Chlorophyll my observations and experiences

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stltoed

stltoed

Can go into a little more detail on the milk method please and thank you. I don't like the green butter nasty tasting stuff. I don't like hash or smoking oils or concentrates. I like every edibles dispensarys offer lol. I just dont know what to do with my trim. Milk sounds better.

My issue was straining it without leaving it all in the cheese cloth.
You could use a bruchner funnel, filter paper with a vacuum pump to filter out the ugly stuff. The left over liquid could easily be wrung out of the paper filter which is basically a coffee filter. A bit more expensive than cheese cloth, but far cheaper than a super critical extractor... thats what I keep telling myself at least

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Did you get yourself that co2 extractor yet? I read on it and cant settle on whether its the best or not. It was unclear to me how much of the terps would go in the extract. Its a lot of cash to spend, guess your friends will be happy :) hehe

stltoed

stltoed

Did you get yourself that co2 extractor yet? I read on it and cant settle on whether its the best or not. It was unclear to me how much of the terps would go in the extract. Its a lot of cash to spend, guess your friends will be happy :) hehe
No, At almost $8000 I talked myself out of it. There doesn't appear to be much to it, a smaller lump of cash, an account with Swegelok and a solid knowledge of what's going on inside the machine and I'm sure someone could knock something out... I dont have any of that.

The terp thing appears to be more of an art than science. Different pressures bring different extractions. Apparently you pull the terps first,, then the rest of what your after. There was one for sale on Future4200, but it wasn't THAT much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom