Children and pot growing...

• Thread starter aotearoa-farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtech

em I the one that thinks its not a good idea to do so , maybe if they are 15 , but kids these days spit everything out to friends .... Not to mention IF you ever get busted even if you are legal , they will take your kids and ask them simple questions, that in the end won't help your legal case at all. And would your kids lie to the police about helping with daddy's plants ? no

just my .2 don't flame me for saying MY thoughts on this subject

G

GWAP

I am under the impression that it is considered child endangerment and wouldn't do it based on security alone. My garage is in need of a system but the kids aren't helping.

M

MASSES 420KING

Hey thanx for the opinions there ae.. Its just a plant yet we are'nt able to grow it "why dad" he says.. Its dam crazy! Im unsure of the current laws here but maybe its time to say "they all died" and do it on the sly
tell him there your tomatoes or tell him its ducks foot or just deny him entrance to grow show now back 6-7 years ago my daughter was 3 and at day care and the subject came up of what do your parents do[class activity] and she says "my daddy and uncle smoke the green stuff" thankfully nothing came of it but because of that one instance i have inbeded the fact of its no one but your mommy and daddys business what goes on in the house then i scared her with do you like living at home with mommy and daddy because if you tell on daddy to wrong person they wont come take me theyll come take you away and never let you see mommy and daddy again needless to say i have two kids now one 9 almost 10 and my son 6 [who i worry about hes like me and just dont give a fuck about what he says]. so either scare him straight or lie or deny:anim_19::anim_19::anim_19::anim_19::anim_19:

Top Bottom