Chickenmans knee blowout

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

The last time I had my hand operated on the total bill not including 6 mo of rehab was over $30,000. That was for my fricken hand!!! I also thought I was going to loose my ring finger because of infection. I had much better health ins then than now and it covered 80% with a $5oo deductible. Now I would just have them cut the fucken thing off and save the $$$. Oh, my finger not the whole hand. lol
DON'T GET SICK, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT. Good luck, C-Man

Mogrow

Mogrow

somethings wrong when you can have insurance and still get bankrupted by medical bills. single payer baby.
get well chickenman.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

My Kidney and Panc transplant was around one mill. all said and done. I had 80% coverage as well. Will be paying for the rest of my life as well as taking 6 meds twice a day for the rest of my life to avoid rejection. But at least I'm alive. Keep your chin up chickenman. It will get better. Heal well brother.

sky high

sky high

The insurance coverage is a huge reason the wife is still slaving away at the regular job here, CM.

As far as bills..... I saw a good 75K of invoices from my son's accident/death.

75K and he still died.... 20K for a 20 min heli flight...45K for 6 hours in the hospital....and 10K for shit that I coulda got at Walgreens for a couple 20's....

I don't wanna turn this into a Healthcare/Obamacare issue but IMO...if you pay taxes there should be a medical "backer" available (should you want it) somewhere in the mix that takes care of major medical expenses at the very least....

jus' gonna take a bit of time to heal, bro. That shit is no cakewalk.

s h

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
EVERBODY could have the best health care and a job if they did not spend billions on endless wars that provide huge profits for corprations. Seems they want us sick and paying out all you got before you die...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Modern warfare is such that droves are killed but the countries wealth is left intact. No bombs = no reconstruction. Being sick is better than being dead, when you sick and in bed you're indebted to meds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom