positive is I Originally 50 pack, so at least I did it completely fuck myself . So next round of indoors or outdoors ?
Ya know, cross polination alone is enough to throw a cbd strain off its cbd producing gene. I'm a thc man with limited options so this would be a plus for me. The once dormant THC gene is already reactivated within my supply of seeds hopefully. I'm glad your making good use of Cherry Wine and I wish you great luck with those babies. Gonna make a diary?

Well it looks as if this one is a male and I will want its polen. The fantastic news is that I received my x10 Blue Magoo seeds and I'm off to start a new diary! The Blue Magoos, 2 Scoops, and the little mysterious blueberry-scented seedling strain will be a part of my new and first cross pollination project.

I will post the new diary link here once I have started it.

------Discontinuing this thread------

NEW DIARY HERE: