Cherry Wine and 2 Scoops/1500w COB ScrOG

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

So here it starts. x1 Dosi D seed and x2 2 Scoops seeds all found in weed bought from my local dispensary. Theoretically these 3 seeds are properly feminized because the weed they come from, came from seeds that were feminized. Im using a 2'x3'x5' grow tent and a FSGTEK 1500w full spectrum COB panel. The medium is organic soil. My hopes are to grow 1 female to full maturity with the aid of a canopy net for maximum area coverage. Below are three seeds germinating in a zip lock bag.
20200130_135636[6].jpg

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Got my FSGTEK in the mail. I also have a single half inch tadpole from the 2 Scoop strain. It would be a little upsetting to only get the one sprout. If it turned out male, I'd have to grow and harvest it's seeds as my only resource of cannabis seeds.

20200201 161918
20200201 161949
20200201 162009
Last edited:
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Update: This may be a different grow all together. When I established that I had only (1) 2 Scoops plant, I went to a smoke shop in search of seeds. I got alot out of some cheap cbd hemp herb that I bought there. This is (1) 2 Scoops seedling, (4) Cherry Wine rootlings, and (1) Dosi D rootling in still-growth.
I know this is thcfarmer, not cbdfarmer but the idea is that if I end up with a 2 Scoops male, I'll also need a female carrier to collect its pollen and make seeds.

20200210 101134
20200207 113315
20200207 113325
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I had a moderator change the title of the thread to fit my current status and the hemp phenos' look funny as hell.
20200219 081812
20200219 081919
20200219 081804

Last edited:
B

Burned Haze

Thanks for the motivating words and for following along @Burned Haze. The Cherry Wines will go into an immediate bloom schedule in my shed :)

I even smoked some cherry wine today

sad story happened to me in the last few days :( I tried to germinate some cherry wine seeds (10, glad it wasn’t more) well my room wasn’t warm enough at nigh, I should of put a seed germ mat under it and a dome (i got really busy that day, damn I fucked myself )

well only 3/10 germinated ...... than 2/3 wilted over and died :( it’s been a few days and the one that’s alive looks great. But my luck it’s a male (shouldn’t say that lol )

anyways , this round was suppose to by just a side tester for my first cbd ( I have seizures and ocd for my indoors. Fuck me.........

Only positive is I Originally 50 pack, so at least I did it completely fuck myself . So next round of indoors or outdoors ?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I even smoked some cherry wine today

sad story happened to me in the last few days :( I tried to germinate some cherry wine seeds (10, glad it wasn’t more) well my room wasn’t warm enough at nigh, I should of put a seed germ mat under it and a dome (i got really busy that day, damn I fucked myself )

well only 3/10 germinated ...... than 2/3 wilted over and died :( it’s been a few days and the one that’s alive looks great. But my luck it’s a male (shouldn’t say that lol )

anyways , this round was suppose to by just a side tester for my first cbd ( I have seizures and ocd for my indoors. Fuck me.........

Only positive is I Originally 50 pack, so at least I did it completely fuck myself . So next round of indoors or outdoors ?
Ya know, cross polination alone is enough to throw a cbd strain off its cbd producing gene. I'm a thc man with limited options so this would be a plus for me. The once dormant THC gene is already reactivated within my supply of seeds hopefully. I'm glad your making good use of Cherry Wine and I wish you great luck with those babies. Gonna make a diary?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Well it looks as if this one is a male and I will want its polen. The fantastic news is that I received my x10 Blue Magoo seeds and I'm off to start a new diary! The Blue Magoos, 2 Scoops, and the little mysterious blueberry-scented seedling strain will be a part of my new and first cross pollination project.

I will post the new diary link here once I have started it.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

------Discontinuing this thread------

NEW DIARY HERE:

Top Bottom