• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I'd like to try honey magic thing says it's same as butter but how would it strain out if at all I'd think.

I think the long process to make real cheese would be impossible to truly infuse. Maybe using distillate

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Isopropyl 99.9%

Ethanol, isopropyl methanol are totally different. You cant drink this shit.
Yeah ethanol you can drink. When I was a kid I worked at a chemical plant. They used have like 99% or close to ethanol. My foreman was telling me stories of around the time I was probably like 5 yrs old that one time a 5 gal pail that were dented he took home and him and buddies would get shit faced for close to a year off it on weekends. Thats when I found out you can drink it and its actually what you want to drink.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Iso is 99% isopopanol and 1 %h20 pretty sure they don't add any:ing like mercaptain like in butane. Ethelyene is antifreeze which is like sugar water they add something to that so you know not to drink it.

Hell I knew a guy for real drank aqua velva said he's never been so high but man he gets so sick.

I'll stick to iso or the worst is maybe residual butane which is non toxic anyways

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Iso is 99% isopopanol and 1 %h20 pretty sure they don't add any:ing like mercaptain like in butane. Ethelyene is antifreeze which is like sugar water they add something to that so you know not to drink it.

Hell I knew a guy for real drank aqua velva said he's never been so high but man he gets so sick.

I'll stick to iso or the worst is maybe residual butane which is non toxic anyways
Yeah ethylene and ethanol very different.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Technically you can drink rubbing alcohol. Ethanol is grain alcohol, don't drink methel anything. Never buy concentrate made with methelhydrate. I watched a guy go blind after he made oil using it.

I want a nug smasher!!

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Co2 I only can wish maybe if I built my own. Ill blast a jar full of flower only once then I pour iso over top of blasted flower the iso boils the butane out 100%.

Let it sit a day or 2 then reuse the iso for next time. Shatter of course goes into my vac chamber.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Sorry man, just saw this.

Yes, chlorophyll is water soluble, and less so in oil.

http://www.foodandnutritionjournal....erature-in-color-changes-of-green-vegetables/

Temperature control is one of the major treatments for increasing the time of their commercial life and maintain their quality. Cantwell et al (1998), reports that temperature is the only factor that determines the post-harvest quality of leafy green vegetables. It should be noted that the higher the storage temperature the faster the deterioration and the shorter the duration of the commercial life and this is because temperature affects the metabolism and respiration rate.

There's more there to dive into, but it seems like exposure to warm, dry temperatures before cooking will reduce the amount of chlorophyll that comes out. Maybe putting the buds in a dehydrator for a while or in front of a sunny window before cooking would also lessen the amount that gets picked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom